Anyone wanna mass-dislike this faggot's videos?

anyone wanna mass-dislike this faggot's videos?

m.youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"we are not your personal army"

Leafy is based.
Your a faggot.

no chin. im so glad that insult was used by edupps. leafy is so low testosterone its sad

>huge youtuber
>personal army
>raid=personal army now
ok

It's not about personal armies, it's about roasting this gook's ass to the ground. A joint operation.

Hardly personal when he has fucking 5 million subs.

Hit me up when your balls drop out of your chest fam

That's not nypa its raid you fucking idiot although were not gonna success op doesn't get any profit either ways cunt fag lol

Bump. Fuck leafy

You don't have to.
idubbbz new video just completely fucking roasted Leafy to an irreparable level.

Newfag piece of shit. This isn't a pa request how stupid are you.

he said what we were thinking #nochin

Just watch the video where him and keemstar go to a convection. He's so awkard that it makes you cringe, /r9k/ material. It's pathetic how much different he is from his internet persona.

>fam

What did you say you little faggot?

No

Stop calling people names on the internet Jimmy, or I'm gonna pick up the wooden spoon and whip your ass real good

Asks to dislike some random losers video and says his balls hasnt dropped man your man child

A joint operation?
Fam?

Who gives a shit what leafy does or doesnt the guys never done me any harm so fuck that shit bro

No. Mass disliking just makes him more money. If you weren't a fucking idiot you would know this.

He's gonna make money anyway, but considering the video that Idubbbz made he's pretty much dead already, so I figured that we might as well put the last symbolic nail in the coffin.

At least i don't watch leafy :)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g
Hell yea lets jump on this bandwagon!

This is something i dont get. 13yo boy sees some youtube"r" that is dissing some other youtube"r" and this kid wants to raid this guy now. Why you guys do it after someone has made a video about it, how come you unintelligent fucks havent raid him before?

I dont like leafys videos either, but i just cant get why you raiding him now and not before.

You hate hiem cuz mr edubz has made video bout hiem

This. It's just a waste of fucking time. Do you expect him to kill himself over dislikes and sheeples sperg comments that he's no doubt already had?
>when your balls drop
One of the most efficient ways to tell anyone that you're 10-16 years old.

No point, army to strong.

Used to be subbed to that guy. Heck, I used to be subbed to a lot of people who didn't like him either.

Sure, leafy throws hate around, but so are the roasters. Sure, he has an immature fan base, but what's the difference between you and then if you're going to act just as cancerous?

My advise? Unsubscribe from "that part" of YouTube. You know the one: the jacksfilms, the roasters, the people who always have to get into the middle of things, saying "why can't we all get along?" When THEY are the problems. the biggest insult you can do to these people isn't to hate, it's to forget.

Trust me, you'll life will become far better if you get away from that drama.

Ian roasted his ass hard

Lol did you watch idubbbz today?

#nochin

Dude looks like a gay alien why do people think this awkward looking fuck is attractive?

If you interact with the video, it will rank up in the search results you idiot

Leafy is a whiny, toxic cunt who is too obsessed with his own unimpressive image.