Alright b, long story short i got to know a girl and she was down to fuck...

Alright b, long story short i got to know a girl and she was down to fuck. We didn't have a place to do it so it never worked around, but we still talked and responded fast to eachother.

Then at a point i asked if she wanted to fuck one day and she sad yes. But she couldnt because of training and other stuff(legit reasons btw). So the dumb fuck that i am i said fuck it then let's not talk anymore. Shit got emotional a little and we stopped to talk. Now we are at it again but without the feelings that we had for eachother. When asking if shes down to fuck she doesnt answer only sends a random pic. So how do i get it back to how its was before and make her want to fuck again? And also to be interested in me again aswell?

Btw this is not our first argument, we had "fights" before and she was the one to come back and say sorry. She won't do it again.

Wat do b? How to get it back?

bump

anyone?

try /adv/

Nice eyebrows. Way too much make-up, though.

Bait

Alright, i'll try there thanks!

what was the random pic? i'm curious

Just a random pic, the girl that i talk about is blonde also so... but the girl in the pic is Cara Delevingne.

Oh, you talk about the pic in the story.... it's on snapchat so just u know a pic of the floor or something.

yeah, but i'm still curious of what it was, let me see it so i can fill this new void in my heart

oh.,alrighty then,thanks

Well, there's your problem right there! Cara Delavigne doesn't want to fuck you because she doesn't like boys!

But she's not the girl that i talked to though

Are you sure your mother allows you to visit this website?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

I need advice on what to write so i dont come out as a beta fag. I dont want to be like "oh, please come back" i want to make her want to come back.... thats what.

You're a fucking failure OP also underage b&

Great moves youre on your way to being a wizard fagit op

ITT: Op being a failure and other random user's just in it for the ride.

Just grind dude. Shit takes time. You just need to manipulate her into believing she wants you. When i want nudes from girls I just pretend to like them aloooot. Some are easy and others are hard. Dont be a fucking beggar and beta your way around this.

Thanks for clarifying.

She knows i like her, so i dont wan't to go full beta and push it too much on her like a creep. How do i manipulate her? Got any small tips?

You literally never had the chance to just fuck this common hoe in the woods or some shit? I fucked my gfs everywhere when i lived with parents. Literally lost my virginity in a huge paper bin.

ITT: user's giving thanks for clarification.

Oh yea also, i'm the one to write first to her always. Was once a time where she would write first. How did i fuck up so fucking bad...

Protip. Shes not DTF she is just saying that to keep you interested. She lying to you so start lying to her. Just act like she is the only girl you see in the world. Then do the same shit to all her friends and fuck em all

Well, sluts are easy to manipulate. But just lie to her. About anything or everything. Make yourself more desierable even if youre a fucking failure. Funny (untrue) stories are a good place to start. Dont get lost in your lies.

Nah, i was alone that day at home untill like 9pm when i asked her. But she couldn't come she had a soccer game which ended at 9pm.

Bro, i have lied so much to her i start believing in my own lies.

what the fuck are you even talking about? your story doesn't make any sense, how can anybody help you?

Wut??? You explained how you fucked up, now you're asking how you fucked up? Shouldn't you be in bed ready for school in the morning or some shit? Just get your Mum to make you the best chicken tendies ever and forget about this bitch.

She is a slut, and she was DTF but dumbass that i am i couldn't just wait.

It was more like a self reminder that i fucked up...

Summary, i need a girl that liked me before to start liking me again and need to turn her around to want to fuck me again. There u go.

Well then you are on the right track. Make yourself even more interesting. If she replies with like "yeah", "k" or something really short and uninitiating id say fuck it. Find another hoe.

Thanks for posting tonight user

Well problem is, she responded with short words before and now. Like i wasn't there. Meet her irl and she wants to make out like theres no tomorrow. I dont get it...

When she meets you now she you two make out? She bipolar?

OP here. Prom pic

No, that was before i said "fuck it lets not talk anymore", we haven't met since then. But are talking a little.