I'm looking at killing myself by burning one of these off with a camp stove in my van...

I'm looking at killing myself by burning one of these off with a camp stove in my van. What's the likelihood that I'll succeed?

Prob just get a headache

I've got two canisters, not sure if swapping them out halfway through is feasible. They don't burn very fast.

Just seems like an unpleasant way to go. I'd like to tell you not to do it but I'm gonna do it too so I would be a hypocrite. I just don't know how yet I want to find a painless quick and certain way to do it. I'm not sure that what you have planned would cut it

Not a large enough burn source, will be a slow/miserable process. CO poisoning isn't a nice way to go, especially if you decide to back out partway through.

Tbh your better off driving said vehicle really fast into a stationary object without a seatbelt.

I was going to just use charcoal, like a lot of the hong kong crowd has been doing, but I didn't want to stink up my van in case it doesn't work. I'd burn charcoal in my house, but I didn't want to endanger my roommates.

Really? It seemed like CO- would have been pretty pleasant. Charcoal burning suicide is popular in Hong Kong. I was just going to burn it, read a book, and wait for death. I don't think I'd be that painful.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

stream it fam

It can't be that bad. People have died in their sleep from propane space heaters, so I can't imagine it being very painful, aside from a headache. Hell, it was the 2nd most common (non-medicinal) poisoning method in the US over the last decade.

Just because poor desperate Asians do it doesn't mean it's good.

Nausea, headache, dizziness, weakness, confusion. Imagine getting a headache that feels like a belt around your forehead. You're having a hard time breathing, and you start feeling like you need to throw up. And by the time you pussy out or are so stupid you forget it was a suicide attempt and try to get fresh air, you open the car door and have no relief for your symptoms because the CO is bound to your red blood cells and won't offgas. So you're stuck in a miserable retarded stupor.

You wake up in a hospital with permanent brain damage.

The key for those is already sleeping/intoxicated.

One does not simply fall asleep after literally setting up a suicide mechanism.

What do you recommend? It'll take months for me to get a firearm, so that's out. I've done rigging before, so I could tie up 10' of rope and find a bridge somewhere. I guess that would make more sense, eh?

fucking dumbass explotion is no way to go

oh and stream

really? a minute? that's pretty quick. I'm down for it, but it seems too good to be true.

nope it works trust me ive done it myself

not kill but knocked myself out useing hellum it was pretty fun

I can try. Is there a way to stream from an android phone? I can just do it outside from my van away from the kids, while still bumming the wifi.

Would youtube shit this kind of thing down, or can I stream it with some other service?

im takeing the piss m8 no need to end your life soon at least wait till you have a kid to carry on your gene before its compltely whiped of the face of this planet

how did you survive? Was someone else there? I don't want to wake up with brain damage and have it not work.

oh and that technique dose work just dont fuck up or youll burst your lungs

Well, that's kind of the problem. My girlfriend wanted kids and I didn't, now she's pregnant because I'm a pushover faggot. So like it or not, my shitty genome will carry on.

>away from your kids
You have kids? Are they yours?
If so, you're a fucking idiot
Raise them first, at least, you goddamn coward.

did it for fun without a mask just used a decent sized hellum baloon and kept breathing into it till i passed out like i said it was pretty fun

hmm why not like try to look after this kid who knows it might acctualy be fun youd be supprised how your opinion chages oce there born

no, they're hers from a previous relationship. Dating her was a mistake. But one of mine is on the way and I really didn't want one.

Fuck these pussy ass bitches OP, kill your self and quit being a bitch. Just do it right now and stream it on twitch. You don't have to do anything in life and it's your decision so everyone else can eat dick, whatever you do is what you're going to do.
>tl;dr kys now you don't have any obligations to anyone

k still make sure the kids aint there no point beinging innocent lives into this

This! This every time. If I ever want to off myself I've always said this will be the way

this except with nos
automotive nos with acid gas filter (gas mask)

I'm a jobless fuckface and she's fucking controlling. I wanted to work my trade in Alberta where the money was, but she wanted me to stay here where there's fuck all for an apprentice to do. I'm an engineering dropout, I've failed every endeavour after high school, and now I'm a fat balding 30 year old who can't find work in this small town that she won't let me leave.

I understand her wanting me to be nearby, but I've got to chase the jobs and make money. I had $40,000 invested before I started dating her, and now that's down to $30,000 because she just doesn't want to save money. The children have no financial future, we have no financial future, and now she wants a son despite not having any solid financial plan to raise them. I'm done. I've had it. I just want off this dumb gay earth.

fuck dood nos has like dubble the oxigen youd be fucking off it

Refer to

...what the fuck are you even talking about?

ok i understand there only to things to do i guess kys or leave without a second thaught . but please dont blow it up if you survive youll be disable for the rest of your life without the option of ever killing yourself just use hellum

I've heard that doesn't work anymore going by how they've designed the tanks nowadays.

NOS has a higher oxigen concertrate than normal air yourd burst your lungs and die in tramendus pain

just run a hose from your van's exhaust.

