Is she worth it anons?

Is she worth it anons?

Depends . What's your goal?

long term. potential 1 night on the cards this weekend

Depends what its going to cost you.

Looks good for a fuck. Probably not long term material though.

Long term you could do better maybe ubless your in it for personality but if your just looking for a shag then give it your all my friend

Within a year of being in a serious relationship, she would have gained 50lbs and she really cant afford to.

nice dubs

personality is a solid 8 or 9. Do I do the single night or go for more longer term fun and potential messy break up?

Shes average looking. I probably wouldnt be embarrassed to be seen with her.

Definitely fuck her though. Take it from there

Any more pics?

True. She already dropped from a bigger chunk size

How old are you? If you're still young, don't over think it, just go with it day by day. If something better comes along & you don't give a fuck, bin it, move on, winrar.

very nice

Looks better here.

That weight will go back on though. Its almost inevitable that it will, regardless of relationship. Would that bother you?

"SHE"????? YOU SURE?

25 she is little bit older. had some action with others and with her but kind of want more with this 1. Not sure whehter should just bang and then go for more or play it slow?

I prefer the slimmer size so yes

yeah, positive, you scumbag nigger. go back and suck on ya fuckin father

It depends on how easily you get women. If you normally go months without getting laid I'd say go long term. If you good with women hit it and quit it.

Yes.

usually months between

>>>

BY THE LOOKS OF THAT FAT DUDE YOU POSTED, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO SUCK DICK....FROM AFAR..EVEN TOO SCARED TO TALK TO A 4/10. LOL. WHAT A LOSER.

Wow!

CORRECTIONS: USUALLY MONTHS MEANS - NEVER.

If you want more, do it. Fuck what anyone else thinks, she's not deformed or anything, I'm sure we've all had worse.

Op didn't reply insulting you

FUCK OFF SAME FAG. THE SHEMALE YOU CREEPING ON IS UGLY..EVEN FOR A SHEMALE.

DOESN'T MATER , THE DUDE IS UGLY AND FAT.

yeah I mean to ask if I do a 1 night thing will that blow my chance of long term with her or no? already had some action off her and want more ha ha

I'm sorry did you just imply a woman is an object? Privilege check bro

Every relationship starts with a first fuck, why would it? Just let her know you're still interested after and let her set the speed things move forward at.

If you ask to do a one night thing you'll most likely blow your chance of having a one night thing.

Yeah, never tell 'em you're planning to shoot & scoot, even if you are.

Don't start a relationship if you have no intention of really going anywhere with it. It just leads to a messy breakup

Is she your mother?

LOL....SEE YOU AUTISTIC KISS LESS VIRGINS STILL CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING FUNNY ONCE IN A WHILE. ...OR ONCE EVERY TIME YOU SHOWER

She looks like a nice girl who is absolutely fuckable. Also somerhing tells me about her pic poses she would be down for some crazy shit in bed.

Well worth it OP. Now get and post dem nudes.

Best you're gonna do, man. Dem hips, tho.

Only if it's worth tree fiddy

Worth what?

>Thick
>Cute

Yes she is you literal mental retard.