I'm going to kill myself on Halloween Sup Forums, ask me anything

I'm going to kill myself on Halloween Sup Forums, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

theindoleshop.com/product/4-aco-dmt/
reddit.com/r/RCSources/comments/51cnlr/us_is_ordering_rcs_internationally_a_bad_idea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I refinish my floors?

and what if something awesome happens after halloween?

I don't know are they messed up or something? I kind of like the look of old slightly beat up wood floors

Something awesome probably will happen, just not involving me

do you have tits ?

I'm afraid not

Is your name andy?

Nope

/thread

why would you kill yourself ? and which region are you from ?

Can I have your share of the candy?

Can you not afford decorations and so you're gonna be your own decoration?

Western US, and because I'm lonely and bored. Mostly just bored. I can't stand being sober and not even a nice tight pussy keeps me happy for long.

I don't have a will or anything but sure, if you're in the vicinity consider it yours.

find something fun to do

Hmm I didn't think about that, I don't really want to die in my apartment though. Most likely will blow my brains out in a fancy hotel room

Will you live stream?

Play a game on twitch and when someone in chat says "kys" pull out shotgun and blow your head off

Or have a kms donations goal.
$5 and you kill yourself

Probably not, but I'll start a thread here again shortly before pulling the trigger if it pleases

Hell yeah! If I find any razor blades, you got dibs. It's only fair.

Cute, but what if by some insane chance that doesn't happen. I don't want a way out this time

What kind of gun are you gonna use?

Why no live stream, Sup Forums has always begged people to live stream suicides. Be the god Sup Forums deserves and live stream for us.

Unles not kys

more?

Make it lower, $2

S&W .357 magnum, should do the trick

Do you have a terminal illness? If not, you're a fucking crybaby faggot who should just kill himself now.

As long as you aim it right. Behind the ear or through the mouth but AIMING AT THE BRAINSTEM

I'll think about it. I just don't want 4cha n to be like the focus of my death, I don't spend a lot of time on Sup Forums and would rather spend my last few minutes getting fucked up and fantasizing about stuff

Do you have any money ?

I may be but I wanna wait till Halloween, it's my favorite day of the year

Take me with you

How old are you OP
And why Halloween?

Definitely going for the brainstem. I do feel sorry for the Mexican lady who will be cleaning up after me

24, and like I said to the charming gentleman above its my favorite day and seems appropriate. I also want the asshole I'm leaving behind to remember that date a little bit differently

>I can't stand being sober
I know that feeling, bro. I've been drunk literally every night for the past two months. I prefer to kill myself slowly.

Not really, I plan on spending it all on drugs, prostitutes, expensive hotel etc. the day of.

Why the messy option? Just a big fuck you to the world or what? If I were going to do it, it would be with a helium exit bag.

You're obviously trying to run away from your problems, and hoping someone will talk you out of it. I don't know you, but I can assume you won't do it.

Guns are quick and lethal if used properly...there are organizations which specialize in crime scene cleanup, probably twisted fucks who'll enjoy picking up my skull fragments. I'm afraid I would get caught buying helium bag components or whatever is involved which would be awful

I really hope I do, I've attempted 4 times and hate being such a coward. I'm really looking for you fine anons to cheer me on, plenty of better places to go for support and talking down

>asshole I'm leaving behind
Story?

Because you were born male?

why waiting so long? kill yourself now!

Shit that was a typo, I meant assholes. My family are super religious conservative pieces of fat white racist shit, my ex is a whore who gave me herpes, and I have no friends.

Guy can buy formic acid on ebay and sulfuric acid drain cleaner. Mix them together and you generate a lot of carbon monoxide gas. Do that in enclosed area and you WILL die, just leave a note otherwise you could kill someone else.
You can also make hydrogen sulfide gas, which is just as deadly, with iron sulfide and hydrochloric acid. Smells like rotten eggs but your nose will become unable to smell it at that high a concentration.

I'm thinking of killing myself too. Let's talk about this.
> What do you think the people around
your life will handle it?
>How're you gonna do it?
Ive been thinking about just getting in my car going over 100 miles and slam into the first wall,tree,pole, ect.

Hang yourself on your doorstep and put a candy dish under you, kids will walk up and think you are a great decoration then find out later it was a real dead body.

who're you gonna be dressed as?

I have weird smells eminating from my pants. Do I change them or risk another day?.

What do you do? Do you have medical insurance?

What if whales had wings?

Feels bad man, hope you find what you're looking for. Weather it be a better life or eternal rest

Why wait?

I'm going to shoot myself in the head with a large caliber handgun. That's about 95% effective. I think my family will act devastated, but they really don't like me so it would be a selfish sort of mourning. Any friends I have or used to have will have seen this coming. My coworkers will be shocked but they'll get over it. I'm trying not to be overly concerned about the implications, that's how I chickened out in the past...it's my life to end.

9/11 wouldn't have happened

which state dude

Today is September 12th. A pretty fucking lame date. I want to die on a special date after enjoying myself

Can I fuck your dead body?

would have been sooner and with whale terrorists instead*

Try calling the suicide prevention line before you actually do something irrational

Good question, I don't know yet...maybe just myself

are you going to coordinate your death with your costume?
because if not, that's a real missed opportunity.

this to be quite sure

Sure, I won't give a shit

Ideas? Not ridiculous, my method will remain gunshot to the head and no Kurt Cobain situation either

Washington

Thank you, I hope so too.

You actually might literally give a shit.

okay, then go as a zombie with a bunch of realistic bullet wounds. then the coroner will have a fun time finding the real one.

OP, how about instead of committing suicide you decide to love anyone and anyone who crosses your path?

Your love will possibly not be noticed by some, but there will be those who are starved for love who will be not just be grateful, but actually push you for more love.

Forget what society thinks about relationships with ___; love yourself first! When you love yourself, you will respect others. And when you respect others, you cannot harm or hurt them.

OP fuck suicide! You're already gonna die one day! Why not find out what life is? Death comes to us all; it will be a spectacular end that makes all sensory experiences prior to it seem like nothing!

Death will completely eclipse all experiences of your life, no matter what the fuck you think about death. Compared to the most intense experience of your life, death will be of infinite magnitude more intense.

Unless you have trigeminal neuralgia or some shit, don't do yourself in!

I've lived long enough, I'm just ready to be done that's all. I don't want to hurt anyone else or seek attention I'm just tired of being tired. I did everything I wanted to do, except suicide. In a way I am terminally ill.

well then, go out killing terrorists or the westboro bapist church members. Don't be a pussy.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and questions. This was...fun? The vicodin is really kicking in now so I'm off to bed, I'll do this thread in a week or so to ask for more ideas for costumes and stuff, otherwise see you October 31st;)

Buy yourself some 4-AcO-DMT and do a lot of it. Like, a LOT.

Hallucinogens can be a solution to addiction with anything. Including any emotions/thoughts that put you on this track of suicide.

theindoleshop.com/product/4-aco-dmt/

reddit.com/r/RCSources/comments/51cnlr/us_is_ordering_rcs_internationally_a_bad_idea/

If not, then good luck my friend. See you in the astral plane.

Can you at least wait long enough to vote Trump first?

What are you "going" as? :D

can i have your trick-or-treat candy?

Do you plan to drag others into it?

Why not? Its not like you could be admonished.

why you post a shemale?
Are you a fag?