Post your airsoft guns Sup Forums

post your airsoft guns Sup Forums

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-moves-back-to-the-9mm-round-which-it-once-shunned-as-ineffective/2015/10/31/d7d0b994-7e80-11e5-afce-2afd1d3eb896_story.html
policemag.com/channel/weapons/news/2015/11/02/fbi-going-back-to-9mm-ammunition.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsxdk1V8i-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"airsoft"

and number 2

I see this thread is full of believes of the almighty 9x19mm.

Good.

Based on current ballistic data, all other rounds for EDC and self defense is, well, obsolete. Other pistol cartridges have their place, though.

yeah glock makes airsoft, lol

glock 27 .40s&w

Agreed.

Gold Dots I'm assuming?

You're so smart...

>Gold Dots I'm assuming?

Yup. 124 grain hollow tips. 10 in the mag, coupled with 1 always in the chamber, provides my G26 with 11 rounds always ready to fire. In addition to that, I carry that 15 round magazine (pictured).

I also have a Glock 19, but I only carry it in the winter when I can conceal it easier with thick winter clothing.

Hope to buy a top-tier AR soon.

Oh dang bro!

That the new one from Silencer co?

Nah. Gemtech ftw

my airsoft funs here

Hell yeah man.

I used to carry the 124 Gold Dots, but I found the Hornady Critical Duty 147 is more available around my parts.

You gonna go with a regular gas driven AR, or a piston driven?

A friend of mine at work picked up a piston driven LWRC for around $2500. I will admit it's pretty nice.

>piston driven
pretty lame meem there.

Someone doesn't know their AR's bruh.

Google it.

My airsoft funz

>I used to carry the 124 Gold Dots, but I found the Hornady Critical Duty 147 is more available around my parts.

Yup, and that's because no one buys them. They'll get the job done, but they aren't among the top tier 9mm defensive rounds.

>You gonna go with a regular gas driven AR, or a piston driven?

Not sure. Pistols are simple, while rifles tend to be a bit more complex. I need to do more research. I am thinking about getting a Spike's Tactical or Daniel Defense.

Also this. It's awfully light being plastic and all. But it does what I want it to do.

Osprey 9 , 45?

Both are real good choices. I've built a couple regular ARs off of Spikes lowers, and they turned out as good as any other AR.

I'd probably end up with the DD though if I was shopping for another one.

Built a couple of ARs
In my exp you have more trouble matching the buffer and gas settings on a pistol than on a rifle. Suppressed or not

i know my ars and I know the pros and cons of piston ars, the pros are not worth it.
i mean whats the point? you still have to clean your upper, it costs more, you batters your bolt... i dont get it.

I also have a Saker 7.62

Airsofter checking in.

Which is why I chose to stick with DI, but alas, his money his choice.

And it is kind of neat.

Man I've wanted one of those for a while, but I can never find one I want.

Alabamafag?

My long range "airsoft"

Naw, Tejas. The gun range I goto is good about reusing boxes and stuff they get.

Damn, and a compensator?

"air soft"

Elfin Knights Combat Dragoon. My pride and joy!
Good luck finding one of these ;)

>wears rolex
>drives 15y old ford

>mfw plebs carrying 9'll instead of superior Coonan .357 semiauto.

>traditional gas AR > piston system

Also....this is what /k/ is for you trap loving faggots

Priorities man, at least some people have them. I'd much rather have a rolex than a new car.

I find your comment amusing considering my Rolex is 11 to 12 years old. Besides, what's so bad about owning an older vehicle?

Guns and Whiskey do not mix well.

Just saying.

Your metal pistol is so plain it looks more cookie cutter than my Glocks.

Actually I just got a Coonan. The slide is off getting engraved.

I'm not convinced I like it. Hopefully it grows on me.

>plebs
>dollar store grips

KEK

I'm actually considering getting a M9A3.

My pocket airsoft.
You know, for when the game starts unexpectedly.

