/epl - trans/

>Transfer gossip and epl discussion
>tfw your a big strong manager who don't need no transfers

>We dont buy stars we make them
>Their stars come from Real Madrid and Barça
Fucking genius

Second for Ronaldo to Real Madrid

>Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez wanted by Inter Milan in shock £69m move after failing to sign new contract

>didn't search the catalog
>no gossip
>no mention of matches
>wenger OP image
real thread here

>Liverpool are keen to offload Benteke, who doesn’t fit into Jurgen Klopp’s style of play.

>Despite this, Klopp is insistent the Belgian striker won’t leave Anfield for a cut-price fee and the Reds want to recoup the majority of the £32.5million they paid for him.

lol won't get 12 mill for him

>Jedinak to villa

wait liverpool won?

nah it was all a dream

How does Wonga manage to fuck up the same way EVERY season?

Everyone and their dog could see that defensive lineup was just spreading their cheeks and waiting for a ramming.

Unless he does some serious shopping, Arsenal will fall out of the top 4 this year.

Whats wrong with arsenals defense?

Name the last superstar Arsenal made in 5 years.

ramsey for 6 months

Me

i love trans lads

Theo Walcott and da Ox

>Bellerin, Holding, Chambers, Monreal, Coquelin, Elneny, Walcott, Ramsey, Iwobi, Alexis

Are you telling me this looks like a solid defensive side? Bellerin and Monreal are good FB's going forward, but mediocre in defense.

Two whelps at CB and a midfield consisting mostly of manlets

I hope they sell him to a club that will use him properly. He was insane at Villa when the entire team was built around him. Sadly none of those teams will pay close to 32m

Palace will

>He was insane at Villa when the entire team was built around him.

What you mean hoof it to him?

>no rumours in the OP
let someone who isn't a fucking mongoloid make the thread next time you absolute wanker

I hope so too, feel sorry for the man. I thought Palace wanted to pay 25-30 and Liverpool rejected it

hell even Chelsea or Everton should go in for him, he's class in most sides, just not in a Klopp team

They'll get at least 20 for him. The bids are probably already in.

"If Liverpool keep Moreno in the team they'll get relegated" - Garth Crooks

Lol moreno got fist touch to that ball in the tackle attempt watch it yourself. Except every umpire in the EPL who sees a nasty challenge calls it a pen even if the defender is first to the ball.

When he got caught out it wasn't his fault. Lallana got easily disposesed in midfield. Moreno had already run up the wing to provide an option for the fast break.

In reality their were 3 defenders left and everyone got dragged to the right of the box without even looking or checking nobody was to the left of the box where theo was just standing.

>inb4 moreno should be picking him up

Pretty much yeah. It's not pretty but he's effective as fuck

here's your >you lad

Thanks. I don't rate moreno but he was doing his job as a wing back

Fucking money hungry dick advocaat leaves the dutch team after 3 matches, even while he said it was long term. he leaves for fucking fenerbache.

My qualifying hopes for the netherlands have halved now. I don't know who to be mad at, the guy with no national interest, or the KNVB again for not getting rid of Blind.

Still a 'Dick' move, Belgium knows this feel

SPEND SOME FUCKIN MONEY

Morata presented today

Asensio (Future GOAT) on Tuesday

Chinkmoot, please ban the autistic Norwegian arse shitposter.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

Yeah, that's Advocaat for you.

But didn't he say he couldn't handle the full season schedule?

Jews gonna jew

Don't know, it surprised Blind that he left already, and the technical director Van Breukelen (lmao) too

REMINDER THAT THIS EPL THREAD WAS MADE BY A DELUDED ARSE BAND WAGONER

Any rumours for Halal Madrid?

REAL THREAD

Bayern regreted a 65 million mid for Alaba. Weigl seems to be a new target for the CDM position.

Fuck off

Whats the matter abdul a bit mad that arsenal lost?

lol i checked the catalouge and this didn't come up

this has 40 posts and yours has 11 replies

i think you fucked up and nobody can find your thread using ctrl+f in the catalouge

i don't care either way i'll post in both

The word you're looking for is 'rejected', Spain.

Not trying to be nasty, just for future reference.

fuck off, cunt