Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Problems thread.
Talk about your life, help other people with theirs, etc.

I'm gonna be here for at least the next hour so if nothing else know that someone cares enough to listen.

I'm lonely in this world

So am I user.

What do you do with yourself?
School? College? Uni? Work? Hobbies?

College, and I really need to go back to it, every summer is the same I just sit in front of the computer all day and I have nothing to do or no one to speak with...

My partner and I are closing on a house this week.

I'm really worried we won't be able to afford it.

We make barely enough for it but he's terrible about spending. I'm in school and a SAHD for our toddler mostly. I get per diem hours at a place but not even really part time.

I just feel like my life has been completely out of my control for so many years now. I only find solice in escaping, through books, games, or more recently, working out.

>every summer is the same I just sit in front of the computer all day and I have nothing to do or no one to speak with
I know the feeling user.

Its this repetitive cycle that drives me borderline insane honestly, but family keeps me up.

Do you have friends at college? What do you study?

Finances and Accounting, and yea there are some friends but we don't stay in touch in summers maybe I can't keep any friendship

Are you a homosexual couple with a baby..?

God damnit.

Should read "she."

I'm on my phone and really bad with touchscreens.

user have you tried sitting him down and talking to her?
I know its obvious and I know you probably have but its important to emphasize this stuff as much as possible.

Make sure she knows how worried you are about everything and hopefully it will get through to her.

If it comes down to it perhaps setting her an "allowance" of sorts would work?

Working out is good, have you tried taking up a sport? It can feel more rewarding than just working out on its own because you can see your progress more clearly.
Maybe that would help?

Its not about being unable to keep friendship user

Just make the extra effort to keep in touch.

Maybe send them a text before you go back and make some plans for a get together?

Also try to find some hobbies? Working out, sports, and reading are all fantastically rewarding.
It gets you away from your PC and it will lead to other friends and acquaintances

Yes, many times. She always agrees with me but there is never a change. Because of my anxiety and depression I never push it until another financial issue comes up, then its just rinse repeat. I yell, she cries, she apologizes, so do I, tomorrow it's still the same.

I have been trying to get into steel fighting, it's just expensive.

>She always agrees with me but there is never a change
That's an issue
perhaps talk to her about setting both of you an allowance for personal non necessary spending each week/month?
You could set hers slightly higher than your own so that she still feels good about herself and knows that you're trying as hard as you can for her.

Maybe bring this up the next time you sit down for a meal?
If you have anxiety and depression its not good to let it get to another financial issue.

Also if steel fighting is expensive it might be best not to go for that at this point.
Is there anything else that interests you that's not as expensive?

Are you the same one as yesterday?

No.

I don't come to Sup Forums a lot any more.

I used to make these threads once a week or so a few years back but I stopped coming as often.

I'm glad other people are doing this.

Yeah, I actually tend to participate in these help threads a lot, so I'm used to these, mind if I help out others a bit as well?

I'd be grateful if you would user.

It makes me happy to know that other people actually care.
Thank you.

Maybe? I've sort of resigned to just giving up an letting whatever happens happen, but that doesn't sway my worry. Just don't see a point in trying. I'll do anything for my daughter whatever happens to make sure she is as well as possibke but...I don't know how to describe it really. She is not worried currently, and is very convinced that we will be totally fine. Even saying she would love to take another job if need be, but I'd feel awful. I feel awful enough as it is that I'm only barely contributing financially.

No. Steel fighting is the only thing I am passionate about, it's my only motivating factor for bettering myself and not just wasting away in a chair. I know it's unrealistic now but, for some reason, I'm able to cling to the hope thay "maybe someday." Besides, the expensive part is only the competing. I still get to train and spar with buds which is good enough for me for now.

>I've sort of resigned to just giving up an letting whatever happens happen
Don't give up user
Really its worth a try doing anything.

The reason she's not worried is likely faith in both you and herself.

