Who are your parents voting for Sup Forums?

who are your parents voting for Sup Forums?

my mom is not voting and my dad is voting for Gary Johnson as a "protest vote".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
dailywire.com/news/8346/7-reasons-libertarian-ticket-isnt-libertarian-all-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. All the people voting for Johnson/Stein come straight from the Clinton side. The Donald thanks you.

Trump

Your dad is an imbecile that's voting for an illegal alien loving sjw stoner

your dad is essentially going to stand in line just to jerk himself off.

I convinced my mom to vote for Gary Johnson. My dad has been very private about his choice so far, maybe undecided.

oh and my mom was a former trump supporter

>maybe undecided.

both mine are voting Trump.

Johnson is rube

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

lol nobody

>my dad is voting for Gary Johnson as a "protest vote"

Your dad's a fucking dipshit

your mom is a dirty commie and your dad is a self righteous dickhead that's going to throw away his vote like a toddler having a tantrum because he doesn't like the candidate his party went with

>I convinced my mom I'm stupid

didn't take much

Wangabadang

A vote for Johnson or Stein is not a vote for Trump. That assumes Hillary was going to get these votes and lost them, when reality is, Hillary and Trump are the two least popular candidates in history, and massive portions of the minority of people who even normally bother voting are so disgusted with both that neither of them were going to get those votes.

In that regard this turns out to be the best possible opportunity to actually dethrone the two party stalemate with a 3rd party. Odds are still low because murrican voters are predictable sheep, but in hindsight, we'll see this as a damn shame of a lost opportunity to do what needs being done.

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT NOW

> your parents
go to bed you underage faggot

dad pretends hes undecided but is voting Trump. Apparently a lot of other people he works with are the same way. they just dont like saying they are voting for Trump and dealing with liberals shitting their pants in anger. We live in a swing state to, so should be interesting

and this video was made before his "Aleppo" incident

>A vote for Johnson or Stein is not a vote for Trump
yes it is, dipshit

do the math

my dad's friends are all voting trump, i think he wants to vote clinton but won't say anything

>his party

Does anyone actually believe this?

I'm a hardcore libertarian so I'm with Gary all the way.

Donald Trump: The candidate of mostly non-intellectuals.
Hillary Clinton: The candidate of mostly pseudo-intellectuals.
Gary Johnson: The candidate of mostly intellectuals who know they can still do better.

Not Voting: For the apathetic and those that avoid moral conflicts in order to avoid any form of responsibility that could threaten their "I'm morally superior to most people" self-concept protecting egos.

Avoiding moral conflicts doesn't make you morally superior.
It makes you a selfish ego driven coward.

Considering the company he keeps, can't blame him

no belief required

Americans by and large vote for the same political party most of their adult lives

Better than throwing away a vote on Hillary or Trump lol

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=fOT_BoGpCn4

lolbertarians are not "intellectuals"

The problem with the modern presidency, and more so the expectations of voters, is that people want the president to not only have an opinion on everything, but to seem as though they're an expert with all the answers on everything so to be able to speak from authority at a moments notice.

Why is this a problem? Because being very knowledgeable about the world and all of its problems in no way measures a person's ability to make sound intellectual decisions with fair-mindedness, humility, and ultimately... integrity to self and others.

When someone is expected to seem to already have an intellectual answer for everything, this creates the incentive to seem intellectual rather than to take the time to practice and ultimately exemplify intellectual traits. What matters most is how sharp and thorough a mind is when it comes to making a decision... not simply knowing all of the decisions to be made and having an answer for them all.

Gary's ignorance didn't hurt him.
The intellectually inept society's ignorance based, misplaced and low standard accepting expectations did.

The American people, fully deserving of its idiocracy, set Gary up to fail... and thus looks for the "experts" to put on pedestals, totally unaware of how low-hanging the fruit they're about to eat is. They don't have the intellectual height to reach for anything higher.

You can thank the Dunning-Kruger Effect for that... the vast majority of people not knowing just how incapable they are, because they don't know how to accurately judge capability, but lie to themselves to protect their egos... the "I'm morally and intellectually superior than those who disagree with me, because I'm right, because I'm morally and intellectually superior" circular-reasoning maintained belief system that is their self-concept.

People have unshakeable faith in themselves, because they can't see the many reasons they shouldn't.

Found the tween faggot snowflake. Hey at least you found a way to make yourself feel superior amiright?

Mine probably won't. They figured out a long time ago that it doesn't really matter.

>The candidate of mostly non-intellectuals
Just because we are no longer willing to discuss issues doesn't make us nonintellectuals.

parents both dead but if they were alive there is no way in hell they would vote for hillary.

Johnson's a self-aware goofball, but kept the government out of peoples wallets and bedrooms, and would probably good presidential figurehead.
Stein is annoying to listen to, but does her math.

If they teamed up, like Bush & Cheney, Johnson would be the affable fuckwit and Stein would be shooting people in the face and having mechanical hearts installed powered by burning orphans dreams.

