Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrS5VIZ5eJE
youtube.com/watch?v=AlBHja_BqTc
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so she's lez now?

producers and amy schumer.

Jews?

some of the writing in the movies she's been in, and the other actors are funny. She is not funny. Like I though Trainwreck was half decent if it wasn't so cliche. would have been better with a different lead. I've seen some of her stand up and it's fucking shit.

OMG, SHE'S SO EDGY!!
DOING LEZBO KISS ON TV!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROGRESSIVE!

It's not like homosexuality has been a non-issue, "meh" to 99% of people since the 80's or anything.
so progressive,
much virtue signaling.

is this a fucking tranny?

Dud u knew im slut?
lol black men r hawt.
Bois think periods are gross.
All men are scum.

There, you've now heard every fucking joke almost every female comedian has ever told.

no she just has short hair, has a nice ass tho

That is a common theme now that you mention it.

They think if they say some stupid shit about how they like black dick they're pissing off right wingers or something.

i've seen other women with shaved heads that still look like women

No, it's called bi for attention

she's 4/10, being generous too
I'd like some pictures of these short haired women you speak of though

Feminists

That's what confuses the fuck out of me. Lesbians say they would never date a man, but end up dating a chick who might as well be a man. That's like saying you prefer sky diving over bungee jumping because you're scared of heights

I'm just thinking of like Natalie Portman in Vendetta, Belladonna, Ruby Rose

I mean they look better with hair obviously, but that guy's saying she looks bad just because of her hair. I think she looks weird as fuck like she's had a lot of cosmetic work done

Because most people have shitty taste in things. Some people genuinely laugh at this vapid garbage, but I'd be willing to bet the majority of them haven't really delved into comedy.

>hugh
>mungus

>HES RAPING ME

dad jokes need to come back

vote Trump. Our dads can't even be themselves anymore

Apparently she hasn't written a lot of her stuff, especially on her show on Comedy Central. A lot of the bits were copies of stuff done earlier on Mad TV and shorts on YouTube. The bit she took from Mad TV about not identifying an African-American by skin color is almost word for word copy.

Then there's the stand up routines she lifted from other comics. She claims it's just parallel thinking, but it's happened more than once with several comics.

She's a joke stealer like Carlos Mencia.

fat women, probably the same ones that think lisa lampinelli is funny.

Most of her stand up is pretty much stolen from Patrice O'neal.

Buster Highman.

no. if it was then she would be funny.

do you have any of these that's a little less...9gaggy?

She is a shitty kisser too

>nazis
>bad

you're on the wrong site m8

Haha, nice misogyny brah. Good one, I hate dumb cunts too!

thats the only one I've seen. so nah

I do

Came here to post this

>Breaking taboos is a keystone of humor
>Unless they're the kind that make me uncomfortable!
>No one should joke about that!

youtu.be/zrS5VIZ5eJE

And yet she finds a way to fuck up the jokes.

>vote Trump

way ahead of you fam

but it's not making most people uncomfortable..it just comes off like they're trying to hard. Faggot

Watch Louis C.K. (I'm assuming you never have) He breaks actual taboos. Well, he doesn't break them because some taboos are taboo for a reason, but he jokes about them and it's actually funny.

>Lesbian
>Doesnt want to sex men
>SHE MUST BE AFRAID OF MEN!

It's def not that the dykes just dont like dick or male bodies, you're right. Its about their fear of manly haircuts

you're seriously out of your element. You aren't even understanding what we're saying.

>posting white supremacy frogs
>in 2016

wow i can't even im literally shaking

> Watching Louis C.U.C.K.

>don't like male bodies
The feminine lesbians repeatedly seek out the butchest bulldyke meatslab that they can find

fucking white nationalist shitlords
we need to end borders, colonialism and the white male
for, uh, progress! yep progress

She's not funny but I'd fuck her

oh wow what a shock A.S. is being a fat gross whore for money. did we find the fat feminist and the white knight yet boys?

holy shit someone told me about that earlier, but I didn't realize that multiple sites reported that pepe was a nationalist symbol. Holy hell they're stupid as fuck

Nigga, I been following C.K. since Dane Cook was stealing his jokes. Square up you bitchass nigga

women are only lesbians for 2 reasons
1)attention 2)they cant find a guy......men can be gay but women cant.

some lesbos like girly girlys, some like manly girls, just like how some gay men like girly men and some like manly men.

yeah I hate that he came out as anti-Trump but I still find him and his show(s) funny.

