>mfw India

How does the second most populous country on Earth have 0 (zero) medals??

AHAHHAAHAHAHAAH

>muh medals

The most populous having only 15 isn't much better

Z E R O
E
R
O

I could govern a country with a population of 3 billion but if I don't invest significant in facilities and grassroots training systems then I will never produce any Olympic worthy athletes..

>muh space program
>muh code monkeys maintaining decades old Oracle software in Bangalore

The athletes need to be potty trained for international competitions

>muh shit in the street

because it is a disgusting shithole (literally)

>tfw too intelligent for sports
>tfw prefer criket

Not true.

Italy has no sports programs neither in High Schools nor in Universities, sport isn't at any point encouraged and you have to go to private owned facilities and clubs on your own dime if you wanna practice and most sports are far from cheap (90% of the kids settle for soccer for that very reason), case in point, I played tennis at the regional level in the top club in my country, wasn't good enough to claim the 1-2 spots/season that get sponsors and had thus to stop cause traveling all over Italy to play tournys and collect ranking points had gotten too expensive for my family..

And then you realise that India doesn't even have that.

Most US sports are privately funded too and massively dependent on sponsors and donors, if not self-funding.

India could easily produce a short or long distance running team.

You literally need a dirt track for that.

They just need to convince IOC to add cricket.

shit genetics

And by that I mean a team that Wins medals.

You have over 1billion people to choose from. Surely India can find the fastest runners.

If cricket ever becomes a competitive and international sport, poo-in-loos don't stand a chance anymore.

>mfw India a shit

inbreeding

Wow this thread is really disheartening. The reason they don't win is because most of the people there are dirt poor and suffer from malnutrition. Plus India does not have a sports culture like we do, I played football in high school and it's crazy how serious some people take it. The only sport that is really popular there is cricket.

Because gang-rape isn't an Olympic sport.

the only reason they "win" is because of their shit covered pitches and no technology for umpire reviews so they can rig it.

poo in the loos are disgusting

> Wow this thread is really disheartening.
>>>/tumbler/

the funny thing is, India wouldnt even win a medal if cricket was in the Olympics

I'd say the top3 best teams would be Australia, England & Trinidad. Maybe Jamaica

DELET

Might visit India and get BROWNED

did Bangladesh win anything yet

So, when is India going into space to take a poo?

There are numerous dirt poor countries with smaller populations which have won medals though

>mfw ayy lmao's land in India and initiate first contact and Indians literally shit all over them and their ship and they leave never to return.

solid indian counterbantz

>indians had to invent a new number (zero) so they could describe their performance in the olympics

china was dirt poor under mao, poorer than India in fact, plus famine, 2 world wars and korean war. But somehow they managed rebuild while India is still competing against niggers for malaria olympics.

>Fiji has a gold medal
>Mongolia has two medals
>Portugal has a medal
Don't think that excuse works anymore

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

SO CLEAN AND CULTURED AND SO MANY WHITE SERVANTS

Indians are 100000x more annoying than Chinese.

Indians are already arrogant and rude as fuck, stop their development NOW.

Did you shart in a mart today Tyrone?

noice

mfw americunts shit in public/

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

How about Math Olympic?

>shart in mart

top kek. i hope this becomes a meme

>Indians have an obsession with shitting in public

I'm not even surprised to be honest pham

>tfw street shitting isn't an Olympic sport
Feels quite bad desu

Shart in mart

If only working in a call centre was in the olympics

audible kek, nice one

Shart in mart

>a piece of fake gold for 55m doggy paddle more important than a space program

shart in mart

>India literally have the GOAT T20 batsman
>fucking Trinidad doesn't even have Gayle

jesus christ

how can murriscooters recover?

You guys need to stop bullying India.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

M A R T
A
R
T

Atleast we don't have a chance of getting zika virus good luck you to you with so called medals.

>India barely beat Australia at home, and that was without Starc
if Australia played India right now on neutral grounds they'd get rekt

the entire Indian team sans Poohli and half Rohit is absolute trash

SHART

Pooing isn't a sport yet.