But at least the fucking roads, rails, bridges, and ports would finally get fixed.

not that user but if you are a Trumpfag

we ARE superior to you

>Stein is annoying to listen to, but does her math.

claiming that wifi hurts children=dividing by zero

Ok, os they don't vote for Stein, and just stay home on election day.

Now what.

>Americans by and large vote for the same...
>someone who doesn't is throwing a tantrum

Nice going shaggy...

Any nudes?

Staying home is one less vote Clinton needs, so no

Joke is on you, I am not even a US-fag, which means I AM (never forget the caps for cool) superior to you.

That's easy enough to sort out in 5 minutes, which it would be if she came out and said such a stupid thing.

You want to compare ignorance of basic science among the candidates?

...do we really have that much time?

you have literally no other recourse

The best thing to do is admit the Democratic Party is the best option if you're too liberal or too conservative, and support their candidates until there are no more Republicans. THEN we can discuss another Party alternative.

>I am not even a US-fag

Good

butt out

>Gary Johnson: The candidate of mostly intellectuals who know they can still do better.

see

Hes a fucking idiot that other idiots support because they think doing so makes them smart because "lol at least I dont like Hillary or Trump!"

>ignorance of basic science

Stein and Trump win this hands down.

the wall just got 10 feet higher faggot

Define intellectual, because I don't think you understand the word. Also, I said "mostly". Many people voting for Johnson are not libertarians and are doing it because they find the places where Hillary and trump differ is shadowed greatly be the things about them that are the same.

Name three intellectual traits that Hillary or Trump exemplify... I bet you can't... At least not honestly.

You must not understand the consequences of our 2 party duopolized oligarchy. Our families and following generations are up shits Creek if we don't stop it.

>implying clinton needs votes against stein
>or steins votes convince electors to vote trump
>or that if stein actually was a threat to Hillary, she wouldn't already be in a world of shit
>and we'd actually not be better off with a 3rd party than an establishment conservative democrat anyway

You can't have it both ways faggot

the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, which most people are. You excluded of course.

Father is 100% trump propaganda believer and thinks he is political Jesus that will save the good people (rich) from bad people (poor) forever.

Mother 100% hates trump and 95% hates Clinton, not sure if she will even vote.

I 100% hate both and will probably choose Johnson.

>I don't think you understand the word
yeah I actually do

You want to demonize liberals as idiots and sheep while pushing unworkable ideas like lolbertarianism as some deep tone of philosophical understanding that "intellectuals" flock to.

I can read you faggots like a book.

You're either alt-right or a progressive.

Enough said.

I don't need to make myself feel superior when you do all the work for me.

Since most of Johnson and Stein's base are ex-Sanders supporters, it's logical to conclude that voting for either of them splits the vote needed for Clinton.

Hes right though. Johnson is a fucking retard and anyone that says they support him are just virtue signaling and have done no research on him at all.

t. someone who voted for him in the last election

>I 100% hate both and will probably choose Johnson.

Then you really support Trump

We can do this the entire fucking rest of the thread faggots

Non/pseudo-intellectuals desperately rely on cop-outs when it becomes apparent that your egos might be threatened with someone as simple as being wrong... showing your malinvested support of a shitry candidate to not be worthy of the pride you had... how you inflated and painted your otherwise faux-ego.

>Just because we are no longer willing to discuss issues doesn't make us nonintellectuals.

Funny how this basic reality of the politically correct age is only slowly dawning on the political class (both in europe and the us). Very few will openly discuss their political views, even when these views are very strong. No-one cares about discussion, about what is reasonable, right, wrong or anything. Since everything is spin, everyone is simply turning a deaf ear.

no u

2/8, needs some subtlety but funny to read.

Do people really consider Gary Johnson to be a viable candidate after saying "What is Aleppo?"

He might as well have torpedoed his campaign with that gaffe.

I'm french, i don't who my parents would vote if they could but definitly not for Trump.

Here ya go, Carl.
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

the thing is gary won't win any states. a vote for him won't do anything for anyone. but it's better than abstaining or voting FOR trump or clinton.

>hurrdurr alt-right nuff said me good you bad

At least try, this is boring otherwise.

>Gary Johnson: The candidate of people who want to literally throw the second amendment in the trash.

dude I can troll like there's no tomorrow

that ain't a troll

that's me telling smug fucks like you to straighten up and fly right and accept the middle ground.

Lolbertarians aren't in power, there's only one Independent in the Senate.

The Democratic Party is pushing for the most progressive agenda in decades, and you should be supporting it.

I'm going to vote for Jill Stein. At least she's a doctor.

The only level of Doctor that Donald happens to be is Doctor in Professional Retardation.

And with Hillary: Doctor in being immensely corrupt and having parkinson's disease.

No, intellectuals understand that intellectual ability matters more than seeming like a loud know it all.

