Why don't people see how amazing drugs are?

Why don't people see how amazing drugs are?
It sucks seeing people miss out on the amazing experiences drugs like marijuana, acid, shrooms, etc. can give

being clean feels way better after clouding your mind with drugs

Understandable but why deprive yourself of the experience?

This

I used to shoot meth daily and now I don't even enjoy smoking weed

Meth is retarded tho

man nothing like IV'ing straight PCP and barking like a dog as somebody else inside your mind

Once you've done them enough they lose their magic

wtf are you talking about? don't you know how many people get drunk?

>Why don't people see how amazing drugs are?

They do. They just dont feel the need to go on and on about it like a teenaged faggot.

Alcohol is just a depressant and it doesn't really give much of an experience comparing it to drugs like marijuana and psychedelics.

OOOOooooOoooo

Drugs are legit, but only the ones that came from nature. The other ones that came from labs are shit. Doing drugs its the same as sugar or even sex, its good once in a while because gives you pleasures,experiencies and maybe your body can get benefits from it, but dont abuse or you will change a lot

Your idealised perspective of drug experiences fascinates me.

Where do drug experiences come from? Do they feel entirely natural, or does it feel to some extent externally driven in a slightly magical tone?

>Experience them once
>Never try them again

I wish more people could be like me and simply try drugs once without forming an addiction.

I've tried cocaine, xanax, acid, painkillers, adderal and ritalin once and never seeked the high again despite enjoying it.

Do some more drugs you'll be fine.

all drugs are a crutch to escape there lame ass life. even marijuana that you praise over.

>Drugs are legit, but only the ones that came from nature.
you sound like a faggot.

Pills are for pussies.

Hey who knows how much does oxy sell for?

lame ass life is a construct you believe in in "earthland world" where it's the only fucking thing ever to have happened, ever, and there's no drug shit around or anything at all.

once you do ENOUGH drugs, you'll come full circle.

as for people who never did drugs, they must just be pussies

>Pills
>Can kill you
>"for pussies"

Go shove some weed up your nose.

Like what

yes because lsd is so much worse than weed
haha gmos are bad and vegan gluten free organic

$1/mg in some places. Just do heroin, it's cheaper.

I only read half of that, then had to stop.
You seem lost in your own little sad world of make-believe. I'm glad I only smoke weed once in a grate while.

Same. Anyone who tries to say they can function while high is actually saying "The Burger King I work at let's me come in high because they're short on staff".

Because they were told at a young age that weed is bad

True words.

Because drugs will eventually make you borderline retarded. And if you don't think it makes you that way, it's too late you're already retarded.

I get the hate against 'em. There's nothing anybody will be able to do to change that. A few weeks ago I took 45mg of methylescaline and 30mg of 4-A-CO Dimethyltryptamine. It changed my life for the better. I typically hate psychedelics and I've been buying all the Kratom I can before it's illegal, but Jesus... I will never be the same. Finally got a job two days after the trip.

marijuana (g13)

Yo anons help me out here. I'm trying to purchase 1P-LSD from the website Lysergi as I've seen others anons here do it. I want to know:
1) How to purchase Bitcoins using Paypal or debit card that doesn't require ID picture verification. Is there a way to buy Bitcoins at exactly the right amount needed without getting jew'd by vendors? They raise the price of bitcoins to insane levels.
2.) Any and all personal experiences with 1P-LSD or ordering from Lysergi
3) Any other clearnet sites to order 1P-LSD, hopefully anonymously

marijuana (kine bud)

Man nothing like a pure fishscale speedball with fentanyl

(pot brownies)

I agree user. That's saying a bit considering everyone else thinks it's stupid.

"Haha faggot smoking weed like a pussy not even getting wet or shooting bootleg elephant tranqs into his testicles lololol weeds just as bad as this black tar heroin I sucked a black dude off for behind a 7 11 hahahahah" (drops dead)

But my bosses who drink a 6 pack a night are just fine

Point?

Psilocybin Mushrooms (2 caps onset)

Marijuana Resin

>takes one hit of mids
>sees mr rogers on a buffalo trying to rape his mind with paper planes
>"no wonder niggers shoot each other when they smoke this walawalaburbaburbawheeeeeeeeee"

You clearly can't handle your weed. Stoned as shit and I'm a better worker than most people there and I'm a better driver than your "plow through a stop sign while looking at your phone ass" not saying anything wrong with being sensitive to weed but some people can smoke a blunt and not roll around on the floor having a crisis

Hash

Using psychedelics just makes you temporarily psychotic, and potentially dangerous, depending. People willingly get medicated for that shit because they hate it.

You can expand your mind by developing true unbiased critical thinking via introspection and talking to intelligent people. It's the best way.

Weed is ok, just not too much of it.

Wow I gotta stop my acid reflux drugs and the drugs that let me poop without screaming in pain. And that Advil in my cabinet is nothing more than filled down herion oh my God I have to stop help me stop taking tums for my horrible heartburn.

Don't generalize faggot drugs kept your great great great great grandpa from vomiting blood to death in a time where any bacteria or chronic condition could be a death sentence

>Stoned as shit and I'm a better worker.
In your own mind you think you are.
>and I'm a better driver
at your job of pizza delivery?

Yeah, fuck you for driving stoned. I bet most drunk drivers think the same about themselves.

See, you're a retard and don't know it.

this. I've done a lot of fucking drugs, all they do is take away everything good about life and replace it with fake happiness or phony ideas about the world

Because people buy into bullshit.

I would try acid and other shit but I have medical conditions, dont want to risk it

I do smoke bud a lot though, really want to try mushrooms

OMG cry more, why don't you.
Sorry I misspoke about your fav drug that you have to write about everything small fact about Advil.

kek
>27
>never drank alcohol
>never smoked
>never done any drugs
Get on my level, you casual

second this comment.

Butane Honey Oil

1 sm Glass of Absinth

10mg Adderall

Alcohol

Faggot of the day! Kill yourself to collect your award

Faggot, you belong in the 1920s, you fucking autist.

same 14 year old.

DMT (during and after)

Huffing Lighter Fluid

(Shitty) LSD

20mg Valium