Failed my first exam of the semester in college

failed my first exam of the semester in college

Congratulations! You're a failure!

you are a failure, and not a fun person to hang out with. end your existence.

It may be the first, but won't be the last. Learn what you did wrong and change your studying habits or devote more time to studying.

Not good.

everyone fails, go back out there and try harder you can do it

Good job man

Lol, you failed the easiest exam for the class? Better change your major to history

>everyone fails
lol no. only losers do.

Meh, study more next time.
Everyone who didn't already have good study habits before they went to college goes through this.
They either drop out or they shape up. Quick.

How fucking early so you start college? I start back on the 26th

OP here, it's a tradition for me to not go to class the first 2 weeks every semester. Won't be doing that again.

Most colleges start late August, early September. Does you college do trimesters?

Fuck all the advice in this thread. Buy and consume as much Adderall as you can. This is how college is done right.

better kill yourself I guess good luck m8

College is way too expensive these days.

It was just a quiz, right? It would be nuts for you to already have taken a meaningful exam.

Assuming I'm right, definitely don't worry about it. Keep an eye on where you stand grade-wise, and if it turns out that your early fuck-up could potentially cause you real inconvenience, just talk to the professor about extra credit around midterm-time.

Yeah
Also sorry for replying like 10 mins later, left the thread m8

any college drug users ITT?

Me too user. So fucking mad at myself right now. I studied but not enough i guess. So long 3.5 gpa.