That new Cloud Nothings record just dropped

That new Cloud Nothings record just dropped.

getleaks.org/rock/2801-cloud-nothings-life-without-sound-2017.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Kk0xXIhT!xpLcnoxkPotF_ppApX4mHbd1UYP5Ko9P1fh9tySEbJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

am i stuck in a time loop where it's 2012 and someone is posting about cloud nothings expecting someone to care

I was wondering the same thing

the singles they showed from it were pretty shit

Are you upset about something user? Why are you being such a dickhead? It's okay man, we're here for you :-)

they are shit

Anyone got a MEGA link?

>le projecting

Not even that guy but stop being such a little bitch

haven't listened to any of the singles, but it seems people are split on them? should i check this out?

>Thoughts?
nope

It's pretty shit desu

who the fuck cares? I loved their other stuff but the singles were straight garbage. I'm not going to give this the time of day.

Cloud Nothings - Life Without Sound
>rock, I-hate-my-dad poppunkshit-core
mega.nz/#!Kk0xXIhT!xpLcnoxkPotF_ppApX4mHbd1UYP5Ko9P1fh9tySEbJY

Found it on Soulseek but I'll up it on MEGA for you.

thx senpai~

Actually this first song is pretty good, better than the singles imo

>tfw really liked Modern Act but most people hated it
Don't think the other single really did anything for me though. Shame I'm at work and can't listen now.

Same boat here. Also really enjoyed their 2014 album. Shame I'm not allowed to check out the new record since they're no longer relevant on Sup Forums.

Not necessarily an avid fan of this band, and regardless of what the new album sounds like, I just wanted to remind 99% of this thread that you're all a bunch of scenester faggots obsessed with bandwagoning. Have a good weekend.

Do you guys legitimately not like Attack On Memory? IMO it's one of the best rock albums of the decade so far.

Here and Nowhere Else was better IMO, that one had too many pop-punky songs

To me, Here and Nowhere Else was such a downgrade in production quality that I found it hard to listen too. I liked the pop-punkier songs though, maybe that's just because I'm a sucker for catchy fist-pumping chorus' though

holy shit, thanks bro

I was hoping for a leak, been listening to these guys since they started out.