I go out of my way to find unemployed guys and try to make their unemployment more comfortable and therefore longer and...

I go out of my way to find unemployed guys and try to make their unemployment more comfortable and therefore longer and longer. I've bought them food, cigarettes, beer, weed, paid for cell phone bills, bought clothes, you name it.

Kik me leanmusclebrah if you're in need.

Otherwise, AMA.

Why?

This

I like seeing guys settle into being unemployed and dependent as a lifestyle. I think it's the right fit for a lot of guys. Also, as more jobs get automated, it may be what the vast majority of you are doing in the next five to ten years anyway. It's just a stupid hobby of mine, and I spend quite a bit on it like any stupid hobby. It's fun.

i'm unemployed, will you give me money?

If you've been unemployed a long time, get tired from work easily, have few real job skills and want to stay unemployed, yeah, you'd probably have a good shot at getting money from me. I usually like to get food and stuff for guys but I've also done cash.

do you ask for anything in return?

I prefer to give no strings attached if there's a connection. I like to give to guys who are likely to stay unemployed and ask for more handouts in the future.

OP is Barack Obama

sounds too good to be true lol

You know, I didn't vote for him either time, and he's far from perfect, but he's landed some good policies. I actually voted Gary Johnson in 2012.

My Kik is leanmusclebrah if you are interested. How long have you been unemployed?

Where are you from mate? I'm in the UK ran out of weed social took my kids and my gf is dead grumpy I've not worked for months coz
my addiction to smack . I have been totally honest so I'm begging you shamelessly please can I have some cash? If I don't ask I won't ever know

i've never been officially employed. I used to give private guitar lessons

I'm in the US but travel frequently, I make decent money. The exchange rates can be tricky but you seem like a great fit otherwise. Kik me leanmusclebrah

So do you ask for things in return for fuck-off $? Nvm this is fucking stupid.

I think having someone besides your parents support you would be a good fit for your lifestyle. If you're older and don't have work experience, it can be nearly impossible to find a job.

I don't like to ask for anything in return, it feels more pure if there are no strings attached. Lazy non working guys deserve support.

i'm neet and never worked anything, gibe money pls

Kik me at leanmusclebrah and we can figure out how much support you need and how much I owe.

are your services available for unemployed cucks in a specific country or can I apply if I'm Polish, this thread is funny as fuck, good hobby
i'm 28 years old and was employed for 2 months my entire life :^)

>can't afford smartphone

RIP in pepperonies

I don't have Kik shall I down load it now? That I s for cool kids who ain't down on their luck addicts with pure probs and no way if dealing with them . I feel totally shameless even asking but I'm drunk as trying not to take drugs to get kids back but I'm still smoking weed n drinking , they say I can't but I'm only just getting over a big habbit so they (the social can suck my dick) , I get tested tomoz and day after but then have a window of like three days to be naughty if I can get away from my gf go a bit but I may not bother its a big thing for me atm hence not having a job and being G totally fucked for a good fixture due to past mistakes but I've never been a cu t to people , I'm honest si I suppose tnTa more that most addicts

If anyone seriously believes someone is handing out free stuff to people that least deserve it deserves what they get from this "brah"

Oh, question: get the fuck out

can someone verify lol

I'm American, I travel the world, and I'm open to a Polish guy spending my money, yeah. Congratulations on working so little, that's fucking amazing!

Do you ever visit the UK? It's Shit but some good stuff here if you look hard enough

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have 5 years experience, and I’ve been known to participate in anonymous OPs. I have over 300 certifications and I am a trained CEH. You are nothing to me but just another script kiddy. I will wipe your fucking harddrive with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am enumerating your web server and your IP is being scanned right now so you better prepare for the storm, skiddy. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your website. You’re fucking pwned, kid. I can be on any server, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my own exploits. Not only am I extensively trained in ethical hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of blackhat and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable server from the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon your server, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit packets all over your server and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i haven't done school and never worked one minute

how do you give people money/ food?

My gf jus farted in bed while she is asleep. Ffs my life sucks. I think I should take up the hard stuff again

t-thanks
I'm a believer some1 can have such a honorable hobby lol, wonder what would be undelying psychological reason for doing it, some superiority complex I imagine, I dont think ill get anything cause i dont use any kiks and other social bullshit

I know some drug use is inevitable, but I've never funded a junkie before. It's not very satisfying for a big wad of cash to just be blown in an hour. I usually prefer to buy snacks and sodas and stuff for unemployed guys, so it can last a few days before they need more.

Usually a guy will set up an Amazon wish list and I'll order stuff from it.

Will you buy me games, getting bored of what I have :(

Having to support other motivates me to work harder. I tend to find more ways to earn money when guys are draining me heaviky.

I've bought games before, so it's possible, yeah.

are you rich or are you buying them candy bars and soda's and shieeet? whats the most money u spent on guy>?

I'm comfortable. I think the most I spent on one guy was around $600 over three months. I try to pace myself now.

OK just got some guys talking to me on Kik so I may be slow to respond

TBH fam this kinda makes me not want to take your money :S you seem like a cool guy but its just weird

I want a sugar mama not a daddy
Oh you look fit and healthy brah ok I'll do g4p but don't tell anyone >_> Nothings free

I just downloaded Kik and you ain't in there . Waaaa I knew this was to good to be true I could if used some one like you atm I trek you that brah, I'm in my knees here

I got fired from TSA in 2013 and have not worked since then. I got fired for not showing up. I worked there for 6 years, got FMLA (Federal Medical Leave Act) because of all the dust that I had to inhale. It allowed me to take off a few days in a row without any questions but I abused it and kept taking long stretches of time. Eventually decided not to show up at all and got fired. Now I spend my parents money and my wifes and play videogames all day long. Would I be a good canidate?

where do you work tho? I'm moving to uk to start working finally lol, I was depressed for years and it turned out it was cause of gluten allergy, now I feel good and want to work :)

I live in a overpriced piece of greedy shit country as well, Cost way to much way overpriced

I'm leanmusclebrah I'm there.

I'm not a junkie any more I have given it all up to get the kids back , I still think hard about it but I kniw I would rather the kids be here so it has to be done but I'm skint , I did do two hours work for an old lady in her garden but that's my lot in ages my head in to beat up atm to much going on

Nice job, sociopath.

What kind of favors do you ask these people after you "helped" them?

Yeah in all honesty you do. Let me know if I can help. I hope you're feeling better from the dust.

I don't have a phone so can't use kik

I seen it dude . You are my first Kik friend , I'm sure I should be looking at tits on here I always see tits I Kik threads but never been able to get involved

Just the usual stuff like gagging on my cock and eating Nutella out my butthole

Hey, sorry, didn't see your question. It's stupid easy to get guys to do anything for free stuff. I prefer to give no strings attached.

Mind helping out an unemployed 23 yr old with a lot of health issues season pass for fallout 4?

what health issues

In all honesty, I like to help guys that need basics like food, but if we became friends, yeah, I would buy a guy video games too

High astigmatism. like really bad astigmatism. Like to the point where I can't go outside sometimes because it makes me nearly blind. I had sometimes really bad stomach problems, I don't know exactly where they come from. But sometimes I have to take strong painpills for it to go away.
Oh im pretty sure ive got a thyroid

I like your kind of sociopath. Planning on using your new army or just because you could?

The world's laziest army? Haha just something I've been into for years and was curious if there were unemployed guys who really liked it and were looking for support as a lifestyle. So far had about 15 responses, so I'm sure at least one of these guys will be draining me.