I need a medfag here

I need a medfag here

That's my dick when I finish my fap, it start 6 months ago and I was thinking of a mycosis so start a treatment but it isn't working.

It doesn't hurt or scratch, but its weird.
I'm a virgin but it gonna change soon so I need help Sup Forums

Thank you

Stop fapping 5 times a day

you are becoming a reptile, I'm sorry but there's nothing that can be done.

Do you really think it's gonna change something ?
It's very hard to me to not fap more than 2 days

You fap to much and you need to use lube. Also adjust your soap to something less harsh and perfume. Look for something for babies it's for sensitive skin.

I've seen this before, sadly your cock is becoming a vagina

Looks like it's penis rot. Get a knife cut off your penis.

BXO

Ok I'll try not to fap for some days and start using lube, but don't you think there is a disease that come with that?

I mean I usually fap once a day it's not that often.

Also thx for your serious awnser

this is nothing. i get this when i get carried away and have a long fap. you just need to drink some water and lube it a bit. that's nothing really.wait til it cracks and you have open wounds on there.

Start taking Rexall Zinc pills every once in a while with food.

Occupy yourself with something else other than fiddling your fuck stick and the urge lessens, I was in your boat but come my first girl I completely stopped masturbating just so I could actually get off during sex.

Ive had that before and fuck me that sucks, couldnt fap for 2 days without opening the wounds

That is obviously the residue of an adhesive. Your stupid ass wrapped tape or something around your dick while masturbating, thinking it would give you some form of extra pleasure.
Fuck off.

Could be some sort of fungus or possibly a yeast infection. I suggest going to your doctor or a dermatologist

You had the same shit?
And now it's totally gone

Use lube. Use lotion as lube not only will it take care of that dry skin problem, it'll act as lube. Showering often, and making sure you rinse well and don't leave any soap on you.

It's just dry skin / chaffing. I get like that if I fap too often.

Generally the same deal yeah, dry friction causes it

Also my dick head is very wrinkled even when I'm soft

Thx all for yours serious awnser, it sounds like a common things but there is nothing on the internet

Dick thrush google it

Not a medfag but an cunt can see you're focusing on the helmet too much with your stroke.

what the fuck are you doing?
Do you hate your dick?
you've got a fair 3 inches you can focus on as well.

but any cunt*

>virgin but it gonna change soon
And that's it. I do not believe any of this anymore.

Op are you circumsized? I cant figure it out looking at your mangled dick.

try wrapping it in 220 grit paper instead of 100, maybe that will work for you

I'm not circumsized and I really don't want to

Cut the wanking and coat it in aveeno moisturiser it anti fungal and anti bacteria due to oats.

And it moisturisers...

While yes, the dry irritated skin can be caused by over masturbating without lube, the issue is that its happening in a specific ring pattern on the penis and not throughout.
You have BXO, go to a urologist. He will prescribe a steroid cream that will hopefully keep you in early stages and have you not advance to urethral stenosis.
Lotions and lube are a temporary fix and they may prevent further drying and cracking.

Picture taken just now, I didn't fap today and I'm soft

Had the same shit. Pretty sure it was just dry skin from fapping far too much. But once you got it, just fapping once a day still cracks the skin and prevents it from healing.

Moisturise regularly - several times a day. When you do fap, use plenty of lube.

Generally i would say it down to piss if you uncircumcised it gathers under helmet under foreskin which explains the pattern. Try aveeno as said oats great for the skin, try google.

And now it's gone?

I'll try that thx

Yes. It healed quite quickly. Perhaps a week or so. I had it twice. The first time I just carried on fapping 2-3 times a day as normal and it got worse, the skin started to crack and I picked at it. All of that just made it far far worse.

Second time I moisturised it and cut down to 1 a day max and it healed much quicker.

that's jock itch ya dumb nigger, get antifungal cream and rub it on your cock twice a day, don't masturbate.

I'll try that !

Already did, nothing happend...

It can take a week to kill the fungus. Did you put it on once, like a stupid nigger?

Twice a day for about 4 months so...

I don't believe you.