Your given identity may be anonymous, but who you really are isn't...

Your given identity may be anonymous, but who you really are isn't. Come on in user! Whether you're browsing Sup Forums after a rough day or you're just a NEET with nothing better to do. Come meet some new people. What's been going on with your life? How you've been? Anything good happen recently? Discuss it here, just chill and talk with other anons about anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IgDbDZaDjUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This semester of college has been a bit overwhelming so far, I have so much Hw, and I feel like my free time is just me procrastinating on that hw.

Bump

Hey, are you from yesterday?

No, new OP here

Lovely.
Sup, OP?

>about anything

..anything?

My life is horrible and I'm never going to find a women again. I don't know how ive ever gotten them in the past.

I havent had sex in 4 months and I don't know what to do. I'm pathetic lol

Boo!

I'm a tard wrangler and it's rough, I could use some people!

What kind of people?

So you're the one behind this..

Well since these will likely be the last few years of school, it would be a good idea to get as much resources you need to get caught up. When I was in college I couldn't stress enough about how I never took noted during lectures or skipped doing homework to go to a few dork partys (most of them weren't fun and never even got laid) so I ended up never getting my Masters like I always wanted.
Hi, how are you? Tell me about what's been going on with you recently, I'd like to learn about all of you.
Yes user, anything
Trust me user, all women really want is a man, not a child. They need someone who they know can be themselves and can support them. Sex, to me anyway, is overrated. It's not everything believe me, if I had to choose to love a woman or simply just have sexual relations with her, I'd pick the first option. Even if you're ugly as long as you're yourself that's all that will really matter, dress nice, and make some effort to look good. It works most of the time. If they don't see what a good person you are then they don't deserve you.

A+ makes me wanna die

Ok? Lol
Why don't you tell us about yourself OP since you're trying not to be a faggot today

Eyy

The kind that exist, preferably. I'm not yet intoxicated enough for the other kind.

Not at all, there has been a lot of talk threads lately though. Anyway, hello Hikari, how you doing?
The answer lies on your hands user.
Is it hard? Any good story to share?
Learn from me... mmh, I have sleep problems but I like having them! My favourite colour is green too.

Been learning to drive a car, at the age of 27.
The last six years were done getting around on a Motorbike. At the moment, after having my unrestricted motorcycle license for two years, I only need to do a Vehicle on Road Test to get my Full C-Class license.
This year, I stopped taking my Venlafaxine tablets as they were making me sleep through my work shifts. I started taking them last year due to a severe abnormal depressive encounter that needed rectifying.

Ayy, welcome to the club

Hello everyone, i'm at home just chilling, waiting for the clock to strike 12, and thinking about how shitty life is :3

This post makes me feel uncomfortable.

You're not the only one with problems user, tell us more
Ah, so you live in the west coast as well?
I can't help you with that kind user

What's up my dudes my life is fucking pointless, my dad's facing deportation for a crime he didn't commit, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I have no love interests, I have no talents, kms.

animated pic related
smoked weed

What do you think I could do to help myself procrastinate less? One of the problems is the distractions that come with this computer, and it doesn't help that many assignments require using a computer. I also just don't feel much motivation to do the work anymore.

not really, down in south america, it's 11:24 here, and well, life sucks, i'm currently a neet, and will be until i start college again, next semester

This anime is good. The fan wank shipping those two is not.

My friend decided to run away from home, and only i know where he is. Ive spoken to the cops and havent said shit. What should i do? Hes holed up in an abandoned building atm.

Did they fixed the problem though? Are you going to hold up fine until the test?
You and me both buddy!
Artist?
Sorry to hear that, user. What are you going to do? I mean, even though there isn't much to be done.
What kind of tasks do you have to do?
I'm in south America as well and it's 1:27 am, you're from the west coast.

I think I may be the only one who still thinks science can either make life easier or at the very least keeps you from having to spend money on stuff like hormones and steroids.
Anyone know what to look for when buying weed after checking that it has a low seed count?

Artist? Yes I suppose I am

it's nice to meet a brazilian on this site, btw, aren't you the user from last night?

I am an angry, bitter old man with terminally low self esteem.

I feel like I should an hero. I WANT to an hero. But I'm too much of a fucking coward. Plus, the last time I tried it and failed, I got to have my stomach pumped, I spent 3 days imprisoned in a psych ward, and a bunch of people cried at me. It sucked.

I've ruined all my friendships.

A lot of it is going to require your own willpower user, that's something I can't help you with. But if it helps, if your college has a library with computers just study/do work there since many of the computers at my college had filters. Listen to music or chew gum while you do work, it helps you focus A LOT. If that doesn't help just study for work the old fashioned way with books. If that doesn't help just watch videos about the topic of your assignment instead of studying.
Why does your life suck user? Is it because you're not in college yet or is it something else?
If he's your best friend then you must convince him to come back. Unless he comes from an abusive home then it's best he returns because he's left his parents with guilt that they're responsible. You can't run away from family because they're a part of you. If he's just someone you've known for like a year or two, just try to convince him like two or three times. If that doesn't work I suggest finding better friends.
I used to be the same way user. It'll likely happen naturally like it did for me where I got tired of being the same, doing the same shirt every day and eventually trying new things meeting new people and overall getting out of my comfort zone. I'm sorry for what happened to your father. The deportation system truly is fucked.

