Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

Does anyone else have a serious addiction for burgers? Am I the only one? I eat a cheeseburger literally every god damn day Sup Forums.

People are telling me its bad, my entire family is aware but avoid the topic. I have a shit palette. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

>inb4 overweight fat fuck americunt
>im a 160 lb mechanic

If you're not fat then what the fuck is the problem? Assuming you work out

Ways to fix it: stop eating fucking cheeseburgers. Problem solved.

Who cares. Just keep exercising, stay in shape. There's not a problem eating burgers as long as you're not a disgusting pig shit

damn dude i wish i had the money to pay for that every day. Not american btw so good burgers arent cheap. but if i was i would do it too enjoy it dude

OP here

HVAC mechanic, my job is a workout everyday.

Fatass currently in the process of losing weight here.

Goddamn that burger looks good, OP. Consider yourself lucky that you can eat burgers every day and stay thin

Sup francis

come on dude, one nice meal is not gonna kill ya
go out and buy yourself a nice burguer

>I eat a cheeseburger literally every god damn day

Enjoy it now. When your turn 35-40 you might want to skip on the red meat and processed meats, sulfites and nitrites. Double up on fruit and veg, nuts and lots of coffee. Find your protein else where when you get older and you'll be fine.

Burgers are legitimately my favorite food, and I believe them to be the best combination of foods ever comceived. May God gift a burger to every European who has never had one

Shit palette. Does that mean you smear various shades of excrement on canvas to create visual representations of moods, still life, abstractions, etc.?

i would eat a cheeseburger every goddamned day

ty

More than favorite food, its a god among all other culinary creations. Like you said, the best combination of foods ever conceived. Truer words have never been processed by my brain.

I appreciate the advice! I was hoping someone would answer seriously. This makes me feel a bit better, I eat a decent amount of fruit, I have 1-2 cups of coffee a day and I don't eat fast food.

damn; has anyone ever told you how original you are?

Well, eating a lot of red meat does increase your chance of heart attack and certain cancers.

The risk increase is not huge though.

I'm just saying, choose your words better than your diet. Look up palette and then look up palate. Jerk.