youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/i_will_always_like_u_more
youtube.com/watch?v=lT_lqh2PFik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's mainstream now that p4k is on his dick

kys

Yeah he is for sure gonna blow up in 2017

Hes pretty cool, hes from my hometown. Very down to earth and genuine. His music is great too

black kray>>>>>>>>>>

this is the correct answer

He's quickly become one of my favourite artists.
His music isn't necessarily impressive and I'm sure many people think it's trash but the way he combines emo and modern rap is very good. It's real, unique, and easy to listen to. It's easy to see why outsiders would think it's edgy or cringy but those who can relate to his lyrics know that it's real and I think that's why he has such a small but dedicated fanbase.

he needs to stop speedballin

>It's real, unique, and easy to listen to
>those who can relate to his lyrics know that it's real

you must be unbearably self absorbed to find this music emotionally meaningful.

one of those rappers with no skill and a fan base of 16 year old choker wearing daddy problem having pill heads

I love Grimes

I've listened to his whole discography many many times. Some songs are more meaningful than others. OP's examples definitely aren't the best. I find his music to be a good musical representation of the feelings of trying to be successful while dealing with mental illness and addiction. Like I said it's easy to see why others wouldn't enjoy it and I don't fault anyone for it, I'm just saying why I like it.

I've tried every track on hellboy several times over and I still can't get over what trash that tape is. Am I missing something?

Is he Sup Forumscore yet?

ᵍᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵈ ˢʰᶦᵗ

are you an MMA Jew by any chance

Wtf is an MMA Jew? I don't like sports and I'm not religious if that's what you're asking

i like OMFG

waiting for everyone to grow up and realize how gay this type of shit is, but by 2020 it'll probably still be the same, lyrics about white bitches and smoking weed..

yeah dude lil yatchy and kodak black are so much better XDDDDDDDDDDD

Peep is the future/.

I find myself enjoying some of his music, but I find his lyrics and image repellent. I especially didn't enjoy the pitchfork article in which the interviewer and lil peep flippantly talked about suicide/depression and how he just coped with it with drugs instead of seeking help. Pitchfork is always so fucking self righteous, so the tone they took concerning mental health was frankly incredibly offensive.

lil peep is even worse then he already is compared to black kray

lil yachty is great though?

hes shit

king of youth

overrated as fuck, doesn't bring annything new and isn't all that good in what he does. i don't get the hype

He's a poser faggot but obviously his retarded fans wouldn't be able to see that

never listened to him before but after reading the p4k thing i especially do not want to
MTVmo influenced soundcloud trap sounds like something someone would make up in one of those "what's the worst genre" threads

horse head > lil peep

which gbc is shilling lil peep here

tell him to rap on my beat: soundcloud.com/totinoboy/i_will_always_like_u_more

did somebody say linkin park?
youtube.com/watch?v=lT_lqh2PFik

nice beat bru. recoginze you from the sc threads.

ayy, thanks manG

sounds like a discount yung lean to me

>GIRLS LIKE IT ON MY DICK

Take the 'sadboys' meme shit and replace it with the 'I want to kill myself lmao' meme shit, reduce the beats to 808 drums over simple guitar loops, and take away any rhythmic vocal elements, leaving only melodies. Then, you will have lil peep

I'm pretty sure that he reuses the same hi hate pattern for some of his songs.

>change the lyrical themes, style of instrumental, and vocal delivery

yes you can do that with any two artists