What are job prospects for you like?
Is there any possibility of you picking up another job or do you not have the time with looking after your daughter?

If you spend too much time on your daughter to work more you really shouldn't feel bad about not contributing financially, you're saving money on a babysitter and I'd assume you're helping your partner out a lot by doing so.

Just believe in yourself. I'm sure you can find a way to make everything work.

>I know it's unrealistic now but, for some reason, I'm able to cling to the hope thay "maybe someday."
I really love people like you user.
Never let your dream die, keep working towards it bit by bit.
Even if its slow work towards it.

We're rooting for you.

Howdy user,

I am bored of life and am no longer interested in living. Thought about suicide but nah, too much work for the living right now. Lots of trust issues and I feel alone right now even though I know that I am not alone.

Say, did you used to avafag?

Hi there! So, you got bored of what used to satisfy you, right? How many times has happened?

So my gf and i were good then i left to uni across the country at which point we decided to have an open relationship then i told her i actually only wanted her, my change startled her i guess. Now she wants to "break ties" to me but still talk. Shit sucks famalams.

Welp, damn, thanks man. I think that's the first time I've had someone other than my partner say something encouraging about me being stay at home.

There are some job prospects I'm looking into, we just have super weird schedules. I guess if I just keep looking something will work out though.

I could stay in here and keep complaining, but for real thank you, you snapped me out of my "nothing will work out" mode. Even if it doesn't, it's not like we haven't made it work before.

I'll work on talking with her and making a real plan so that we can live comfortably and responsibly.

Sophomore in college, kind of lonely. Never had a girlfriend. I work out a lot and get great grades but I never do anything with people. I've made some friends in classes that I talk to daily though, going to ask what they're doing this weekend tomorrow. Hopefully it works out, I think my life will feel pretty complete if I get a small group of people I can hang out with regularly.

Cheer up Sup Forumsro, you're in the university now! Booze, parties and lots of easy whores, enjoy while you study, and show you don't need her to be happy. (She must be a slut anyways)

No need for advice with this one, you're already doing what's needed to hatch that egg and become more social, if they don't have plans propose going out for a drink.

No I didn't,

I like the idea of being anonymous on here and doing this.

All I am is someone who cares.
It doesn't matter who you are or what your background is.
"Someone" cares.

I think you made a huge mistake by agreeing to an open relationship user.
In all honesty I think you're better without her in your life to begin with if she isn't satisfied with just you.

Find a girl who deserves you more. Someone who appreciates you for you and is happy to be only with you because "only you" is worth more than 100 random guys to fuck at any random time.

You deserve better.

how have you handled the breakup?

I'm really glad to hear I could help even in the slightest.

Don't worry about complaining more.
Its what i'm here for.

I'll probably make these threads once weekly or more, and apparently others are doing it.

We're all here for you.

>I think my life will feel pretty complete if I get a small group of people I can hang out with regularly.
I think you've found the secret to life user.
Fulfillment comes from both yourself and those around you.
Keep at it

Since I can remember things have always felt empty. I've tried to fill the void yet I can't seem to find the missing piece. Since we are playing psychologist today, how are you user?

Big thing at the moment is the fact that I was diagnosed with a rare disease that has no known cure, I need to take a medication to slow it down but I know it will just come back no matter what I do.
Apparently people have it go away and then it will just randomly return in a few years.
Dissecting cellulitis for any medfags out there

Ha, well, maybe I'll come by weekly and complain more. When I'm in a better state of mind I generally like helping out in these threads, but we all need someone to bounce words off of once in a while.

Thankful for people like you, man. You make a diffefence for people and, at least for me, it's greatly appreciated.

Well, if we are going to get more familiar, I'm diagnossed with a severe depression and ASPD, what about you? I'm... ok, I guess.

I know a girl who likes to not be sober, like me. Gonna ask if she wants to do something. What would be more bonding/romantic alchohal or weed. Not gonna do both. I'm not very confident but im stupid so ill prob just slip it in and hope she says yes. We don't know each other the best but that's the fun part, right?

