Words cannot describe what is happening to me rite now

Words cannot describe what is happening to me rite now...

>Be me 24, triplet me and my 2 bro's
>one lives far away and we dont get along (consider him my younger sibling)
>older bro is very successful he lifts and is in great shape
>me and older bro used to play RS, halo, COD, things like that through school/college
>older bro is pretty alpha, im pretty beta but he always comes home to play games with me because i have no friends
>Fast forward a few years, older bro has his own place, fiance thinking of starting a family
>im still at home playing runescape...
>BF1 beta comes out, im super stoaked, call my bro to see if he wants to play
>he is super busy but tells me he will come over after work
>spend my money on junk food and a few beers, tell my mom he is coming over
>older bro has always looked out for me, got me into lifting, got me my job, got me through everything in life

cont

>anway.. i walk to the store to grab junk food
i cant drive so i sprint home to meet my bro
>bro's car isnt here, he must be running late
>as i approach my house my mom opens the door, face of pure panic she's shaking
and just tells me to get in the car
>have all my bags of junk food and beers with me, she says bro has been in an accident on his way over
>turns out we're on our way to the hospital my mom is shaking and tears start streaming down her face
>my heart drops, i start crying but in my head i know my bro is alpha AF and he will be okay
>get to the hospital, go in his room, its over.
>he's laying their.. ive never seen anything like it, its like it wasnt real
>literally felt my heart tear in half, cant stop screaming.
>once i got home, battlefeild one is on the screen, bags are still in the car

how do people cope with this? i'd fucking kill myself but i couldnt do that to my mom..
he came to play games with his loser brother, i took him away from his family just to play battlefeild with me
it should have been me. words cannot describe how i feel.

That's rough man, not your fault though could have happened on his way to work just as easily.
It's gonna be hard but you'll get through, Sorry dude :(

thanks man

Shit man - there's no denying that this isn't terrible, but the most important thing is to not blame yourself for anything. Life can be very cruel and very random, but weather through it and be strong for your family. Keep working hard, lifting, and achieving great things. Make him proud.

I smell samefag

Yo OP,i haven't been through anything like you
but fuck dude,you must have a strong heart dealing with this at the moment
My prayers go out to him and you guys
Also if you hope for the worst,than it shouldn't bother you too much if he passes away.
but thats just me
goodluck and to your bro

I'd like to be able to post something that will make you feel better but I can't, its going to suck, but you've got to just keep going, live life how he'd want you to and remember him

That's really depressing but what happened was definitely out of your control so don't blame yourself.

We're u from?

How on earth could you tell that?

No one cares fag

My condolences, but take care of his fiancee, she needs help now, u will live your life, your Mother too, but her life and all plans and perspectives Just crushed. Dont leave her alone

Even more tragic was how close you just came to rolling 6 6's. My condolences.

It's sad, but it was just a random accident. You sound like you have some emotional problems, but as a healthy person, don't blame yourself.

I Forgive You. Live Life Like I Would Brother. I Love You.

it's obviously not your fault get that thought right out of your head.

i cannot really give advice which helps except tell you that time will help with coping. you may not believe this now, but you will suffer less and less over time.

shit sucks man... try to be there for your mom should she need you :/

Yeh his fiance is gona be mad grief horny, she'll need the dick bad, help her out user.

too soon i think

I didnt mean this u sick faggot

i forgot to mention:
go to the gym and do a cruel set of squats while thinking of your bro. everytime you do squats from now on, think of him and let it all out

Takes one to know one amirite

>Words cannot describe what is happening to me rite now...

Nigger you just did

It's not your fault. Don't hang out on 4cham, we will make you feel worse. Talk to your friends about it. Be there for your mom. Reach out to your younger brother.

I don't think so, if he waits too long she won't need it anymore. Best to be proactive.

It's okay user, it's perfectly natural, nobody here is judging you for stating the obvious. I got you man.

it's not your fault, mate.

You should be glad he's gone. Means more resources for you.

And I mean that sincerely. Call me edgelord or what you will.

make sexy time with his girlfriend

This. Be with your family right now.