I don't want the Olympics to end ;_;

>already halfway
Feels sad man

>tfw you'll be 27 when the Tokyo olympics happen
>tfw you'll still be a virgin

>tfw I'll be 34 when the tokyo olympics happen
>tfw I'll still be a virgin

These are your last Olympics too, huh?

That they eventually end is what truly makes them great.

>Tfw you'll be 34 when the Tokyo Olympics happen

Not a virgin but I've still squandered my entire fucking life away.

>tfw i'll be 30
fuuuuuuuuck

i have plans to go to paris tho so hopefully i won't still be a pleb by then

confirmed for 12
have a spurious relationship with a celebrity if you must, but to attach yourself to unimportant athletes is silly.
a sports festival rolled into town for a couple weeks, pedalled their green water slime shakes, and will soon leave, just like a midway and it's carnies, they'll soon be forgotten - and real sports, sports you actually care about -- not fucking swimming and hammertoss and sandball -- can dominate again.

Just be yourself =)

I think being himself is the problem.

If life has taught me anything, and I believe it has, it's to never be yourself, it's to be someone you WANT to be, even if you have to fake it.

I'll also be a 27 year old virgin by 2020. Planning on going to Tokyo for the games. Can't fuckin wait

get the fuck off my board migrant cunt

>tfw i'll be 24 for 2020 Tokyo olympics
>lost my virginity last year

Feels good to finally exit my ugly duckling phase

>already saving to go to Tokyo
How much do i need, lads?
is 5k enough for tickets and meals?

maybe some random guy on a Micronesean spelunking forum might drill some sense into your mentally ill heads

the world is a brutal and chaotic place, and women are a part of that just as you are. good and bad are relative, bullshit notions. the only true scope to view things through is power.

accept that you will never find happiness and torture yourself through physical exertion and public embarassment, and you will get laid and see the truth.

or you can accept the bullshit reality your fucked up parents sold you, in which case you should just kill yourself.

"the water's getting warm so you might as well swim" words to live by faggots now work towards doing 100 push ups every morning

I imagine 5k would be more than enough.

on the plus side Pyeongchang is only one and a half years away and is guaranteed to be comfy

>tfw it won't end today

wow it really is best korea

Probably around 1k for tickets, depending on where you are in the country(west coast is cheaper than east coast), and then lodging can be maybe another 1.5k for 2 weeks, but I would say that's a cost that can be lowered. Food can be expensive, but it can also be cheap. 5k is definitely more than enough.

Did you just earnestly quote Smash Mouth?

>"I can't wait until the corruption, drug abuse and civil unrest covered up by competing for little pieces of tin to end"

Can the Olympics please be over

god damn right I did, it's so true

the innocent, nice girls want chad who has banged out hundreds, basic biology senpai

ive always wanted to know, where is old zealand?

what should i expect to pay for event tickets?
interested in weightlifting, athletics, gymnastics, diving, swimming

netherlands

i didnt have to google and it only took 5 years. thanks man.

The weight of fat Australians sank it.

sick digits like that get you in for free

You know Pyeongchang is South Korea, right?

South of Rotterdam, bordering Belgium. There's also Sjaeland (Zealand) in Denmark which is the big island Copenhagen is on, but New Zeeland is named after the Dutch Zeeland.

I'm talking about this

Ah. Well you are correct then.

Not him, but it even got me for a second.
>Pyeongchang
>Pyongyang
All rook rike.

>its comforting to know that these will be the last Games in Brazil in your lifetime

i cant wait for this shit to be over desu

He scenery during the Rowing, Sailing, and Beach Volleyball have actually made me want to visit Rio. It looks like some kind of desert island paradise.

>tfw autistic millennials are the future of the olympics

Rio is a cool place to go for a vacation. Shit place to live.

whens the relay?

did i miss it

that's why they're stylizing it as PyeongChang

maybe a few years ago
>wanting to vacation somewhere zika is rampant, robberies are happening in broad daylight, and it's recommended you have bulletproof windows for your car

only thing is i don't really know how it got so bad in so little time.

There is literally no point in going to any country in the America's that's geographically lower than the USA.

Chile is pretty based, but that's about the only exception

>twelve years of populism

usually i would agree but i guess its normal for best koreans

>tfw Sup Forums is shit when the olympics aren't on

I do.

Reminder you're unironically more likely to get Zika in Florida than in Rio already.

Seriously all the PRK competitors looked kawaii AS FUCK and truly happy to be there and compete.

>finish my masters degree in 2012
>still working as a teacher despite telling myself I'd do a PhD

feels sad, only 25 so it's still not too late but I feel l'm just delaying to the point I might just never do it

I don't know how you guys can still be virgins when the internet has made dating and meeting girls so fucking easy. This is something I wish I would have realized years ago. Make an OKCupid profile, go on Tinder, etc. It's fucking easy to get laid nowadays as long as you're not a disgusting looking neckbeard with a cringy fedoracore profile.

>jus bee urself

Gee thanks chad

This is the kind of self-depreciating attitude that keeps people on here virgins.

How tall are you?

5'8. So I'm definitely not a chad. I'm just thin, have a baby face and I date Asian chicks. I'm total twink, dude.

>thin

who gives a fuck about women dude, its not worth even a small amount of effort to bed them, sex is literally unimportant bullshit unless you want kids, and I just want to watch sports and play video games

>future wizard

I kinda know that feel bro, I only started visiting and posting on Sup Forums since the Olympics started last week and I can say Olympicposting is the more fun than baneposting on Sup Forums or shitposting on Sup Forums.