Booze, it will make the conversation go more smoothly!

Just enjoy life, try psychs a bit.

Get a good strain of weed for relaxing and sit under the stars with her user.

>maybe I'll come by weekly and complain more
You'd be welcome to user.

>Thankful for people like you, man. You make a diffefence for people and, at least for me, it's greatly appreciated.
Thanks user.
It really does mean a lot.

The other night I was walking around midnight. Suddenly, without realizing, I went down a road I didn't know. There were two paths. One filled with light and one filled with darkness. They were both empty but from one I felt dread and from the other I felt compassion. So I took the one that gave me the warm feeling. I chose the path of darkness. As I was about to make the turn a small boy offers to guide me so I don't get lost. Funny thing is he said his name was Death. I accepted his guidance and walked beside him. We talked, shared stories, laughed and cried. At some point he looked up at me and asked me why I wasn't afraid of him. The answer was simple, should I be afraid of the only thing I am certain off? He laughed and took me back to where we first met. This time, as I stood there, the boy had turned into a bright and shinning young girl. She offered me guidance and told me her name was life. I laughed and smiled at her for I knew what was waiting for me at the end of the road. My death.

honestly user all I can say is live your life in a way that will let you be happy with who you are and what you've done

find things you find rewarding and fulfilling to do, spend time with family and close friends.

Live to live. Love to live.

Just finished the anime in OP's pic. Dunno what to do with myself now

Just read something, apparently It just goes away randomly, like what the fuck, guess I just wait.
Luckily for me, I got it treated before I got any hair loss.

Depression will slowly fade as you learn to live loving yourself and others, seems like you mastered the latter but need to focus on the former. We are all, on some grade, antisocial here. There's a reason to why we are here after all.

I'm alright shinning user, I'm alright.

So what's got you down? What are you currently missing? We are here to be heard an to listen.

Just reconnected with the girl of my dreams I've been in love with since high school. Hadn't talked to her in at least 5 years, but never really got over her. Immediately got her pregnant. Oops. 26 btw.

Honestly if any user can help, Life isn't too bad and have a lot of good things going on but made a kik months ago and deleted it soon after what was posted, I never posted or anything saved or anything but it really bothers me and is causing some very strong anexity that I really want to stop so I can move forward any advice helps please

We've all been there cowboy

I always recommend reading philosophy (I'd start with Stoic, its a fantastic belief set) and working out.

You improve yourself and your confidence in yourself by doing this.
It leads to being better around other people, draws others to you, and gives you a new lease on life.

If that interests you that's what I'd recommend.

So its not terminal and it just leaves?
If so that's fantastic!

What are you worried about happening user?

Clueless user here, what was posted?

>in regards to Stoic

any particular books or passages you would recommend in particular?

Honestly things I think were questionable that people were posting and just something legal really since I was logged into it when someone posted it

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

I'll give you an extract from it

"At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: 'I have to go to work — as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I'm going to do what I was born for — the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?'

— But it's nicer in here ...

So you were born to feel 'nice'? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don't you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you're not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren't you running to do what your nature demands?

— But we have to sleep sometime ...

Agreed. But nature set a limit on that — as it did on eating and drinking. And you're over the limit. You've had more than enough of that. But not of working. There you're still below your quota.

You don't love yourself enough. Or you'd love your nature too, and what it demands of you. People who love what they do wear themselves down doing it, they even forget to wash or eat. Do you have less respect for your own nature than the engraver does for engraving, the dancer for the dance, the miser for money or the social climber for status? When they're really possessed by what they do, they'd rather stop eating and sleeping than give up practicing their arts.

Is helping others less valuable to you? Not worth your effort?"

in a kik group?
Leave it and reset your phone if you're worried.
You shouldn't have any issues.

Nqh, I'm alright with depression, I didn't choose to be like this but it's something I have to carry with me, you just learn to live with it.
I wonder, what's your native language?

thanks m8, gonna look into it

Not an issue at all user.

