Tell me Sup Forums. How is it to be in a relationship?

Tell me Sup Forums. How is it to be in a relationship?

fine at first, you're happy for not being lonely and having someone to spend time with.

sex is nice too.

but see then after about oh idk 2-6 months depending on the girl, you begin to resent everything about the relationship because all women are fucking insufferable, uninteresting, bitchy 2nd class citizens.

>but see then after about oh idk 2-6 months depending on the girl, you begin to resent everything about the relationship because all women are fucking insufferable, uninteresting, bitchy 2nd class citizens.

So true, lived wiith the ex for a year, never again.

You see them, you have a nice weekend and the sex is nice.
You go home, you start chilling on the internet and playing vidya and she's constantly texting you

I mean it's nice and all, but fuck. I just wanna game in peace.

It depends, every relationship is different

My first gf was abusive and confrontational, dated her for her big tits. She was adopted and I think it left her fucked up but she only told me 9months in.

A part of me always wants to love her, but she was a monster.

After cleaning up my act and playing the field for about a year I met my second gf. I never believed it before now but "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" does work to a degree. She stopped pushing to get a reply from me at all hours and now we have a really chill time.

But no matter how good I have it there is always the nagging feeling of "did I just settle for this? I'm sure I could get hotter"

Just my experience

>Sup Forumstard
>in a relationship

well with a normal girl it's a constant battle with trying to be the one in control, to make sure she doesn't use you, or even let her think she can get away with it. so long story short it's just a hassle. if you can find a girl who can respect you then it's perfect.

If you have trouble finding someone just let fate decide on who it will be, focus on other things in life and just wait for the perfect girl.

Like a full-time job with the only benefit being sex.

OP how old are you? Seriously, if your life is being defined by not being in a relationship then you're a boring person. Just go live your life and do shit! Stop making a relationship, a girl, or whatever the pinnacle of your existence! You're gonna get in a relationship one day and realize they aren't the big deal you're making them out to be. Grow up and fucking love yourself and stop craving a partner!

that's what rape is for

i thought this was a drinking story thred

Just got into one, actually, and it's awesome. First one I've ever been in. I love talking to her. We chat over Skype a lot. I go over to her house, we play vidya together. It's like having a best friend, but I get to put my penis in her. I don't see what everyone is fussing about, honestly.

awful

you're not missing anything

I like it, but I got a rare not crazy gf.

Same, except for the fact that we game together and its lovely

I should also add we're both 6/10s. She's a 5/10 I guess, really, but I really don't mind. She reminds me a lot of my mom, and she makes me feel so good.

so you're gay and have a boyfriend?

No.

so she is a 2D waifu?

I think being alone sucks as much as being in a relationship, maybe it's just me

thx, now I cringe

It's decent. She can get annoying sometimes. I get to fuck her whenever I want, which is nice. 6/10, you're not missing out on much

Same. She'll text me multiple times when it's longer than like a half hour. It used to be worse at the beginning.

No. The rare real kind. It's like winning the lotery.

so she is faking until you put a ring on it.

this can't possibly be real

For 8 years now with me. Crazy ones want a ring after a year or so.

If you find a reasonable and intelligent person; its pretty damn great. It's like having a bestfriend but you add cuddles and sex

>cant stand being in a realationship
>cant stand being alone

Am I fucked ?

I can;t belive the toxic misogyny on this forum. You sir are a racist sexist pig white male

i date like every 2 years to keep myself from taking my solitude for granted

yes, doubs have spoken

If you don't love the other person, it's insufferable.
If you do however, it's a pretty good feeling. Especially when it's near impossible to find a girl with the same personality.

It's so good untill something goes wrong, yesterday I spent 4 hours sitting at the top of a water tower writting a apology letter to her and I got her friend to give it to her today and she read it and put it aside, I told her if she didn't text me again I would understand and never try contact her again, I'm waiting for that text that will never come

its still summer, normies are here to explain shit for us

If they act like this then run. Those are the crazies.

c h e c k e d

Fun for a while. Pretty good if you really love her and vice versa. Still a huge timesink and pain in the ass. I miss being single pretty often even though things are good with my girl. I miss the freedom, but some people really prefer being in one. I could be alone forever and be done.

Tl;dr: Overrated.
Pic related

It's great, in a year long atm, as long as you keep to your goals and aspirations, a girlfriend just makes everything better. Just don't dive into the relationship expecting to do everything with your significant other all the time. You're both people with lives, respect that and you'll have a great time

This tbh

This all day.

Just got dumped, seemed great but looking back at it I got treated like shit even after I gave her the world. Lied to and felt used. And the friend she told me not to worry about ended up being her new boyfriend the same day we split. Was great when things first started but everything turned into arguments and an overall pain. Definitely overrated unless you can find someone you connect with on all levels or else it's a huge waste of time and money.

Well I've been together with a guy for over 8 months, tbh gay relationships last because it's so much easier to talk to the other person, they aren't stupid cunty bitches. Anyways, I digress, being in a relationship is just grand

She has no choice but to be agreeable. That's the bonus with ugly chicks. Good looking chicks aren't this cool....you still have to be careful with the ugly ones though with marriage. Some of them turn awful once the contract is signed.

You never give in. Alphas don't write apology letters. Her vagina has dried up now. Sorry user. Be more of a man next time.

Have that in every damn relationship.

I'm convinced that, as we become accustomed to a female's face and sex them regularly, our brain finds them less and less attractive, focusing more on flaws and minor negatives of the relationship in order to make you find a new partner so you can greater spread your seed in the interest of maintaining a genetic presence in the world. Thus, girls you haven't seen before or see regularly but never fuck seem so much more attractive than current gf, no matter how hot they are.

Just my two cents though.

Women don't respect men that "give them the world" they're programmed to test men to see if they're doormats. One they establish you're a doormat you're not suitable genetic material for their offspring.

Your picture is what it's like after a year.
>no sleep
>no money
>love work more than home
>become an alcoholic

/thread...

The sad thing is that it's true

It's terrible.
Hang out with your friends and go fuck a girl occasionally to release the taps a bit every now and then.

Compromise, learning to enjoy things because it makes other people happy.

This is kinda funny...