Hey Sup Forumsros do you believe that someone could love more than one person?

Hey Sup Forumsros do you believe that someone could love more than one person?

Yes.

But you can't serve more than one master.

Why not?

I could never love a bitch with a big ol skin tag on her pussy thats forsure.

I think there's only so much love to go around, but yes, you probably could love more than one person even though I doubt a polyamorous relationship could work out.

And I could never love such a shallow man who would judge my entire character based on a piece of skin. Funny how that works

Monogamy is an uncommon form of relationships in human history. It's a recent thing.

Yes. But living in most 1st world societies, you are interacting with Monogamous people 99% of the time. This means that both your partners will have been raised to believe monogamy.

That means there will be lots of change needed. Open minds. Communication.

We think very fucking narrowly in such a big beautiful world.

Tits or fug out hoe ass skank ass tramp ass

Holy shit, a Tentaquil doll?

>Cuck Lord detected

1st world societies? In Latin America you are interacting with monogamous people 99% fo the time too

So you're saying it's going to take a lot of convincing and conditioning to make a polyamorous relationship to work? I tried getting my bf to get into this relationship with my gf but they're both uncomfortable with sharing.

it's completely fair to judge someone based on a skin tag

having them is optional

/thread

Now piss off OP trying to make excuses to be whore.

>Anonymous 09/12/16(Mon)19:46:34 No.703703
Actually yeah by science anything with enough time can love anything so harems are possible. You just gotta leave a mental imprint of yourself on them and make them rely on you more than normal.

Disease drove monogamy.

>that massive wart

Communists promote the idea of polyamory because they know how oxytocin works. It's a lifestyle meant to make it so that people are incapable of forming genuine bonds. Sex is sold as "love", and people now want to have sex with many people without commitment. That's a great way to destroy civilized society, really. It's like a Trojan horse with a mile of dick for every girl.

Love isn't a quantifiable measurement, you fuckface, so wondering if that bullshit can be divided into two (or more than one) is goddamn idiotic.

We love our partners for different qualities and different, shitty ways. Fuck, you love your mother (I love her, too, give her a smooch for Big J, k?), you love your faggot friends, and if you're not a complete fuckup (i.e. not you) you'll love someone romantically for the traits they've got.

However, if some other cocksucker comes along with either similar desirable traits, or other traits you find desirable in a person, and some kind of fuckfest polyamory relationship is nurtured, you sure as shit can "love" two people.

However, you're always gonna have qualities and traits you find desirable, and if one of those cunts demonstrates that quality/qualities better, your dumb ass will probably show them more attention, which EASILY brings your pussy limp-dick cockhole into a situation where one partner is neglected by the dominant pair.

Fuck sake, get this shit off Sup Forums

Seriously, calling people "narrow minded". Just because there are people who don't enjoy being fucking cucks.

The fuck outta' here!

Um no shit. 98% of all species on Earth are not naturally monogamous, what makes you think humans are? (Hint: the divorce rate in America is 50%, we arent monogamous)

Love is oxytocin. It's a stimulus-response loop, not an exclusive binding agreement.

>Using Amerfat statistics to prove your false premise

Kys fucking Cuck faggot!

Isn't everything quantifiable though?

So being with one penis whilst youre in a relationship with said penis means you're being cucked?

OP is a bow legged animal that probably is carrying a few diseases. Show tits skin tagged ho. Yous a bussed down bitch ill swing at ya ho

If OP was my girl she'd be catchin them hands er' night.

there are more things to it than that, maybe if you structured your post better I could know what your talking about. at this point you just sound like an inbred.

Without agricultural society. Monogamy falls apart. What started happening once the industrial revolution began, Mongamy began to fail. You can live in your fantasy all you want, but human nature is human nature.

I knew it. You're one of them Cuck fags too!

Hooooooleeey shiiiiiiieeeeeet son!

see

I'd say your fantasy world is the one your perpetuating.

Do you think we as a society won't stand for human decency?

We advance as a species because we aren't savage animals.

Monogamy must stand, if we want our children to be uncorrupted!

Bitch there is no backing down from what you started. Gimme yo adress so i can come over there rip yo ho ass skin tag off and give u deez hand bitch.

Alright, time for the assumption game, ready kids?
>Implying polygamy is indecent
>Implying we can't advance in polygamist culture
>Implying it is somehow indecent to be polygamist
>Implying it is impossible to raise children properly in polygamy

Face it dude. Your entire viewpoint is traditionalist dribble you have been spoon fed since you were 2. Think for yourself for once. Dear god man!

Comment show my sister pls

pegue.net/9ulC