How can one woman be so based?

How can one woman be so based?

she's literally me if I was female.

true legend

literally who?

She's pretty though. Fuck.

She's an absolute dumbass. She probably could have got alimony. But she's making it so obvious with her lesbo team of liars that she's faking it all on top of that 40k a month personal expenses. This bitch is getting nothing.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Money makes us all do crazy things, especially when you're already a greedy whore.

Pure evil is the most attractive female quality. Good, submissive girls are a bore.

>still having faith in californian divorce court

Even when all the shit she faked gets proven without a shadow of a doubt she's going to get enough money to live comfortably on for the rest of her life. And I don't mean middle of nowhere comfortably. LA comfortably.

where is her bruise?

>fucking Johnny Depp
>One of the richest, hottest and allegedly nicest guys in hollywood

How do you fuck up this badly?

make up washed off

Imagine being Amber in that marriage and having to be all like "damn, Johnny Depp, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flown cheeks and horrific pubic hair monster facial hair. I would totally have sex with you, both holes." when all she really wants to do is spend another 10000 dollars a month onherdogandanother 2000 oneating out. Like seriously imagine having to be Amber and not only be a wife while Johnny Depp flaunts his disgusting face in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his golden teeth and leathery skin, and just sit there, day after day, hour after hour, while he perfected that unique role for Alice through the looking glass. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in his sorroundings tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JOHNNY DEPP ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his womannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and boyish looking supermodels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled cheeks as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he drank and did drugs so hard for with his pal Tim in the previous decades. And then the judge calls for another hearing, and you know you could kill every single person in this courtroom before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Amber. You're not going to lose your future alimony over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

That's the succubi power getting at you. Snap it out.

This is true. However, when dealing with an evil woman, you need to make damn sure you get her before she gets you.

Safe sex with Amber Heard means: on consecrated ground with a priest performing an excorcism. Irresistable hellish succubi.

I only date succubi. It's risky, but it's one hell of a thrill.

>getting nothing
>state of california
she'll be getting half of what hes worth, prenup or no.

But every time u nut in one she drains your lifeforce, shortening your lifespan by a month or three.

That's what condoms are for, dummy.

Just cuddle a lot. Let her beat you around for a bit. Couple kicks whenever she feels like it. Make her get real comfy. Than she'll want to keep you around. Also, use condoms like said I'm not joking

imagine putting your dick in amber heards tight lesbian pusy mmmmmmmm im so horny