Can we all agree that if your cock was only average (6 inches) that you couldn't even get a woman off even if you...

Can we all agree that if your cock was only average (6 inches) that you couldn't even get a woman off even if you wanted to. When a woman is aroused, her vagina lengthens up to 8 inches long. If you can't hit that sweet sweet cervix, then your girl has every right to leave you for Tyrone who can properly pleasure her.

Trust me when I say that you disappointed a lot of women when they saw your cock that's not even 8 inches in length.

wow you sure spend a lot of time thinking about dick, got something to confess OP?

the female vaginal cavity is like only 5 inches? i can literally feel my girlfriend's cervix with my middle finger, so bs post

I am personally 6.1 and I hit bottom when I'm balls deep, and my girl is 5'10".
I wish my dick was at least 7" but I do pretty damn well with what I've got.

Keep lying to yourself, faggot.

Average dick size is barely 5 inches, and for most women the sensation of the cervix being hit by a dick can be painful.

nice pasta m8

Oh this thread again

Not sure how big I am...i've never had an erection and a handy ruler at the same time...
that said, having tapped cervix on more than one occasion, I've been told it was quite uncomfortable and that overall the preference is 'don't pummel my cervix' rather than hittin' it like Tyson.

Somewhat related topic, has anyone used those water penis pumps? I am hearing good things about them and I'm looking to increase my own size. Here's a reference, I dunno, I mean maybe I'm fine, but I wanna get opinions first.

Obvious virgin is obvious cervix getting it causes intense pain for any girl I've been with it actually sucks having an 8 inch dick with some tighter girls

Uhh I have a 6.75. inch dick and fuck a woman who is married and her hubby has an 8inch dick. And he is bigger, taller and makes more money. But his wife loves to fuck me. And she loves him and they have no real issues....except her secretly fucking me of course.

Go figure.

>Go figure.
.. yeah, you're a lying cunt. Figures.

>it actually sucks having an 8 inch dick

this is what micro dick losers actually want to believe in

Lose some wieght first and exercise more.
if you get into shape your dick will be longer and look longer.
If you're still not satisfied afterwards , you could always try pumps I suppose, no experience with those though.

Obvious 13 year old future fuvk is obvious

Cuck*

>13 year old future fuvk
dude wat

>trying to pass as an adult
>writes cuck on the internet
nice one, shorty.

Ok yeah that's what I figured. I was actually close to 320 so I did lose a lot of weight, but still was just curious. So another thing I'm wondering, I lose the upper body weight, but the fat pouch around the shaft, how the fuck you lose that?

You have obviously no idea how weight loss works

i feel like this is enough

different guy
good fucking job on losing weight
and the fupa will go away with time, there's no way to make it go away any faster than anything else, that's not how weight loss works, that spot reduction shit is a load of hokey

Not really...just I've been running a shit ton, been trying to eat right, cutting sugars down to the minimal daily average etc.... but other than that, I'm fucking retarded at how it really works. Plus I hear the pelvis fat is harder to get rid of.

>2016
>caring if the woman feels pleasure

That's cute OP. How many cock pics you have saved there, Bucky? You should probably stop projecting your own inadequecies onto Sup Forums and come to grips with the fact that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't repost this post as your Facebook status in the next 3 minutes.

you do know that cuck is recording you and then fapping to it later, right? she probably saves your cum for him.

looks nice. How long is it?

What I meant was - you lose fat globally. You cant force to lose weight in a certain body region.

It will go at the same speed as it came. Just stay calm and keep your course and you will succeed.

Children argue I've proven my point already go cuck ur gf out since she loves her cervix hit I can do it for u

>cervix getting it causes intense pain for any girl
no, cervix cause intense pleasure, sorry guy.

u're a starter

virgins

Yeah cause every guy ever in the history of the universe that pleasured a chick was 7 inches, get real you just want a fat dick in your ass

That means there's almost 100,000 miles of untouched pussy out there.

Please show your math user

3 billion women
2" unused pussy per woman
6 billion unused inches
63360 inches per mile
100,000 miles of unused pussy

sorry, I'm not in the thread anymore, I can't read your posts.

you proved shit all, go suck Tyrone's dick.

>no, cervix cause intense pleasure, sorry guy.
this sentence is a true clusterfuck, thanks mate.

Bullshit post, most women have a 6' vag. Kys op

This is how you spend your time on this planet?

At least we didnt disappoint your mom.

I've got one, don't get it expecting anything permanent. Though the temp size increase is great right before sex. if you want something permanent look into jelqing and stretching.

6.5 here. I made a girl get off 3 times before i did. Its all hands, mouth, and position. All a big dick does is eliminate the need for all that. Stay confident, my less endowed friends

Vaginas, like penis' vary in length. That said, the g-spot is found in the upper front of the vagina and can't usually be tapped by the d unless in certain positions. So don't sweat your size, just learn different ways to get a woman off. I've been banging the same giant penis for years, couldn't have enjoyed it unless I had the long vagina I have. I get it so rarely nowadays that it sometimes actually hurts when action comes my way, and honestly getting pummeled by a giant cock can just be a lot of work sometimes. So again, don't sweat your size, just learn to work that vagina with your tongue and fingers.

I'm really not concerned either way with my own size. I was just curious how those "high quality" ones work. I was at a sex shop the other day talking to the salesperson, and she told me it gives MAJOR improvements but she didn't specify if that's erect or flaccid. I'm a grower and I don't care to be a shower because that lessens the surprise, but I've been told I'm good in terms of size. I wouldn't mind increasing my girth a bit. I just don't want to damage it to increase anything. With the women I've been with they assured me I was perfect, but then again I don't know if they are bullshitting or not. Femanons, can you chip in here? I mean from your own experiences, would I be a "perfect size"?

Hodor?

Your mom never complained about my 5 incher

/thread