Easiest way to have consensual sex with beautiful girls?

Easiest way to have consensual sex with beautiful girls?

Scopolamine

or just girls in general

Pay them.

If they think that no one will know a lot of women will fuck you for cash.

Showoff money

Still scopolamine

Not being a pathetic beta faggot cuck usually works OP.

Money

prostitutes

be sexy or be rich

Get off Sup Forums

Drug them, shove your hand up their ass like a had puppet and mouth "yes" as you ask "will you have sex with me?". bam, insta-consent. And if they change their mind they wouldn't realize since they're drugged. When done with "consenting" feel free to dump on a street corner.

to date a beautiful woman, you must become a beautiful woman.

seriously, learn a bit of women psychology, learn to listen and feel what a woman wants

This might sound crazy, but actually just friendly talking with many different girls & being genuinely friendly for them without any of that internet "nice guy" bs and not taking rejections too seriously will get you there eventually. Money is easier but less funny. I mean it's much better when they WANT to fuck you.

Have money. Have a badass car. Don't be a fat/skinny weird looking autist. Bonus points for all three.

put your dick in them

>be me

lel this. Talk to them because that what you do, you talk to strangers all the time. Or at least you have to learn to do so, you'll find you'll enjoy it because being social is good for you.

When you go out, make small talk with everybody. Grills will notice this so when you come up to them they'll know they're just the next one in a long line.

If you believe something is a big deal, it will become one. So get out there, get exposed, you'll find life becomes a lot more pleasant in the meantime.

do you have any actual stories?

go to random bar, find someone decent, be a really nice guy, do mdma with her. have a great night, hopefully meet a week later for another round. (not of mdma ofc)

yeah but how

>learn to listen and feel what a woman wants
they don't know what they want, they want to be led. so just lead them straight to your dick like a doctor.

Faulte d'argent c'est doleur non pareille.
Si je le dis, las je scay ben pourquoy!
Sans de quibus il se faut tenir quoy.
Femme qui dort pour argent on l'esveille.
–Josquin Despréz

Be good looking

Don't be ugly and be rich.

/thread

But do not flaunt cash or spend without getting something.

Women are masters at removing your income.

this is the worst advice i've seen on Sup Forums and boy have i been lurking here forever

>be goodlooking
>be social
>be funny
>be goodlooking
>be goodlooking
>be social
>be funny
>be popular
>be goodlooking
>?????
>PROFIT

by not being OP

Ask many. Some small percent will say yes.

MONEY

Touch them. Take it slow, first accidentally. See if she moves away. Hold her at the hips while you cross the street, take her hand when going trough a crowd. Push her away jokingly. If she's cool with al that move up. Touch her arms, shoulders, legs, whenever appropriate. Around this time go in for the kiss. Keep doing this until you're basically almost rubbing her puss, then break it off and suggest to go some place else (begin your place)

If she's resistant anywhere in these steps, just break it off. She's prolly not interested so no use to push. But when done correctly touching makes the difference between a nice convo and a flirting experience. It creates sparks. Think of it as a scale from 1 to 10. See how far you can make it, with 10 being a good dicking. just remember to read their body language and also eye contact!