Killing myself tonight. shooting myself under the tree me and my fiancee carved our names into in high school...

Killing myself tonight. shooting myself under the tree me and my fiancee carved our names into in high school. quit my job last week, gave myself a week to make sure it's what i wanted, and it is. going to call 911 before i pull the trigger so i make sure she isn't the one to find me. Have i covered everything?

You didn't mention the butt plug.

dont, think of all the sadness you will bring to people. no one wants this for you

Don't you fucking dare user, think more about how it will affect those around you. Also have this to cheer you up

Rest in peace my dude. See you in the next life.

Do it faggot

timestamp with gun or bait

Take her with you.

OP, don't. I'll be home tonight around 9pm est. You can Skype me. I know I'm gonna get trolled, but why the he'll not? talentless_joe

If dubs you don't kill urself.

This. So much this

Shut up, pussy. We desperately need to thin out the herd

off by one

This means you should do it.

hey man, if u can live stream it

that'll be good

do it faggot life is not getting better

please don't do it

Before clinton does ahahhahhahhaahh

Leave a note saying it is all her fault .

It will ruin her life, don't do it, get help

dont call the police before you do it. you might survive and be half a tard or a veg. give yourself enough time to completely expire. besides who gives a fuck who finds you. youre dead. dont be a beta fag all your ..life? KEK!

stop being such a faggot dude, dont do it

lmao

Cringe fuck of newfag

how long you want to wait faggot? Do. It.

Why? What happened? She obviously didn't leave you and your bout to be married so what brought this on. I'll answer ur question so ull answer mine, take some kinda blood thinner like alcohol, aspirin or both to help u bleed out quicker. Even better if u got a prescription blood thinner

You have a fiancée and still going to kill yourself? Why? Do you terminal cancer? Third leg on top of your head? Whats your motivation to give your fiancé that much tears? Have you talked with her? If she s a soul mate the she will understand and fight with you... Who ever said life is easy!?

Meh, just realllyyyy make sure she isn't the one finding you.

found my roomate 4 weeks ago with a girl, they both offed themselves... it's fucking horrible finding that. Don't give a fuck about the rest, the bodies were horrible tho.

His mother coming over to read the suicide note was kinda horrible too I guess.

Anyway gl !

OP wont deliver
>real niggah shit edition

what we al want t know
>do you terminal cancer?

Ok buddy. Good luck. See you on the other side. Don't pussy out now

everything here should be considered a work of fiction at all times. remember that at all times.

Don't do it just get help, you'll regret it if you kill yourself

The most important thing you can do with your life is to end it. If you really want to, then nobody should stand in your way.

post that shit

OP here. Just saying I'm a complete faggot and this is bait

Make sure to where a costume.
Your suicide note should read: People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Wear*
Don't know why the fuck I wrote where.

boi. dont do that shit. here's my favorite booty pic to cheer you up

Please donate your organs OP
If youre sure you want to do it at least do on last noble act.

go fap or some shit bro. ill help you out a little

Yo. I work in an emergency department downtown I'm a huge city. Don't call the police. You will hesitate like a retard or not actually kill yourself and they'll bring you back at the hospital. I see people come in with handgun shots and shot gun shots to the head all the time and they bring them back. You need to make sure you bleed out and completely die and the police might find you too quickly. Like, don't even do it somewhere someone will hear the gunshot. Just leave a note and go deep in the woods. That's how I'd do it. You can text someone just don't take your phone with you if you think no one will get to your note.

Won't post pics of the bodies yet, I'm waiting on it to blow over.

I got the guy coke the same day he died and it showed up on our facebook conversation when the cops came over.

Imma wait for a while to not bring more attention my way.

Anyway the note is in french if you wanna read it.

Here's the related article that came out the same day. I found the bodies and called it in while pretending I didn't go check.

www (.) thewhig (.) com/2016/08/22/foul-play-not-suspected-as-bodies-found-in-car

post that fucking note

you deal over facebook?

of course not it just kinda showed up as a "if you want it come get it" type of thing. he was my roomie after all

Haha I thought the same user, yikes. I hope u learned better

you're damn right haha.

Here's a screeshot of part of the note, I can run it in google translate and post the text here if you want. ain't gonna translate the whole thing by hand for you fags

Take me with you kek

If you really wanna die.. why dont you do something awesome instead? Like Swimming with great white sharks without a cage, or try skydiving.. everything you have been afraid of.. either you die or you realize how great life could be.. dont be so fucking selfish to kill yourself and left your loved ones behind with so much pain!