Have a nice day or night.

I can't find any good clothes. For the longest time I was a beta who just wore shorts and a t-shirt or jeans and a flannel. But now I want to dress a bit better.

Problem is I can't find anything I like. Its either too casual or too formal. I'm too large for the ones I like and too skinny for clothes built for large guys. I'm also a bit below average height. Not short but just a bit below.

That's so eloquent that it almost made me forget how much I hate working and love eating and sleeping.

Making movies is my hobby and a big part of my life. I've been doing it for ten years. I worked for 3 years on a full-length film and finished it less than a year ago. 11 out of 12 festivals have rejected it. Found out today I've been denied funding for a short film. Worked hard on the application with other professionals. Just don't feel like doing it anymore. There's so many other filmmakers out there, and I feel like they're all younger and better than me. Just feel all around terrible.

The girl I like treats me like shit and so does her friends. When alone, she treats me decently. Fate keeps throwing so many signs that involve us both. I have 4 classes with her, 2 I sit next to her, I ballboy for the soccer team she's in, and her track team eats at the pizza place I work at after every meet. What should I do to get over her when she basically is a part of my every day life?

Thanks user and Ya was a group and it was months back and no longer have the account or phone, It just bothers me sometimes and don't want to worry about it anymore so any advise helps to be reassured it's all good lol

In the same boat as you user. I haven't looked much into it, but I think it's best to start small and work your way up. After all, a lot of fashionable people still wear jeans and the like, it's just a matter of presentation.

I'm going to start one piece at a time. Probably start by getting myself a pair of boots (might be able to help boost your height a bit, I have the same issue) or a new jacket. Might even get myself a pair of glasses. Stepping stones m8, start small

My father is going to die soon and i never made him proud of anything. Idk why, but it makes me feel so sad.

I feel like meeting nice people here is more enjoyable than anywhere else, sort of the diamond in the rough thing I guess.

Try looking on They have a lot of threads and discussion about it, they also have a sticky which should help out

I recommend Aurelius to everyone, that specific passage worked wonders for me.

He was a great man.

>What should I do to get over her when she basically is a part of my every day life?
Make your life more interesting, achieve more, work out, take up sports, do things without her.

You must always seek to strive forward as a person in body, spirit, and mind.

Just keep marching on and make yourself better than you are now by doing things she has no part in.
You'll not only meet other people but you'll soon forget about her importance to you,

If you no longer have the phone or account you have nothing to worry about at all regardless of the content of the group.
And if you didn't post or save anything at all then you would be in no bother regardless.

Rest easy user.

You shouldn't be someone who treats you like that, you dont have to settle for that she won't really fill the hole that you want her to. Somone will love you user.

Avoid her, spend time with other people. That's really all you can do. It sucks, but if you allow yourself to be around her, even if you know how shitty she is to you, you'll never quite grow away from her. Been there, suffered through that. Good luck user.

My dad spent years molesting my sister, from the ages of 10-18. I didn't know about it.

My dad was distant but I loved him. My sister didn't deserve any of that.

In my horrible depression, I got really deep into religion.

It helped, but I eventually began having doubts. I got rid of those doubts by trying even harder.

Meanwhile, I could not get a relationship. I tried so hard and fell for many people throughout high school, but nothing happened.

I ended up dating a girl for about a month, but she turned out to be fucking insane and I just couldn't be in that relationship.

Fast forward to college.

My work ethic is shit because my prior schooling was nothing to prepare me for college. I didn't know how to apply myself and it made me struggle through school.

Someone from my high school that I used to have feelings for connected with me again.

Flashed me on webcam and everything. We were there for each other and things were great, but she wouldn't date me.

After a year and a half of this, I was in a weird place. I would get by on the affection she gave me, but she kept me at just enough of a distance for it to start fucking with me.

Separate myself from her because I'm starting to get depressed.