Know wonder you want to kill yourself. You cant even do that right.

dont fuck it up, too

uhhh... I wasn't blowing anything up. I have a stove that I was going to burn the propane with in an enclosed area (my van), and was wondering if I'd create enough carbon monoxide to fatally poision myself. But I'm glad I could clear that up. Helium looks like a better idea. I could pretend I'm using it for a party or something.

or just inhail the butane untill you die

Just use a gun pussy

There is also the H2S (Hydrogen sulfide) gas option. Incredibly quickly fatal.
Mix iron sulfide (buy online) with HCl (bought usually under the name muriatic acid)

Most automobiles have a catalytic converter to prevent exactly that. But hey, we all can't have our GED now can we?

oh umm it depends on the size of the van and the amout of butane in the canisters well just in case bring some snaks to feast on while your at if . if its not anuf then youll have some nice food

The oxygen is bound to the nitrogen molecules. It doesn't dissociate into N2 and O2 unless at high temperatures.

Where are you going to find H2S? I'm not drilling for oil, user.

Okay, it seems like helium is the best option. I can still use 10' of hemp rope as a backup. I guess I'm doing some shopping tomorrow. Thanks, user!

I'll keep posting until the thread dies.

huh nice to know the more you know eh

>we all can't have our GED now can we?

like most mechanics?

Oh durr, reading. Fuck me.

>honestly this
wasting time with the helium is pointless, buy a gun, by the time anyone has figured it out, you'd be dead.

or suicide by cop

This, quick and painless

Honestly I would, but I live in Canuckistan and I'd take months before I could get my license. I'd cross the boarder, but I'd also take months to get an updated passport.

you can still do it. Just go to sleep and wait.

Converters don't eliminate. They reduce.

Iron sulfide and HCl are easy to buy online. Mixing them creates H2S.
But Helium is better if you can afford, and some balloon places mix in oxygen so those won't kill you.

yeah sorry, I missed that. I'm surprised at what you can buy online. A friend of mine bought iron oxide and powdered aluminum, and made some thermite. Hey, now there's a painful dramatic way to check out.

Why are you such a pussy OP?

Be a man a deal with your shitty life until natural death like the rest of us.

Cunt.

They get rid of 99% of all produced carbon monoxide. Nah, I can't imagine this working very well. But thanks for the suggestion.

It's something I've been thinking about for over a decade now (basically since I left the military), and now's the time.

Best of luck to you OP, if anything, ye ole' bleach and ammonia will do it ((extremely) painful yet easy and cheap).

Yeah it's crazy what you can get.
If you want another option from a chemistryfag you can buy potassium ferricyanide and mix with HCl to get HCN (hydrogen cyanide) gas.

you are a fucking moron. Hundreds still die from it every year

aaaaaa that's bullshit and you know it. Oh, user.

Just set up a meeting in the US right over the border to buy a gun/go to a gun range. Online p2p sales don't need id.

If the vehicle is older than 20 or 30 years, than I can believe it. Beyond that, I'd be dubious.

I'd have to update my passport. I guess tha'd take a couple months. I might as well do it in case this doesn't go so well.

Chemfag again, if you want a third option you can mix formic acid (buy online) and sulfuric acid (buy as drain cleaner) to create a LOT of carbon monoxide. Do that in an enclosed space and you'll die quickly.
Just leave a note of what you did so you don't kill the guy who finds you.

wrong, CO is quick painless clean foolproof, but charcoal seems to be the preferred source

man, you chem guys are heroes. Thanks user.

this is ignunt, with CO there is no sensation of shortness of breath, that is why it is so deadly

you see, that's what I thought. I'm not sure where all this heresy about co- being painful and unpromising came from.

obsolete info, all commercial helium now has O2 added just to prevent this,

No problem. And with the chemistry route to CO gas it's totally odorless.
Burning things you have to deal with other combustion products that can be pretty harsh

You could buy Argon as a shielding gas for welding. Just make sure it's 99.9% and not a Ar/CO2 mix.
Expensive tho.

yeah, I've done tack welding before. I'm not sure this is a good way to go. I still like your formic acid idea. I can probably have a bottle of it here in a week or two. How much do you figure would be enough?

1 liter of formic acid + 1 liter of sulfuric acid. Make sure the drain cleaner you get is like 94+% sulfuric acid.
That will be more than enough even for a large room but I'd bring a bucket into your car and mix them in there. The car is a tiny space and pretty air-tight.

Man, I can'tt thank you enough. Here I was going to burn propane or charcoal or something stupid like a scrub. I'll gladly take a request of what to write on my face or chest or something if you want.

Testing

Low suspension hanging isnt that bad, if you try hard enough you can use nembutal also carbon monoxide poisoning

Dood just buy a gun and shoot youurself

No worries, I'm always willing to give people a better way out. I can't think of anything but if you can draw a feels guy that'd be pretty funny

Just take the 30gs and split. Go live somewhere cheap and do drugs until you die

I live in Canada, and even getting a passport will take months. Might be a good backup though, if I can get the ball rolling.
As much as I'd want to, I just don't want to bother with this kid at all. $25 grand of it is retirement savings that she won't really know how to redeem for a while, so maybe she'll let the interest compound for a while and have sometging to retire on for a while. Honestly I've just had enough of this life, and want to check out on mt own terms. Maybe part of it is because I want to take control back from her.

Samefagging in a suicide thread.

fuck, i must be getting tired. those were a lot of "whiles". I'll keep posting while theres interest, however.

Fuck the "storefront" captcha is getting fucking tedious.

uhhh, you quoted the same post, so yeah, that's the same guy. and no, he's not the op. op is a loser faggot. chem dude is an awesome person who you should aspire to be.

would it hurt your feelings if a suicidal sadbrains called you an autistic garbage fire? get out of my thread you juvenile aids carrier before daddy finds his belt again.