WHY DID CHARLIE LEAVE HER FOR THE WAITRESS??? is he crazy

WHY DID CHARLIE LEAVE HER FOR THE WAITRESS??? is he crazy

yes, that's the point of his character

She was just a whore, she didn't even belittle him like it's supposed to happen.

Because that titcow is expensive as fuck.

i got really fucking mad after this episode.

That scene was awesome, someone that incredibly stupid is a master manipulator. I hope he finally gets to nail the waitress before the show ends

situations like these would never happen in real life. even if charlie was the most autistic person in the world, no way he would leave her for the waitress

Do you think Charlie tried to fuck her on the low back stage? Probably. He is a writer so those were at least partly his ideas.

I hope he doesn't.

Charlie is married to the actress that plays the waitress irl

She's a slut.

She had sex with him immediately. You don't marry that shit.

i honestly think charlie is asexual. there were never an episode where he was interested in sex

disguised as a vet to attract strippers

the waitress fucked frank. and dennis. and schmitty.

There was the group dating episode too

and mac

but he never has sex with those women

Yah. And? Daddario is succubus. Couldn't even blame him.

He's been manipulative since episode 3. I love how all the gang have their own thing that they're ridiculously good at whilst still being fucking tards at nearly everything else. With the exception of Mac, I have no clue what he's good at.

wat

nah mac ALMOST had sex with her

>Reply
i just realized she was on always sunny

no she never banged him. They were going to bang in Charlie's apartment but Dennis and Charlie were hiding under the covers to catch them

hello tumblr

He's the cooler.

Wasn't that confirmed in the Korean Microbrew episode? He acts grossed out that they thought he banged the Korean girl before anyone even knew she was underage

That's probably the only time I've hated Charlie because damn, Charlie, what the fuck is wrong with you?

charlie kelly and asexuality is so important

it’s difficult to definitively say charlie is ace b/c charlie doesn’t – and honestly is not in a position to – identify as being on the ace sprectrum, and b/c asexuality is defined by the absence of something so, you know, point to a moment etc and say “ace!! look look!!”. but to me, charlie is unquestionably on the ace spectrum, if not completely asexual.

first off, charlie does not have sex v much. that doesn’t mean he’s asexual, of course, b/c lots of allosexual people don’t have sex much, but charlie’s relationship with sex seems v ace to me. in nine seasons, charlie has had sex /twice/: one was pre-canon, with the girl in “charlie wants an abortion” who claimed he was the father of her kid, the other in “charlie and dee find love” with ruby taft. the first one is not something he seems to feel positively about, and although we don’t know much about it I think it’s pretty easy to imagine not sex-repulsed charlie having sex in high school b/c he was /supposed/ to, b/c that was all mac and dennis seemed to want out of life and they assumed it was what he wanted too. his motivation for banging ruby taft is explicitly solely to make the waitress jealous. there’s v little evidence that he was sexually attracted to her, but charlie is perfectly comfortable using sex as a weapon.

Because he's severely socially inept

stop TUMBLR STOP

kek

>be autistic
>watch sitcom
>sitcom uses a throwaway gag
>can't resist compulsion to put more thought into the gag than even the writers

must be hell

Charlie had sex with that girl in "Charlie wants an abortion", Had sex with Dee, had sex with that rich girl, and had sex with the prostitute at the ski lodge. He's not asexual.

The Sheriff of Paddy's

Charlie Day straight up makes out and gropes one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood 4 feet away from his real wife.

Awesome.

Charlie has had more sex than most of the people on this board

BECAUSE THE END GAME IS ALWAYS YOUR WAIFU!

Reading this made my eyes hurt.

>asslessandra noassio

He put her where she and all women of her kind belong.

Who is the most sympathetic character?

Honestly, I feel like it's Dee. After seeing how her mom treated her I can understand why she grew up to be such a terrible person, and Frank definitely didn't do her any favors.

I'd go with Charlie, he isn't as malicious as the others and is more naive

Does waitress have an ass? If she does, I've never noticed it.

dennis because it ain't easy being a golden god

>b/c

Mac. He's just a sad, lonely, closeted wannabe.

Mac is 100% straight.

I lose my sympathy for Mac when he suddenly isn't Charlie's best friend

They supposedly grew up together and were best friends when they were really young and he somehow likes Dennis more then Charlie

Always genuinely annoys me

Why, Charlie is best friends with Frank

>he somehow likes Dennis more
that's because dennis is more charismatic

They all betray each other over the tiniest things. Best friends or not.

great scene

Mac's DENNISing himself by accident

I am laughing so fucking hard right now

I want her to bang him but instead of her being horrified by her actions charlie is disgusted by the very act of sex

Part of it, but I feel it's because Dennis is more attractive and Mac wants to fuck him.

He's tried to kiss Dennis like 2 or 3 times in the series.

are you kidding he had anal in the ski episode

he fucked dee

>b/c
>ace
>ace spectrum

I want a scene where Charlie comes back to Paddy's after banging her to discuss with Dennis and Frank about how she wasn't great and he's over her now

I had always wanted Charlie to get a happy ending when this show ended before this episode.

he will never bang the waitress, that's a running gag

That scene made me sad but yeah that's pretty fucking baller to actually do it.

Is Charlie a virgin?

What is Dee good at? Getting fucked by random dudes? That's just because she's a chick.

Mac and Dennis live together plus Mac probably met Dennis while he was in high school so they have been around each other for a while

The great thing about Dee's character is that on the surface she appears to be the Lisa Simpson of the show where's she's the female voice of reason and morality but in reality she's just as bad as any of them.

They we're all in high school together you dingus

Mac is good at being the most delusional

yeah but Mac and Charlie met before highschool yknow? throwing rocks at trains

This. And by the end of the episode we find out that Charlie has no idea how sex really works, and thought the waitress was just terrible at what HE assumed was sex

i dont understand the point of mac either. sometimes he seems smart, other times he's dumb as hell. there is no consinstency. at least dennis is always smart and charlie always stupid

thats because dee was an afterthought and was originally supposed to be the voice of reason/straightman type

>go from me
The show is full of simple little phrases like that that somehow manage to be hysterical to me.

cause he's a full on rapist

Yes. He is.

>That scene was awesome, someone that incredibly stupid is a master manipulator.
the scene makes me sad for the girl

>WILD CARD BITCHES

Probably Charlie, I actually thought the Christmas episode was kind of depressing with him.
Also he and Mac just seems like they'd be fun to hang out with.

>sometimes he seems smart, other times he's dumb as hell. there is no consinstency.
So just like real people in real life

and nohipssio

Group date episode, Ski episode, and also he fucked Dee for christs sake.

crazy in love

scene is not convincing

also, daddario is hotter when her boobs are only suggested and not overpromoted

>he fucked dee
when? He propositions dee a couple times but he never bangs her.

There was that one episode where they were doing poetry I think.

I hope she dies in the finale and they walk in on charlie humping her corpse. He later has a weekend at Bernie's esque adventure montage with romantic music playing

they start hanging out because they never hang out, dee talks like a retard in a diner, they have sex in her apartment

oh yeah. No wonder, my rewatches taper off pretty hard at season 8.

fuck are you guys talking about, he banged Daddario and the russian prostitute, they clearly show how he fucks her

Dee is pretty much female Dennis.

They're both sexual predator.

dee is a regular woman. the useless chick.

Set yourself on fire