Life seems to lose its color for a while, but I still had god.

Read the Bible as much as I could. I studied it more than I did for classes in school.

Find the shit that I couldn't condone (just the awful things that nobody talks about in church.

Separate from my church group because I needed to come to my own decision.

Spend about a year as an agnostic transitioning to atheism, eventually not being depressed about lack of god and afterlife.

Meanwhile, my studies have gone to shit due to depression.

I don't speak to my dad. Sometimes I want to drive to his house and beat the shit out of him until I know he can't hurt anyone anymore.

Graduate from college. GPA is too shitty to get into grad school from lack of application and depression issues and anxiety.

That's a really good section. Where abouts is it?

Thank you so much user figured that but feel a lot better now hearing it from someone else, Night Sup Forumsros

Aight dont know how to gree text cuz im a new fag but my problem is that theres this girl i like qt 9/10 but im maybe 5/10 at best ive know this girl for about 2 years and i think she likes one my friends what do Sup Forums?

Retaking classes online while living with mom. I'm a 24 year old virgin who is taking classes I've taken before.

I have no job.

I have only had that one girlfriend and one really shitty date.

I feel like I fucked my life up.

I'm lonely and scared all of the time.

I don't know if I can get myself to a better place mentally.

I desire companionship, but I'm afraid that I don't even know how to be in a relationship. I don't think I'm even mentally in a healthy enough place to start one, but I feel like my life is missing someone to hold.

Have a test in an hour in a class that I've taken before and I'm scared that I'm going to keep fucking up until I have to drop out of school and I won't be able to achieve my dream of being a speech pathologist.

I just want to help people, but I'm so fucked up that I can't even help myself enough to get there.

Thankyou guys. Well the thingnis at first i wanted the open thing and then realized id be more happy with her. (Also im kinda an emotional faggot and find it hard to just fuck with random bitches) i really want me and her to be a thing. I have yetbto speak with her through the phone. I feel that shes been dodging my calls we still need to talk about things

I'm feeling fat whilst stuffing my face with nutella

Probably because you're fat maybe?

Minus the first line and religion, this hits damn close to home

Tell him and just apologize, if he's a good father he'll just be proud you're white

I'm sorry about your father.

Perhaps now is the time to start making yourself someone he could be proud of?

Honestly user its never too late to start until its over.
Show him the future through your actions and your words.

I'm sure you can make him see a light in the darkness which will cause him to smile even at the last.

I think you're right about that user.

I honestly forget user, and my copy was ruined a while back sadly.
I've been meaning to pick up another.

Apologies I can't be of more help.

Rest easy user.

Improve yourself.
This is so simple.

hit the gym, study hard, refine your mind by reading literature worthy of the greatest men to ever set foot on the earth.

Make yourself better than you had dreamed of.

user I'd recommend spending some time away, even if its on your own I'd recommend going somewhere relaxing and collecting your thoughts.

After you've calmed yourself down reapply to school (perhaps something else? maybe trade school?) and work hard if you get accepted.

Until you know if you've been accepted or not - work out.
Its incredible what wondrous things can happen to your mind hen you refine your body to its peak, or start moving it in a better direction.

I'm sorry to hear about your past and I don't think I can do anything to help you with it.
honestly if it bothers you that much therapy may very well be a good option, even if just for a little while.

>(Also im kinda an emotional faggot and find it hard to just fuck with random bitches)
that's not a bad thing.
Its good to be loyal.
I just think you need to focus more on yourself right now.

Talking to her would definitely be a good thing but remember not to take her word as law and assert yourself, this is your life here user.

dealt with a girl like this in the past. if she doesn't want you around her friends, she doesn't really want you at all. when alone, shes being utilitarian, or filling some kind of void. both are negatives from your standpoint. accept the fact she'll never be interested, and move on.

no i'm actually a normal weight. just a skinny girl with weight insecurity

sorry I missed this

Why are you insecure? Is there any reason for it that you're aware of?

