Just shot my self accidentally with an a epipen
Am I gonna die
Wat to do
0.3mg

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526033/table/Tab1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526033/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah call 911. I'd say you got about 10-15 minutes.

an hero before it kicks it

About 15 minutes ago
Help medfags

You'll be fine .. seriously no chance of Epi overdose .. might make your pulse spike for a little

is lying. Just wait it out and you'll be fine.

Source: did the same thing, was fine. Had friends who did it on a regular basis.

Medfag here
You are okay. Just sit and relax, your pulse will be very high, and you could feel a little anxious.

Wait, I reread OP... 0,3mg ? You will feel almost nothing

You will 99.9% be fine but if you experience any of these symptoms call 911/ get someone to drive you to the er
serious side effect such as increased breathing difficulty, or dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).

Thanx guys
I feel better now
I'll smoke weed to counter it
Good idea bad idea?

You're gonna lose that thumb bro.

Just wait it out, avoid other meds.

Go to the fucking hospital

welp, there's 600 dollars down the drain

Jog it off, pussy.

Amputate your thumb
Preserve it in a jar
One day when you're fucking a girl, slip that shit in
When she asks what you just put inside her, tell her a part of you will be with her forever

300, its 600 for a pack of two

>wasting $57,000 in medication

Say goodbye to your thumb unless you get to a hospital

You need to immediately counteract the effects of the epipen with a large oral dose of semen.

I can help you with that. your location?

RIP OP. 0.3mg is a lethal dose. You need to quickly drink as much benadryl as possible. I'm talkin bottles. Ayyyyy lmao

Epinephrine is basically a form of pure adrenaline. It won't hurt you, but you will feel like you can climb the Empire State building, upsidedown, with your pinkie finger, but it will only last for about 15 minutes.

its cancer

>OP very soon

Kekkel!

holy shit just reverse searched it
this is real
op you dun fucked

I'm freaking about the thumb now
It's purple
Wtf

pic please.

pic with timestamp just so we know you're not a total faggot

You'll be fine

fucking what?

PICS OP PICS

You'll pretty much be fine. The effects will last hours and hours but just get over it and you'll be fine. The only thing you really need to worry about is if you have some heart condition or high blood pressure, etc. The other problem is that you were dumb enough to inject it into your thumb like a moron. Epipens can actually cause your thumb to be starved of blood, you will probably lose sensation in it for a while but it'll slowly come back in a couple of days to weeks. Call poison control and let them know what you did, they'll help you out and they will probably tell you not to go to the ER and just soak it in warm water. The only thing they will do in the ER is give you a vasodilator of some kind and make sure that your heart is still fine. Just get blood flowing to your thumb and you're good to go.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526033/table/Tab1/
>In 1990, Maguire [17] reported a case of a 17-year-old boy who had injected his right index finger with 0.15 mg of epinephrine from an Epi-Pen injector. The finger became painful, pale, and cold. He was injected with 0.5 mg of phentolamine to each side of the digit, and 15 min later, color and warmth returned. There was no skin necrosis.

You should go to a hospital, OP. Try to drive if you can, ambulance rides are pretty expensive and chances are your medical insurance won't pay for one.

or the blood circulation in his hand being cut off can result in necrotic tissue and neuropathy. imagine that, you can have your thumb removed and rack up a good bill!

If you're freaking out about the picture of that necrotic finger that wasn't from an epipen

Find me a case of this happening with an epipen. He will probably loose some sensation for a couple of weeks, even without treatment he's probably totally fine.

This is a terrible terrible place for med help. You should be fine though. Your dick might fall of though.

Here>

Take a knee, drink some water.

This

>falsehood and fiction

newfags

This phrase triggered me.

where dat nigga wit the toe thumb

>work in ER
>mother rushes 11y/o son into ER
>accidental epi pen injection
>mom scared, son anxious as fuck
>told by doc that there is nothing to worry about
>mom/son go home

On a finger you are worried about circulation. Keep massaging it, squeezing blood in and out of area.

Hope that $300 was worth it

I'll post another finger pic in about 30 mins to see what's going on

op. dont be scared too much by the picture as that was a very isolated incident with a patient that had undergone anesthesia.

i checked

Anal stress is the NUMBER 1 cause of epinephrine overdose. Alleviate the stress by inserting a small object into the entrance of the anus, approximately Sharpie sized. Send pictures to us so that we can ensure that you use the appropriately sized object, this is imperative to your survival.

You're fine. Your finger is fine. Go to bed, OP.

wow that was neither clever or funny
i guess summer isnt over for some kids

lol rip op. 0.3 mg is a full adult dose

OP is a fucking liar

My friend shot himself in the finger for a dare and it went through his entire thumb. The needle is fucking long.

really hope you're trolling man but it only takes a google search to know that your thumb will fall off from ephedrine via necrosis.

