Disney Channel thread? Disney Channel thread. Which shows are your favorite? Watching Friday night premiers tomorrow...

Disney Channel thread? Disney Channel thread. Which shows are your favorite? Watching Friday night premiers tomorrow? Who here /hyped/ for Disney's 100th Disney Channel original movie, Adventures in Babysitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Channel#1997.E2.80.932002:_Split_into_Zoog.2C_Vault.2C_and_Playhouse_Disney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the one with quips.

Which has the best quips, in your opinion?

been digging Best Friends Whenever lately
new GMW episode was crap
who hyped for Bizaardvark
also I think she's waifu material

I like that show with the brainded SJW that's somehow Corey and Topanga's daughter

You mean the one that premiers tomorrow?

still kinda mad 'i didn't do it' ended after two seasons

yup

Still kinda mad Shake It Up ended at all.

She's being le ironic

Yeah that was my fav show after ANT farm was canceled

Disney Channel 1990-1998 was GOAT

ZOOG Disney killed the network and it never recovered

I unironically enjoy Disney Channel and some Disney XD. Am I alone here? I can't exactly explain what I like about it, it might be it's simple innocence and mostly non-politics (with obvious exceptions). It's escapism, mostly.

gamers guide to everything is probably the only good show on disneyxd right now

Yeah, I like that and I used to like Kickin it.

>ZOOG
What?

same brings me back to the 90s sitcoms feels

>Adventures in Babysitting
Um, didn't that come out in the 80s?

Star vs. The Forces of Evil is good.

I hate this little bitch so much.

She is annoying, it kind of spoils her performance in GMW, at least the other cast members aren't outspoken bitches.

comfy

You're a child so you don't remember zoog disney

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Channel#1997.E2.80.932002:_Split_into_Zoog.2C_Vault.2C_and_Playhouse_Disney

Basically, Disney stopped showing cartoons & classic disney programming and started showing preschooler stuff and young adult sitcoms

Waiting for the cunny posting to start

Fuck off pedo, thus isn't the thread 4U

Where can i find a live stream of the Disney channel?

do you guys really watch disney channel? i stopped watching it when i was 10 lol.

year of lilo and stitch

I'll turn it on there if they have movie that I used to like, but during the commercials when they show adds for their current shows they look like unwatchable shit.

ive been trying to watch lion's pride
love the musicals
but busy during screentime

Only watch during October for comfy DCOMs

Favorite Disney original?

watched the wizards of waverly place movie for gomez and it was passable. dont really remember but it seemed like higher production quality than the actual show. also it didnt poorly pretend to be in nyc

It's a PG remake with Sabrina Carpenter and that 23 year old Hispanic girl.
Halloweentown is based.