RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hated leafy. But shit, still feel for his family that he died in such a way.

How did it happen ?

Fell off his house and died of eternal bleeding.

Is leafy finally fucking dead?

idubz content cop

Jesus christ you attention seeking faggot you really have to fake your own death to get more attention for your shitty youtube video? You bring nothing to the world.

iddubz R.I.Ped open leafys ass

Who the fuck is leafy?

Trips confirm you bring nothing to this world

When will Leafy roast him?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

idubbbz made his points, but i don't think anything will happen. his channel is growing too fast already and if anything, only a couple thousand will unsubscribe.

Med student so fuck you ;)

where are you from dude?

Who the fuck is idubbbbbbballz?

You're a great liar.

Fucken finally. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to rip his asshole right open. H3h3 kinda did it but theb he bitched out.

Justice for the greatest of all time Keemstar

some faggot

I'm confused, what happened to him?

Idubbz tore his asshole wide open.

DOOPED

I don't usually like Idubbzzzz but he fucing incinerated this unfunny comedy death hack piece of trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

>eternal bleeding

kek

chins out for leafy

jokes from other threads
>Top Memer

that's hot senpai :3

Nice ride Dev!

ChinnyIsHere

LMAO ALL THESE NERDS THINKING LEAFY IS DEAD
THAT GAYDUBBZ WON'T DO SHIT TO LEAFY, HE MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO SUCK FRANK'S DICK

HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Die

SHINE

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quick question. Why do you youtube fags buy into this drama shit?

idubz was a hypocrite. And before anyone points out, yes I know he covered that. but he didn't defeat those points. call me 12, but I don't care.

i just like it when shitty youtubers that make money off of 9 year olds with internet connection get fucked

#ChinsOutForLeafy

They have close subscriber count I can see a new drama happening thanks to keemstar.

I hope pyro (and perhaps even nfkrz) just lays back on this one because he honestly doesn't deserve the hate he gets when beefyisqueer mangles with another YouTuber.

boredom and cheap lulz

How did they die?

Fell of his roof

#NOCHIN

#nochin

sorry you dont have a chin either. we can make you a book too

I honestly hate leafy so much.