If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)

If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

It just shows you how much of a better life we would all have without them

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4gSqn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we start with Kanye West being shipped off to the moon?

But we'd loose diversity!!

lazy

Don't you see how much jobs are now gone?

The sad truth is, blacks are almost wholly a burden on American society. They contribute almost nothing of any great value, and they place an enormous strain on the criminal justice and welfare systems, to say nothing of the hardship they place on those trying to live beside them. If they were gone, what would America lose? A few sports jocks. Some jazz musicians....something... anything else? I can't think of anything else.

We need someone to do the shit work.
If we were to rid ourselves of them I say bring some Mexicans in, they at least don't have ugly girls

what about all the rednecks who just sit around all day and drink can we get rid of them too? they're just as bad as niggers

Do you have sources for this info?

Here you go faggot

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/

www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html

aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm

www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf

kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/

homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf

www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp

Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23–24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

Thanks, I'll read up. I never take shit on the Internet without proof.

Right.. thats the best part.

has there ever been a man with a more punchable face? I just wanna kill him.

and that's bad?

You only filmed the black people you fucking racist

Yeah because the white people were running in the race

Monkeys at the zoo

The thing is, they will never go anywhere. They have got it so good here. A more realistic scenario is all the whites leave the US to get away from niggers

Why would you steal water?

>It's fucking free

They just need more money for welfare. 14% of the population getting 40% of the welfare isn't enough, they also need reparashuns

Are you serious nigger? We outnumber them. Why would we leave?

And leave the us to them? I think not...if anything deport them to africa...the plane tickets will be their reparations

that's probably flint, michigan. their water supply is FUCKED.

Does anyone else use the term 'nigger' to refer only to a specific category of black people?
Actually to be honest I don't even limit it to black people, to me it applies to anyone of any race who acts like a 'thug' or 'gangster' and is particularly trashy.

Are you high? People don't abandon their homelands to escape undesirable minorities. They ethnically cleanse them.

And there would be no-one to work at McDonald's. Which, come to think of it, is a place that mostly niggers eat at anyway kek

Well get started faggot

White people can't run, check your privilege you cis gender white fucking male. Keep you hate speech out of my triggers

It's embedded in their genetic code from Africa, because in Africa they couldn't band together to form a government stable enough to produce, distribute and install basic water treatment plants. Probably because white people were oppressing them.

At least there is one other educated liberal here

That word belongs to African Americans you cuckfuck. HASHTAG fuck the first amendment.

yeah you pretend that. everyone knows what it really means. black people.

lmao, that's from the uk marathon a while back... the water was going to get dumped anyway...

oh then it doesn't matter either way.

Goddammit the cops are trying

OP forgot to mention they make up the majority of violent crimes committed

I wait tables in a restaurant where about half of our clientele are from the ghetto. I have never seen such disgusting people, in all aspects. I've seen niggrrs bring their young kids (like under 7) out to eat at midnight while the "parents" get drunk on drink specials and then drive their lard asses home, while making a huge mess and general ruckus. That's just one incident.
Not to mention how many obese, stupid black girls come in there with their slimy, sneering ghetto baby daddy and their year old retarded welfare babies. I never thought any of this could be true before I started working here.
I can say now that most stereotypes about black people (even middle class and not the ghetto apes) are true and overall they are a scourge.

real mezzican chicks are short chubby beanpies by age 28.

Honestly, we really need to do something.

Trump won't even do it.

There's a flaw in your logic. Without nig nogs, a whole lot of people would be unemployed. Cops, prison guards, social workers, etc. This whole country would implode on itself. We're stuck with them, unfortunately.

> BLM???????? Do they really matter?

WMD ALERT!!!

Ban this user. This is racism

archive.is/4gSqn

Fuck niggers

Wow. You must be quite the enlightened individual!

lol

No, keep Kanye.

Who would the cops kill?

i hate niggers id be glad if they left. All they do is cause trouble and fights. Most obnoxious ones at my school always. They are contantly running around the hallways and screaming like moneys and they are always making a raucous.

If all blacks left, no cops would be needed.