Stop stuffing your face with nutella? Look, do this, google what should be your weight acording to your height, if you're on the right weight, then feel great about it, if not, stop eating nutella.
Ps. Don't celebrate by eating either.

basically the media portraying extremely skinny girls as the ideal. I technically know that I look good (guys stare at me and are interested in me) but I don't understand how they can be attracted someone as fat as me. Even though my weight is normal (BMI of 20)

it's not as simple as that. I know my weight is normal, but I can't see it in the mirror. I think my legs are extremely fat, so I go through periods of either extreme dieting or binging on everything I can find.

Thanks anons, but i think the problem is just him being a good father.
I always tried to do everything he did when he was my age, but i was shit.
Tried to play soccer when i was 7 and i hated seeing him outside the camp watching me being a shitty goalkeeper.
Tried to be a "playboy" in high school, but i was just a little nerdy virgin.
Tried to get good marks, but i was too lazy to study.
Then i tried to follow my sister steps, because my dad is proud of her being a doctor, and i went to med school, but i left after one year because i was shit at it.
I don't really know what to do, and that makes me feel even sadder.

Thankyou user. I do need to work on myself. I am also pretty flawed a person so im going to work on my mind, body, and soul. Currently the mind and body are in progress (school n lifting) but im really fucked in terms of emotions i will try to get back with her (dumb move i know) only to see if things take a turn for the better. Shit just sucks ive had feelings for her like 4 years before we actually dated and then we didnt really mature as a couple. Thankyou again user. Ill try to help others in the next thread of these

What about looking for a psychologist? I guess you could do with some therapy, what do you think?

In all honesty I think your best bet is to work out.

I know I've said it a lot ITT but seriously this would be perfect for you.
YOu've seen how incredibly attractive people find you now? Imagine if you were toned
Everyone would rather have a /fit/ girl than a skinny girl.

Honestly I'd recommend you try it.

Aside from doing that learn to love yourself user.
You're obviously fairly attractive and you seem at least fairly intelligent from how I've spoken to you.

It might be a minor case of anorexia? Although I'm not a psychologist.

Does your university or workplace have a counselor with some knowledge? It could be a worthwhile trip if its an option.

>I don't really know what to do
Stop sulking.
Stop letting your past failures effect your future success.

Show your father the man you will become.
Show him through steadfast determination and inner strength that you will achieve and you will succeed even if you haven't before.

That's what you do. You show him the future through you.

>Currently the mind and body are in progress (school n lifting)
That's good to hear user.

Emotional security and control often comes through living your life I find.

I wish you the best with the girl, although I think you're making a mistake.

So my dad was like Mr.radical punk rock skater dude in the 90s and he would just skate and drink beer and go to punk concerts all the time and I'm subliminal always comparing my life to his life when he was my age and I feel like he was living a way cooler life than me and I'm boring loser and I can't ever have as much fun as my dad did because I can barely skate play guitar to a mediocre degree

Thanks user, i'll try.

>from how I've spoken to you.
from the little I've spoken to you*
apologies, I'm a little tired.

>Thankyou again user.
meant to reply to this in the last post.
Its not an issue at all. I find a great deal of pleasure in doing this and it brings me a lot of happiness if I can even help someone relieve a little bit of stress.

Remember someone cares.

If you find yourself in a position to help others in or out of these threads it would be fantastic.
Thank you user.

Practice.
Practice.
Practice.

You want to play guitar? Shred until your fingers bleed.
You want to skate? Keep practicing until your legs are burning with pain.

Keep going. Always improve. Always move forward.

The dawn awaits only those who make it through the night.
Keep walking forward.

I wish you all the best friend.

thanks user, I'm actually trying to work out (running 3/4 times a week). I'm pretty sure it's not anorexia, as I don't starve myself, but I will think about the councelor, even though I doubt it will help much.

therapy is quite expensive, and I don't have the money for it, but thanks for the suggestion. another user suggested seeing a councelor, I'll look into that

>I'm actually trying to work out (running 3/4 times a week)
That's good to hear user.

