This is not b8, not trolling

This is not b8, not trolling.
I would like to say that I am glad he is out of jail, he was not convicted of rape, and I do NOT have any sympathy for the skank who was all horny before she passed out and then got fingered.

>don't finger-bang unconscious women in public places

Its not really like society has rules that are so complicated unless you have full blown autism

>is b8

sauce?

try harder kid

>This is not b8
And that's it. I do not believe any of this anymore.

She was partially responsible as in she's responsible for her own safety unless she's a child. If I passed out behind a strip club and a dirty stripper robbed me women would say I was asking for it.

Was that whore injured ? No. 3 mos. was plenty of time for such a petty crime.

This.

Hear hear. Maybe that alley cat shouldn't pass out drunk in an alley after shaking her tits and ass looking to hook up. SHe should be at home studying. Better yet studying the bible.

>Hear hear. Maybe that alley cat shouldn't pass out drunk in an alley
Agreed

They were both over the legal limit. She passed out. Definitely not rape. Infact I've done this before. Wasn't rape

Sure it's against the rules, but three months us enough. She was probably gonna give it up before she passed out anyway, AND she was unconscious during the whole thing so she doesn't even fucking remember.
Enough is enough

Exactly.

No, I said it wasn't. I'm OP, it's up to me if it's b8 or not.
You asshole

Yes.

what turner really did was led into two upcoming Assembly Bills, therefore I hope somebody skins the fucker alive.

Who is Turner?

That has nothing to do with it.

Try harder next time, loser

Every time some woman gets upset we're all supposed stop and kiss her ass. Fuck this

Go fuck yourself asshole

Imagine you were at a party. You start flirting with a girl, both of you are drinking, and the two of you wander off behind a dumpster for some privacy. Imagine you pass out while she's touching your dick.

She gets expelled from school, spends three months in jail, and protesters with AR-15s are outside her house calling for her castration.