Google Dunning-Kruger Effect, because you don't have the intellectual ability to recognize where you and others fail in that regard.

>dude I can troll like there's no tomorrow
trust me when i say no the fuck you cant

both mom and dad are voting trump

feels good man

he's not going to win. and even if he was, who cares?

I misread the post.

My parents are also voting for Jill Stein. Although my sisters are probably going to both vote for Hillary Clinton.

>fedorable

>Parkinson's Disease

Paging Doctor Faggot

>Do people really consider Gary Johnson to be a viable candidate after saying "What is Aleppo?"
It doesn't matter if he's a viable candidate or not, it's impossible for him to be president since he's neither republican nor democrat.

>I am not a troll rly guys rly

It is ok, you will get better, probably.

>aleppo
>not america
>fuck aleppo

I've trolled your ass into the ground at least half a dozen times if you post in these threads. Guaranteed. Difficulty: I don't have to pretend I'm a Clinton supporter. I AM ONE. BIG TIME.

This is 100% incorrect.

asdf

Why choose the left nut or the right nut... When you can get the Johnson!

Trump is the only candidate that will attempt to stem the tide if shitskins in this country. It may be too late at this point, but who else is gonna even try?

I do. I love watching faggots get rekt by their stupid 3rd party crap.

plus how many normies could tell you what alleppo was before that? did much more good and showed character in my opinion

meet me somewhere and irl faget

Nope. Gotta disagree with you there. Idgaf about stein, whoever that is. Trump is an utter luddite, sure, but he has an excuse. A lifetime of insulary living where everything's provided & handled for him means he never had to understand anything until it was a problem costing him money, and science is pretty fucking abstract for a construction tycoon to comprehend.

Now, go ahead and have a look at the Clinton stance on energy. Or environment. Oceans, fisheries, viruses, boreal forests, atmospheric & climate science, you name it. Does not know it, does not give a fuck. She's got old outdated toxic business models to prop up indefinitely and defund research and any innovations newer than 1950.

Fuck all these old idiots. I'm just about 40, alive in a time where every aspect of peoples lives, the very culture the president will claim to represent is entirely technological, and advancing and changing at pace with that technology, a pace few can comprehend, and which neither of these to are even aware of. No one over 50 should even be eligible for president at this point moving forward. All these candidates are so fucking behind they're incapable of leading anything or anyone forward into the future.

Fuck em all.

Back to the topic

There is no other option in this country other than the 2 party system.

And unless you're some kind of purist conservative fuckwad, you should be supporting the Democrats--who lean center-right politically btw, yes there are liberals in the party but it is by and large to the right, even though they're cool and they've done cool stuff.

You should be voting straight ticket until the Republicans are gone and the people demand another political party to replace them.

That's not a troll, faggot. That's you refusing to take decent advice.

It's not incorrect you stubborn fuck

By voting for Johnson or Stein you are splitting the liberal vote, votes Clinton needs.

You are helping Trump win.

>Since most of Johnson and Stein's base are ex-Sanders supporters, it's logical to conclude that voting for either of them splits the vote needed for Clinton.

Again, you're mistakenly assuming those people were ever going to vote for Clinton. You assume too much.

dailywire.com/news/8346/7-reasons-libertarian-ticket-isnt-libertarian-all-aaron-bandler
Having Ben Shapiro liked on Facebook has it's enlightening perks. Daily Wire articles are the shit- concise and straight to the point and based purely on factual analysis. Johnson is not desirable candidate.
Ron Paul or gtfo

nice try, fag

what-- you don't have enough of a spark in your brain to counter my points? You want to resort to base animal combat? How does that make you right?

wait, 2 minutes ago you NRA faggots were saying it was Hillary.

That is not a troll indeed, 0/8 faggit. Just give up and try again in another thread.

this.
>BLM
done. no one cares
>refugees
fuck off we're full
>illegals
50ft wal with gators and shit

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!111!!!!!!one!!!!

>Now, go ahead and have a look at the Clinton stance on energy. Or environment. Oceans, fisheries, viruses, boreal forests, atmospheric & climate science, you name it. Does not know it, does not give a fuck. She's got old outdated toxic business models to prop up indefinitely and defund research and any innovations newer than 1950.

source: myass.com

Mother is a Jamaican immigrant and not at all politically informed except for what she hears on TV that appeals to her emotion so her vote is for Hillary basically because Trump is mean. Dad is a Michigan born white guy also for Hillary because he believes society did well for him under Bill and Obama and will continue to do so with Clinton and that Trump just isn't presidential enough. It's funny though because it seems like my family is very conservative but still votes for democrats. My dad even one told me he thinks that America should become a Christian state like how there's Islamic states in the Middle East and that Christianity courses should be mandatory in public schools with no other religion allowed to be taught.

>No one over 50 should even be eligible for president at this point moving forward. All these candidates are so fucking behind they're incapable of leading anything or anyone forward into the future.

So you hate democracy. Who knew?