Uh, not brazilian, and, which thread? Could you remind me please?What's he running away from?
Awesome! Could you draw something for me? Can you draw a tuna?
How come?

The meds did help a lot, they calmed my mind and put off a lot of negativity, though I find myself much lazier than I should be, until I start doing something.

The depression was brought on from little social interaction, desire for someone to cuddle, having feelings for a friend who wouldn't return the feelings and also trying to have some kind of online relationship to remove my reliance on the friend (to which went sour when she went offline for a few months, came back to say she was kicked out of home, moved across the country, slept with the girl who gave her a home, slept with HER best friend, then started saying things that were undoing our two year online relationship.) I'm now no longer emotionally attached to anyone, I've had my closure so it won't be until another shit relationship (which doubtful will happen soon) that I may even return to a grand negative.

Not even very hard if you're not dumb, it's ny coworkers I can't stand. I swear to fuck, I ought to be wranglin' half of those fuckwits. Had a kid rip some of my clothing off because he wanted to attack some bitch and I wouldn't let him. Ended up working shirtless and without a belt for a fair portion of the day. Not a whole lot of interesting stories, especially considering that I work with the hardest kids my company takes.

My dad has to live with the fact that he groped my sister by having literally everyone in my family shaming him by saying it was rape.
>sister got over it
>mom went psychopathic
>literally all me and my half sister want to do is finish school, head to another country, and just fuck off.
But still, your sit sucks, man.

no.

Oh and as for the driving test, yeah, I'm doing well with that. Three lessons in and I should only need one more. I've driven a car I bought about a thousand kilometres all up, made up of a trip out of town for 65km and back the next morning, and a trip 430km~ and back the next day.

argentina? o cisplatinense?, anyways, life suck mainly, because i'm an almost autistic 17 y.o (tho i become 18 in 20min) who is incapable of having any kind of relationship :3
(also last night's thread, was very similar to this one, someone was chatting with everyone while posting anime pics)

...so how do you hitch up with someone over the internet? Chatroom?

K.
This is what I have been doing.

youtu.be/IgDbDZaDjUQ

I loved you :,^)
Well that sure sucks, does it pays off at the end? Or you don't get paid enough compared to what you have to put up with?
Glad to hear you're recovering of that, user! I wish you pass your driving teat but I'm pretty sure you got that under control already.
Anime pics? I.. I'm not sure, I tend to frequent these kind of threads to help out and give advice to those who need it, I usually tend to post with an avatar, like now, if you recognize my picks then maybe I am who you think.

ohiofag here senior in highschool
>be 18
>in love with best friend
>tell her I have something to tell her
>will tell her at next highschool football game
>ready to confess love
my current story

I'm sorry user I'm too tired to draw.
But you can rate that self portrait of mine ^^

godspeed user

Nobody wants to comment on this?

Sup Forumsro....

Probably because that video is not available.

thank u user

Do you do these threads every week?
Have you ever met the psychiatrist of Sup Forums?

There's no one specific way. We met online somewhere and just kept talking. Then after a good while of getting along well, we talked it out and agreed to try something between us.

I'm sure I'll pass my driving test when it comes to, how do you pass a driving teat?
>tfw you see a teat driving

OP why are you doing this?

Simple yet complex, it's hard to explain, I like it though, gj.
Best of lucks user!
It says it's not available, user. :^(
I'm not OP, I just hijacked it, Sorry OP! I love you! Also, by psychiatrist you mean Alice?
I'll end you :,^) (posting from phone, that's why of the mispell)

yay thanks user I'm off now

Gonna sound sappy and bullshitty, but while it doesn't pay for shit, I really like helping the tards. Worth it for that alone.

Yeah Alice.
She retired to her website?
Sounds neat.
Btw, is omegle any good or just good for laughs

Just for laughs, we didn't meet on a date site or stranger chat. We ended up mostly talking on Steam.

And Alice stopped making threads? What of the other other person who made these threads? I'm sure there was a second regular.

Hello different thread

-Sweet Roll

Let's skip the pleasantries user, you know you just want to be feminized and used by big cocks, let's just skip to it

No no, in fact, talked with her today, there is going to be a cooking thread this friday and she might, not 100% confirmed, do a help thread tomorrow, or tonight, I don't know what time is it for you. But yeah, she's still on Sup Forums.
Goodnight!
Well, who cares if it sounds "sappy" or whatever, as long as you enjoy it, who cares, right?
Talking about Raymoo senpai?
Hey, welcome to the thread I just hijacked, sweet.

Yeah, I believe that's who.

>Check Omegle
>goes to video
>Dude with cock out leaves instantly
>Dude laying on bed with beard (closed it)
>Go to text
>18/F asks for skype ("nah" and close it)
>Second is 13/F asks for klk and closes it (pic related)

Hello Nep

and as a side note...