Although it it was they'd lose to China for poo in bins and America in the shart in the mart events

even though this meme is old i'm going to add meme power

We're talking about t20 m8. Tests will never be in the Olympics

Last time I checked they destroyed you in your own turf

>Poo Crapita

It's funny how triggered the Pajeets STILL get over the whole poo in the loo thing. You realize the meme will never stop until you own it right?

Americans have embraced being called burgers

Brazilians have long stop being offended when they're called hues.

Brits have happily adapted bongs as an actual way to describe how much time till a game starts.

Trying to deflect the poo thing is only gonna make it worse for you.

Shart in mart

That's what I'm talking about, the World T20, which was in India. And India only won because Pissrat played his best ever meme20 innings and Meme Shit sperged out

>they destroyed you in your own turf
Again, no Starc, irrelevant

If it was played at these Olympics, Starc would be fit and at his peak. He is literally the greatest white-ball bowler of all time

Shart in mart

>70373240
This needs to spread to Sup Forums.

Shart in mart

Fugg sorry

SHART

IN

MART

I already posted one
flood it bois

the irony isnt lost on (you) amerilard. Just accept that you do in fact
S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

What's up with the new shart In the mart meme? Is the new thing could someone explain this to me please?

Already posted it on Sup Forums lad

Give me a (You), will ya?

>Portugal has a medal

Why is that surprising at all, Denmark? We're not really dominant in anything but we have a big sports tradition and we compete in most things bar winter sports.

Also we brought this brown qt and her godly ass to the olympics.

At least they make good hosts

From the 2010 Commonwealth Games:

>The Times of India newspaper reports that the Scottish delegation apparently submitted a photograph of a dog defecating on a bed in the games village.[58] Hooper said that there was "excrement in places it shouldn't be" in the athletes' quarters and that members of visiting delegations had to help clean up the unsanitary things.[59]

>The BBC released images of bathrooms with brown-coloured paan stains on the walls and floor, liquids on the floor, and brown paw prints on athletes' beds.[60] Lalit Bhanot, the secretary general of the Organising Committee, rejected the complaint that sanitation was poor by saying that, due to cultural differences, there are different standards about cleanliness in India and the western world

>cricket

yeah, thanks
forgot about the boards

Its like poo in look but for amerifags cuz they shit in their pants

SHART

IN

MART

>Starc is the GOAT and can carry Australia to victory alone
>Kohli is the GOAT batsman and HAS carried India to victory alone, but the same logic doesn't apply to him because I said so

wew lad

>>Starc is the GOAT and HAS carried Australia to victory alone
Yes, you are correct, Starc carried Australia to a World Cup win.

>>Kohli is the GOAT batsman and can carry India to victory alone
Yes, you are correct. Kohli was brilliant in Adelaide 2014 and again in the T20 WC, but fell short of delivering for his country on both occasions.

The last thing he won was WC 2011 (homebabbying in Tests doesnt count) and his individual performances in that event were completely forgettable. He was carried by Yuvraj and Dhoni.

Ah got it good god this good stuff who came with it?

Look

Absolutely glorious

The reason why they are sucessful is because the regime created programs to scout the best talent.
After they scouted talent ,they autisticly train them without any mercy to become perfect robots in that sport.
I mean look at Yao Ming(Basketball),the chinese regime literally "forced" a releationship upon his parents,which were former athletes to create the "goat" basketball player.
It would be like the USA forcing Lebron James to fuck Serena Williams because of muh genetics.

I still think it's underperforming from Indias perspective,I mean of 1 billion people some has to have the potential of winning a medal.

>americans are worse than indians

go figure

SHART

IN

MART

Americans are awfully quiet right now... makes you think...

If only synchronised street shitting were a sport.

The worst American Indian is still better than an Argie.

SHART IN MART

SHART IN THE MART

I love how all of you Indians are jumping all over this shitty meme.
>yes, finally we have a response for when people in civilized countries make fun of us for still being in the Middle Ages!
>HURR DURR SHART IN MART HAHA WE SHOWED THEM.
Don't you have a street to go shit in, pajeet?

To be fair, that's the fucking south. I don't claim those fucking sharts in those fucking marts.