More proof that OP is a cunty fucko

question: what is this pen and what is it used for

Someone should screenshot this

google that shit, nigger

Wow, look at the edge on this one. Actually took a Sup Forums thread for serio. Watch our newfags! This is your new overlards!
>go back to eating you cheatos, fat shit, newfaggotry edyness is nothing compared to summerfaggotry

Epinephrine shot. Used to alleviate severe allergic reactions.

*out

What is google

Not from an epipen, that was an injection of lidocaine and epinephrine from a dermatologist that went bad for the patient. There hasn't been a case of amputation from accidental injection of an epipen.

so your dick would work?

a-are you actually a bitch?

technically: yes

Did it penetrate the nail or did it stop just under it?

I just noticed this
It stopped under the nail
It broke a small part of it up so it's lumpy

youre fucked buddy see

Ah... yeah damn.. Ok I believe you.

You should get to the hospital. Epinephrine constricts your capillaries and could cause permanent damage to your heart and blood passages if gone untreated.

You'll be fine other than a crazy rush for the next few hours; something like the feeling of 5 energy drinks. It doesn't feel good.

If you don't have insurance or just don't want to go, you'll be fine but I highly recommend going to the hospital ER.

Pre-med right now, by the way.

You might actually be a bit fucked. And by "a bit" I mean your finger might be REALLY fucked.

Go see a doctor ASAP

yeah we're all so focused on that picture
but in reality you just put a needle through ur thumb

i'd go to the er just for that and have them take it out

but im a pussy smh

Broke fag so I don't want to go to er
My finger is bruising

you'll get vascodialators in the er
itll help to keep you a healthy person
worth more than a heart transplant op

you'll get vascodialators in the er
itll help to keep you a healthy person
and it costs less than a heart transplant op

So should I go to the ER
The needle almost pierced through
The pen still has some marking on it so I'm not sure if I got full dose
Common med dudes
Help me I'm to broke to pay for shit

Epinephrine doesn't feel good but it's not going to cause permanent damage to his heart. The only danger is that it's going to raise his pulse and blood pressure which could cause problems if he has some preexisting conditions or he tries to run a marathon or something. Other than that he just needs to worry about the lack of oxygen to his thumb, just soak in warm water for the next few hours at a minimum but even then, we're really just talking about loss of sensation in his thumb that will go away after a while. Plenty of people have screwed up with an epipen before and no one has ever lost any fingers.

Heck, two authors of this paper even intentionally injected their fingers with epinephrine and didn't treat it at all. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526033/

OP, you're fine. Just soak your thumb in some really warm water for a few hours and don't do anything else for a while. Call poison control if you want and they'll tell you the same thing. Make sure that the water isn't hot enough to scald you or anything because you won't be able to tell since your thumb is numb. You ideally want your hand in a hot tub for a while to get the blood pumping and get the epinephrine out of your thumb.

The only thing that should be concerning to you is that some people, after using Epinephrine, experience spasms and (rarely) heart attacks within an hour after use. If you're at a hospital they will monitor your vital signs for symptoms of these. If you're at home, you're likely going to die.

I'm not really qualified for this situation so I really would call a medical expert just to be sure.

My advice is definitely go to the hospital, but I'm pretty confident if you haven't experienced side-effects already, then you should be fine.

How far away are you from Canada? I hear they got free healthcare.

Call poison control and tell them what's up. Seriously. They can help with this shit and will be better able to help you decide what to do next.

yes.

for what it's worth I work outside and have a wilderness first responder certification which is an 80-hr course (yes, not a doc, but it's something), and they told us that if any of our clients shot any small extremities (fingers, toes, privates, etc...) it was an immediate evacuation and trip to the ER.

they told us a lot of shit was an evacuation, but I'm just sayin.....

Is the black stuff supposed to be gone?

Seems likely that you'll die.

Leave us your fap folder. Best start posting now before you pass out.

Masturbate.
When I was 15 I had to carry an epi all the time (lol BEEEEESSSS) When I got a new one my brother dared me to use the old one. I did because yolo and I had used epi syringes before so no big deal. He freaked out and called my mom but I just went in the bathroom and when the epi hit I was super hyper so I jacked it to calm down. I CAME BUCKETS. Being 15 and jacked up on epi I came like 6 more times then it literally hurt to come so I took a shower and crashed.

There are plenty of people who experience permanent heart palpitations after using Epi-pens.

But other than that, solid advice.

I hope to hell you havent been drinkng tonight. Epi and alc together will calcify your pancreas.

I endorse this post

That's basically the opposite of what you should do.

I drank yesterday

thats hot

And he's probably young and a normal BMI so he will be fine. This is all good info.

>source medfag

OP how the hell did you "accidentally" shoot yourself with an epipen?

kys

Never heard of permanent heart palpitations though. Know if there's anything to that?

Agreed, the only sure cure for epi overdose is to crush and snort at least 250mg of oxy.

You're gonna be safe, as far as I know (basically nothing), aren't these things like adrenaline? Probably won't be able to sleep for a bit

Fallfag... good to have you back