Neat

-Sweet Roll

I've checked out omegle before out of boredom

Literally every single text conversation is a guy looking for a girl to meet up on kik

>MFW there are even bots on the site specifically for this

-Sweet Roll

Still dealing with a really big move. Looking for employment at the moment and trying to keep myself occupied.

I remember when it was infant and you'd get decent conversations. I'm sure two text encounters I got just now were bots.

Good.
I miss her.
She play CS:GO?

I even quickly visited and had five conversations

>3 bots
>2 weren't even talking

and spy mode just has a lot of people leaving extremely early

-Sweet Roll

>that image

please don't make me remember that anime, my heart cannot handle that episode

you're doomed user
your friend only considers you that just a friend
women are like that they're too stupid to realize the best man they'll have in her lives its been right at her side the whole time this is the closest to how they think
>oh look is larry he's my best friend
>larry and I have been friends since years ago
>he's always nice to me and helps me everytime I need something
>he's good looking and he always has a smile on his face when we're together
>we had a lot of good moments and very precious memories together
>he is the closest person to my heart
>hey look over there that muscle fag who is a total asshole to everyone he knows just broke up with his GF because he cheated on her
>Im going to get fucked sooooo hard tonight and then when I get pregnant and musclefag leaves me Im going to remember that I have a FRIEND who loves me and will make me feel better so I can return to the Musclefag and forget about him again
>yep Larry and I are good friends and NOTHING ELSE

I want my boyfriend to collar me and such and such bdsm lifestyle but he isn't particularly into it, well not as much as I am.

Dude i got fired today for reading on my downtime

>they're too stupid to realize the best man they'll have in her lives its been right at her side the whole time

ain't that the fucking truth

Reading what?

It by stephen king

They can't fire you for reading on your lunch break, wtf that's bs

Did they really say that? Have to believe it was something else

make compromises. indulge his fetish, in return for him indulging yours. if that level of bdsm in the compromise isn't enough, then just save it for masturbation

No, she didn't play much on PC, more on console if at all. Her computer was shit. Turns out when she stayed at this "friends" place across the country, she didn't play as much as she could.

It wasnt a lunch break, when i say downtime i mean when the stores dead and all the side works been done

oh, that's still bs. but I still have to imagine they fired you that quickly without a warning. they must have been looking to get rid of you

I loved being in a ward. Good food, clean hospital smell every day, and no responsibility for a good 2 months.

Idk maybe, great book tho

truth hurts bro
but being rejected so many times like me hurts more
specially when I used to be the one who rejected every single female who confessed love to me
switching from being alfa to beta is the worst

Um, you seem like you had a bad experience, user.
Well that's weird, usually men have this dominant side were they tend to take care of that kind of fetishes, mmh, weird.
Well that's just retarded, what was their excuse? What did you got told before getting fired?
Two months? Why so long?

I'm a senior in high school and i just had my first kiss with this girl I've been crushing on hard for about a year. She's into me too but said she doesn't believe in love at our age, which makes me think because i know im going to fall in love with her. sure, it may not work out, us going to college in a year, and we dont have much experience in relationships, but i am a strong believer in young, stupid love.

her name is Erica. just wanted to tell you guys and know your opinions and talk.

Congratz dude, and fuck it, you're young, stop worrying about it being over, and enjoy it while it lasts

Nothing has happened in my life recently. I opened up to a girl, she said that I looked okay, I said she looked okay, and that was about it. Nothing good will never happen in my life. I only come to Sup Forums to lurk on feels threads.

it does, dawg
almost makes me want to be a jerkass you know?

Well we had a staff meeting the night before addressing the overall shittiness of everyone that worked there so i guess he felt like that was warning enough

This semestre is tough, what I expected to be classes I would need to study a lot for turned out into shit I barely need to attend to pass, and the activities that I thought would be simple office and paper work turned into a nightmare because everyone at the office is a hateful asshole or a control freak and I despide everything of the people Im forced to spend 4 hours or more a day with for the past two and next 4 months.

Everythings gone upside down, and the calm times I had before everyone on that office revealed themselves as backstabbing bastards turned into such a chore, I wait eagerly every fucking day to end my turn and leave them.

did you expect something to happen? why did you not go further?

You guys should stop worrying about girls for a bit, you know? If you think way too much about it you're only making it a new problem to deal with, you should learn to be happy on your own, so when you happen to meet someone, you can be happier than before, getting bitter because you got rejected doesn't helps at all either.

I didn't expect anything, really. I just wanted to let her know. I only planned on remaining a beta orbiter, and... that's it. I didn't go further because I'm a pussy fuck

wtf user do something about that, just this once do something

she shared her pic she obv interested somewhat

So, you got used as an example, well that was a dick move.

Sure, user. When she comes online on Skype, I'll try something. Won't be for another 5 hours, but I promise.

not exactly what happened to me just an example of shit I have witnessed during my life

good, you promised so don't back down

If we ever run into each other again, I'll send proof. I'm gonna go post elsewhere. Have a good night!