Luckily for the most parts he keeps his political views out of his work

this is what progress looks like

deal with it honkeys

>A.S.
honestly kys

So I can joke about 9/11 in public now? Great

Happy day after 9/11 everyone!

I'm over her. She was funny for about a year.

fat dykes on their period

get ready for this

youtube.com/watch?v=AlBHja_BqTc

also heres a semi-related Time article

And yet they consistently have tits and a coochie, huh?

See how what you're saying is retarded? Or are you like Bruce Willis in the 6th Sense?

At least I'm not a nigger
> I'm the real winner

Did you really expect him to be for Trump? Do you even interact with other people?

No. I mean I assume most people in media are anti-Trump. BUT. 99% of people I know are pro Trump. Maybe it's my social circle (was military for 8 years) but the amount of people who I've met that are anti-Trump or pro-Hillary are in the single digits.

I think instead of building the wall, we should send all the niggers back to Africa first. At least Mexicans like to do the dirty work here

Yeah. Shut the fuck up, Donnie.

she's senator Chuck Schumer's (D- NY) niece. career = understood

he is a physically disgusting self hating mick

not really surprising he is against a movement based on pride, kinda goes against his whole shtick

>being racist
>in 2016

wow, just wow. Im calling the police

this is a legit good song youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

Do it faggot
> still not a nigger

It's probably just the social circle. Everyone I know hates both candidates but would rather vote for Hillary.

I'm just gonna vote for Trump since it won't make a difference here in Texas

where you see her ass? why aint you posting proof to back up your statement negro?

No it's another loudmouth product of shitty social media.

I don't know who he is bitch

enjoy going to prison you bigot!

i hope you meet a nice black gentleman in the wash room like in American History X and let go of your hateful ideologies

>tits
The bulldykes really fucking don't. Have you known many lesbians?

I have a good lesbian friend, and they all know/fuck each other in a big dysfunctional social group so I've gotten to know quite a few of them. There are feminine ones and manly ones.

The feminine ones only fuck the manly ones who look, dress and act as masculine as possible. Incidentally the bulldykes prefer the girly ones, but will fuck anything.

By the same token you could say it wouldn't be gay for a man to want to fuck Buck Angel.

Weaponize sickle-cell anemia and solve it for good.

Came here to post this

Funny thing: slaves were taken from the African interior and sold by black slavers nearer to the coasts, to be used in the USA.

How are all those countries doing? You gonna try and convince me the descendants of emancipated slaves in the USA have it worse?

and I came here to post this

kek

...thats actually a really good idea.

If we let that lose in africa too would pretty much leave the most natural resource rich continent on earth wide open
>although the chinks are already moving in on it as we speak

What the actual fuck? Is that a corned beef and clam sandwich?

That's hilarious. You could make a roast beef footlong sub with that shit.

Is it a shoop?

>prison
>saying I'm not a nigger
>illegal

Good bait. mademereply/10

Are you drunk? How does one weaponise a recessive-allele genetic disease with heterozygotic advantage against malaria?

The ones with two alleles for it i.e. they have full blown sickle cell already fuckin' die young in Africa.

>You gonna try and convince me the descendants of emancipated slaves in the USA have it worse?

yeah, i don't think anyone would argue that.

Even the most "we wuz kangz" nigga doesn't want to go back to the place where
>pic related
happens every 15 minutes

getting shot by the cops when youre committing crimes seems pretty tame by comparison

I think she's funny, sometimes. Like SNL is funny, sometimes. Like adam sandler movies are funny, sometimes.

But her best stuff isn't that great. But I'll watch her stuff every once in a while.

Yes. Danni Daniels. Look her up.

>no funny tab maymay
fuck you

some lib retard I know defended this article

LET ME GUESS? WITCH?

nigga i have no idea, im not a scientist

Russians made the super blackpox virus, im sure someone could figure something out

we wuz kangs is so 2015

it's we wuz godz now, keep up with (Sup Forums's made up) nigger fairytales user

nope, adultery

take notice of the fetus she shits out round 30 seconds

considering how faithful niggers traditionally are they don't want none of that shit

My told me she gave me the best years of her life..
I saw a recent picture of her I guess she was right..

thats actually kinda unbelievable

but i know enough liberals that i could image it

>how do I greentext

she probably was a married woman who got raped by a man so she deserves to die

The reason why blacks in general need to be eliminated.

Or gay, stolen something, fucked somebodies wife or child, ran for president.
Who knows?

[spoiler]like this[/spoiler]

I'm sure you know all about it