Have you thought about hiking or fel running?
Its incredibly relaxing and you get to see some incredible places doing it.

Also I'd recommend trying some stuff out that tones the rest of your body as much as running does your legs.
Have you thought about swimming?

As for the counselor even if it doesn't help a lot its worth it if it helps even a slight bit.

These threads normally only do that and it can mean the world to people.

Ok, I'll try this because I've tried everything else.

I can't get over my ex. It's been a year since she broke up with me and I can'te get over! I mean, I've tried the whole deal: hooked up with a lot of chicks from Tinder and such, went on an orgy, had a threesome, had bisexual experience, went on a spiritual trip, and nothing

I just can't stop thinking about her every single day, every single time. I was crying to sleep yesterday and probably will today. And I have no idea what else to do, because I can't get her out of my head.

I have a scar with a face and the most delicious perfume.

Have you considered going to a medic school? I've seen people suggesting going there because since the guys that threat you are practicing, they really have to do their best in order to pass and it isn't as expensive as conventional therapy.

whilst i did use to swim and didn't like it much (i feel ugly and can't see shit without glasses) hiking is a pretty damn good idea. Can't believe I never thought about it. I think I'll actually try it out. Once again, thanks user!

Work out and read.

You can't get over her because everything you've done to get over her was about her.

You never made any real progress at getting over her because your actions were still revolving around her, she may as well have never left your life.

Find something that interests you, ignore what her thoughts on it would be, and look into it, join a club or a group that is involved with it.

Work on yourself.
I cannot stress enough how much working on yourself physically and spiritually can help you emotionally.

Going to recommend you take up sport or working out, find another interest (as I mentioned above) and use time on that, and read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.
I cannot stress enough how incredibly insightful that one text is.

It will give you new perspective on many things in your life that you hadn't even considered.

>Once again, thanks user!
Not a problem at all, glad I could be of help.
Have a nice day or night user.

Bumping.

Well, I have been working out for quite a while. I actually lost 70.5 pounds after the break up. I feel better phisically about myself, I get much more attention from girls and boys, and I've (unfortunatelly) have broken some hearts myself.

But no matter what I do, everytime I lay my head on my pillow, there she is.

But I guess you're right about the whole "doing it for her" part. I do think everything I'm doing I think about what would her thoughts on it be.

What about this meditation? Never heard of it.

Oh, and God bless you!

that's a good idea, thanks!

like seriously fuck you

>But I guess you're right about the whole "doing it for her" part. I do think everything I'm doing I think about what would her thoughts on it be.
user I understand how hard breakups with those you love can be, and I do know how difficult it is to avoid taking their perspective into account, but if you truly wish to move on you have to live for yourself again. Even if just for long enough to get over her and find someone else to live for.
I suggest doing something you never attempted because she would have thought badly of it. Regardless of how it goes you live for yourself in those moments. You go against the impact she would have had on your life.

>What about this meditation?
Its a test written by Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, a man known as Philosopher King.

The man has profound insight into everything from interacting with people to simply living in the world.
Its a fantastic text and definitely worth reading.

>Oh, and God bless you!
And you.

A few years ago I used to know this one girl who was a couple years younger than me, we met once while she was in the area and we ended up exchanging contact info and we would talk on skype everyday through all hours for about a year and a half. We lost contact one day and I've not talked to her since. I had developed feelings for her in that time, but we decided to wait until we were good and done with school and wed move somewhere together. We used to play games on steam all the time as well, and a friend of mine encountered her in a game w/o chat, but for whatever reason her account name doesn't exist on steam. Ever since losing touch I've tried to move on and hsve only had any sort of relationship with one girl, but after hearing that news from the friend about a week ago, shes been on my mind literally 24/7 and despite frantically trying to make contact in some way I've had no luck, and my heart just hurts.

Are you okay user?