Post strange or autistic things that you do

Post strange or autistic things that you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlEovr29KBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Purposely shit a certain way so the toilet water splashes against my ass.

Shit in the shower.

Pretend to be black on a vietnamese knitting e-group

I wear womens panties and then pick my ass with them until there is a lot of skid marks. I then smell them and pretend its a female's before i fap

make sexy faces at myself in the mirror

after shower i stand in front of fan blowing in to my ass to dry it. usually i brush my hair and teeth while on it. i just hate when the hole stays a bit moist and stinky.

I sometimes forget to breathe and don't realise until about 30 seconds later.

I play warframe

how did he get his gut to do that?

I'm on Sup Forums

I live alone and sometimes I talk to myself.
It makes me somewhat concerned for my sanity.

Cheeseburgers.

I fap to cartoon ponies.

>sniff my panties, especially when they are really stinky
>eat the discharge in my panties
>stick a finger inside and smell/taste my discharge
>sniff my pads when I'm on my period
>I use a DivaCup on my heavy days and then feed the contents to my dog

reply with related pics for no reason.

When I walk into the center of a room I get really self conscious about the way I move my head. My neck then starts to somehow cramp and when I try to look around casually I'm trembling weirdly. Also I don't like the way my nails look so I always hold my hands in a way, that nobody sees them. Furthermore I always feel like people get really annoyed if I try to say something that goes on for more than two sentences and then I don't say anything at all.
>Beta autist reporting in

He must have closed a mcdonalds then for it to be that big.

gross. lose 100 pounds.

not sure which is more strange , pretending to be black or a vietnamese knitting group

winrar
That's whole new level of autism

I don't answer the door when someone knocks/rings.

you're probably good. most people talk to themselves at least every now and again. try to get out when you can and if you're into it, lay off the weed when you get to doing that shit. frfr

Being a wigger is normal now a days but still gay as shit

when im home alone i pretend im a ninja

I have sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

I never ever talked to myself out loud

i walk around at night looking in windows and going through peoples garages and homes. i go in and watch them sleep for a while, then head home.

inb4

I Shit, wipe, waddle over to sink, wash hands, then pull up pants

You disgusting bastard.

I photoshop nudes of everyone i know, then print them out and hang them in my basement.

When I get stressed out or think about something I don't want to think about, I will say out loud "shut up" over and over again to drown out my thoughts. Sometimes I will also say out loud whatever Im thinking to drown it out.

Reported

I flip my testicles over my penis when I sit down to poop or pee.

Hump mattresses when I'm bored, not really in a sexual way
Save almost every picture and sort them
Squat on a stool when I poop
Make weird stretching faces when I'm alone after an awkward situation
Eat and drink from plastic cutlery and plastic glasses
Wash everything several times

Good God man
That's pretty messed up

I sometimes sit on my porch

When I chill, when I'm high or when I'm drunk sometimes my hand gets just a bit in my pants, gets awkward when people around notice it and think I'm trying to masturbate

I surf /b hoping to find pleasant company and intelligent comments. Hasn't happened since be was made every year its just more autism and less intelligence. Some day maybe.

>Squat on a stool when I poop
youtu.be/KlEovr29KBU

I used to do the first neck thing. Fapping at night instead of morning helps

I've gotten rid of most my autistic habits, but one I still have is biting my nails. So ashamed of it.

im attracted and hold online relationships with multiple amputees.

..what.

Eat naengmyeon for dinner every single night.

I buy dolls and take pictures of them.

porch monkey

I spend 20 hours a day posting a funny picture of a banana all over the internet.

Looks pretty delish user.

Faggot everyone talks to themselves a bit

Yeah pretty much like that, it doesn't go out otherwise. Can't believe they actually sell that shit

Fucking monster

I told myself that but I wouldn't listen.

It really is! And it's not too high in calories. I've had it every night for the last 40 days.

/thread

I sometimes watch movies in german although I don't understand shit.

There was a time when people like you would be put in the autist zoo so that young children could throw popcorn at you

I get really self conscious about the way I walk when I sense someone's behind me. Also avoiding eye contact when using public computer labs with back to back monitors is a pain.

Pics for proof fag.

I eat boogers

Meh. Pretty normal if you're not expecting anyone.

Kek

With the lights off though, right, you're not that fucked up are you?

i don't know why this is so much more sad than a real pedo

Alcohol.
Strict diet of alcohol all day, every single day.

I've only been drinking heavily about 6 years and I've started to get a bit bloated.

What's the recipe? I'd love to make it myself.

Fucking savage

That might be a problem

It's the carbs in beer, and there's no way thats just a beer belly

I make shit up and post it on Sup Forums.

Me too, wan make some fuk?

Post some, faggot

Oh shit nigger

I use
>buckwheat noodles
>dongchimi broth
This is pre-packaged, but a certain type of soy sauce can also be used
>kimchi
>green onion
and as a side dish, either
>white radish
>spinach
>bean spouts
or
>seasoned radish

Served cold, with ice.

I uhm... How does one even comprehend this? The shit loving wanker above you is more normal than this

Does it sound like one? It feels like a really bad habit I can't break for some reason

re arrange familys egg cartons so they are in rows of two because some maniac takes them out from all over the egg box

if im in a car and somebody turns the radio on i have to set the radio volume on an even number.

Shit I need to try that

Wut

I would weigh 15lbs if i lost 100lbs

Timestamp

Could be anybodies images.

Timestamp your doll collection. I know you have them all on a shelf lined up and posed if you're serious.

bull shit. we know you are a massive ham beast.

One time I got fat. Like 300 pounds. Bought a big bed and slept alone in the middle of the bed for 5 years. Then I got fit. Like 200 pounds. Kept same bed and met women. Told them I'm not the kind of guy to sleep around so you can crash here with no pressure if you can't drive ( alcahol and drugs a lot ) and a lot of times they stay.
After all those years of being fat and lying in the middle of the bed, it sank in a bit. So when a chick stayed the night we both naturally ended up cuddling in the middle even though we started on the ends apart. They feel my hard cock and can't resist. I am currently sleeping with 2 different women and working on the 3rd all using the same strategy. Winning

Why is nobody checking or shaming this man?

baby wipes

Spins like schizophrenia to me, buddy. I ain't a doctor though. Go ask one.

cool

fiction until timestamped

cause its probably fake and i dont know what im looking at

Fucking uber kek