Jesus. That's a lot of freedom.

tfw .40 sw causes hydrostatic shock remote wounding and 9mm nintendon't

You will like it... Give it time to grow on you

>Mfw you're jealous that your pleb Glawk will never fire .357mag
Kek

Kek! True dat!

Love your house man

If you look up any recent study on defensive pistol round ballistics, the only conclusion that is made: 9mm is superior. I won't explain why; research yourself. Oh, and by the way, based on these same studies, the FBI left the .40 behind for 9mm.

Enjoy your small dick compensation round.

Is that before or after the round sets back in the casing and jams upon feeding?

What are you getting on it?

Beretta 96A1 .40 S&W

Looks like a Honda key on there too

Well, after I won it in a raffle, the previous owner asked me if he could have "the traveling coonan' engraved on it since it's been going from raffle to raffle helping people out.

So he paid to get that done, and it's been like 2 months....

*bald eagle calls in the distance*

Is is. And I know for certain, because it's my keys.

(point of aim - point of impact - I love this airsoft g27)

My Airsoft G27 has a new K&M conversion to G32, so I've been playing about with .357 Sig, and carry it everywhere I go.

>nb4 airsoft .357 sig has too much blast and recoil

My 9x19 Airsoft is a g43. I don't like it.

If I'm going into a pace infested with niggers, I carry a g29 10mm airsoft pistol.

Hopefully, otherwise I've got a guy I work with that's interested in trading it for me.

I think that is the single gayest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums
>you win the internets sir

Both shitty pistols.

"Airsofts" checking in.

"Ghost Ultimate" trigger connector makes it shoot very very nice. Easy to install (watch a youtube video)

That is an ugly as gun

That's why i have a cat, stupid.

>ugly as gun

forgot an old pic, before the .357 sig conversion airsoft pistol

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-moves-back-to-the-9mm-round-which-it-once-shunned-as-ineffective/2015/10/31/d7d0b994-7e80-11e5-afce-2afd1d3eb896_story.html

policemag.com/channel/weapons/news/2015/11/02/fbi-going-back-to-9mm-ammunition.aspx

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsxdk1V8i-M

Suck it. And stay mad, small dicks.

did you steal that rug off the injuns?

Are either of those piston impingement airsoft rifles or are you a direct gas impingement fanboy of airsoft?

This is an airsoft thread, so.... kys

Piston driven uppers are massive in comparison to DI.

So no, they are DI.

Airsoft funz

>what you do when you don't have a rebuttal

If you have manlet hands, you probably won't like it. Sadly, that engraving will probably bring value down. Just be sure you get a fair trade if you trade.

So are desert eagles...but both shoot superior rounds compared to pleb 9mm Glawks.

.460 Rowland, or .440 corbon, in a 1911 is the only other way to go in semiauto

>G29

mah nigga

Mmmk. "Pressure waves" isn't the only thing to consider when choosing a defensive round, tard. By your logic, we should all choose 22LR due to increased capacity.

Naw .. traded them some glass beads for it, fair n square.

you better back it up son

>but muh fbi!

they chose the weakest round they could find to be inclusive to women. lel.

Definitely gas inpingement fanboy i guess

I can't imagine it's worth much these days anyways, the previous owner shot the piss out of it.

Didn't even bother cleaning it before sending it over....

Kek....if you say so. Stay mad glawk fanboy faggot.

Nuff said. Mass always wins.
>inb4 .45+p fags telling "but muh .45+p"

Canadafag here, so jealous of legal suppressor ownership.

>M&P
>magpul
its like the welfare ar15

My Sig Sauer 516 Airsoft rifle is not massive by any stretch of the imagination.

>Mass always wins

Keep telling yourself that, fatty.

You can always move to lower Canada. Also known as North Dakota. LOL

airsoft

Load it up with these. I've done a lot of review of these. They're simple and powerful.