Real incest stories thread (pics welcome)

Real incest stories thread (pics welcome)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video15746149/cfc5f145c178276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i was molested by my brother when i was like 6

That ur sis?

Just scrolling through

if femanon, tits or gtfo

You should have fed her your cum. She looks like she's about to keel over any moment.

Please go eat some oreos or hamburgers.

You do not look like you're at a healthy weight.
Try to gain about 10 lbs.

Still hot as fuck though

I'm sorry about that, user. Hopefully it doesn't make things too complicated for you

intrigued

its pretty rough cause i never told anybody and he molested my other brother too. i sometimes think about killing him in his sleep but sometimes we get along and he knows i remember

When I was around 5 and my cousin was 6 we would go to my grandmas house about once a week. When we were there we would hide in the closet and show eachother our privates. Then we would explain how we pee to eachother.

Maybe 3 years later I was sleeping in the same bed as one of my guy cousins who was probably 15 at the time and he put his dick in my hand while he thought I was sleeping.

I never had any form of incest, no sister, not attracted to my mom or cousins or any other family member but I love reading stories about incest and I don't really know why. Probably just the taboo factor.

story?

Bump.

Peeped on my perfect, perky cousin when we were teens. Once her mom, my aunt starting changing in the same room. Cousin and aunt titties at the same time. Hers were C cups defying gravity, bigger than her mom's perky little AAs

When I was a youngin, 5 or 6. My cousin who was 8 or 9 (too young to remember). We would go into the closet every time we were together and make out. And this continued for a long time. Then I still remember on my 8th birthday she said she had a present. Went to her bedroom locked the door and she sucked my dick. Couldnt even get hard haha too young. She made me eat her out. We never bring it up to this day. Shit was cool. Quit after that because we almost got caught.

i came on my female cousins forehead when she was asleep. She woke up and didnt say much. The next night she came to my room and let me fuck her ass.

I take it back. You're a caring, considerate brother

Used to fuck my little sister in the regular. She was a finger band geek, but she had that 'sexy librian' thing going on. We had an ongoing sexual relationship for almost a decade before we moved apart. We still communicate and are otherwise normal, fully functioning adults, aside from that I browse and post on Sup Forums. I've got some time to kill. Questions?

>pics
Don't have an right now, mobile poster

when did it start/end

Someone post the first part of Siscon-chans story

Has to be fake

Had sex with my 14-year-old cousin (step-cousin, really) a few times when I was 20 (about a decade ago). She's pretty damn hot (dumb, though), but back then she was pretty developed and looked quite a bit older. Her parents would come into town from time to time and we'd have to share space in the living room so the elders could have beds to sleep in.

Naturally we'd stay up late and talk, and one night I got to feeling her up and she let me. When I felt her shorts getting warm and damp, I unzipped them and fingered her until she came. Then I dropped her shorts completely and spent several minutes trying to cram my cock in her, but I couldn't without causing her pain and I didn't want to hurt her.

I tried again over the next few nights and was finally able to get it in the night before she had to leave. She loved it, and every time we spent a night under the same roof for the next couple of years I'd sneak into her room, or she'd sneak into my room, or we'd meet in some other room and have sex. I always pulled out or used a condom, because I knew I'd be completely up shit creek if she got pregnant. Her father was pretty strict, so I knew she wasn't getting any from any other boy.

It was fun while it lasted. I had to explain to her that I could go to jail, and we couldn't be together because it would fuck up the family (and I could go to jail), and she understood. We still love each other, and I still get a vibe from her from time to time when we meet. She doesn't resent me, or think I took advantage of her, and we're both in loving relationships with other people now. Do I think she'd still let me hit it? Fo sho. If I had the chance, would I? Maybe.

When we were 18/12, and.. well, we still hook up on occasion during like holidays and shit, so I guess technically it hasn't ended? We're 29/23 now. Shit, I guess its been OVER a decade. Well fuck me in the ass and call me a faggot, I can't count.

Thanks for not being a guilt-ridden cuck. You sound very well-adjusted

Sweet Jesus....sauce plz..she is 10/10

Please sauce!

not much of a story

>be me, 16
>parents away for weekend so
>friday night got really fucking drunk with friends
>go home
>gf is waiting for me in bed
>wake her up for sexy time
>i sort of remember her cumming several times
>she kept telling me to hurry up
>finally nut
>pass out
>next morning wake up
>hungover as fuck
>get out of bed, reach for bathroom door
>WTF
>bathroom door is gone
>just wall
>eyes begin to focus
>i'm in my sister's room
>go to my room's bathroom
>puke a couple of times
>feelsgoodman
>go to kitchen
>note on refrigerator door from sister
>"i had to go to work. thanks for last night, but we need to talk about it. see you tonight"
>realize what happened
>realize i nutted in my sister
>pretty sure she's on the pill
>sat on pins and needles all day until she got home

I and my lil sister have had a wincestious relationship sense she became curious on what the difference was between a man and a woman.

It started off innocent enough with a little peak here or there, then with the touching and exploring. The night we both lost our virginities to eachother our parents had gone out to the movies and left me to watch my lil sister.

We've been doing our thing for the past 12 years. We've dated other people off and on so that no one becomes suspicious on why were spending time together. Most nights we fall asleep next to eachother after we say our I love you's for the night. If it were legal we'd come out in the open.

Not the details you were looking for I'm sure but wincest is perfectly fine.

noice

Beat his face in but leave him alive

Holy hell dude...That's a good one, keep it up lol

She said "thanks". No idea what you'd be worrying about, other than the thought that she might want to enter a committed relationship and forgo social norms.

I just started talking to my cousin after 15 years, she is 45 , I'm 26. She is 10/10. Idk how to tell her I got the hots for her.

>not much of a story
well not if you don't tell us what happened next...

just do it and post results.

>she gets home from work
>she says last night was great and all, but we cannot do it again because reasons
>her boyfriend, my girlfriend, parents would murder us, etc.
>i'm ok with this
>fast forward a few weeks
>sister comes home late
>crawls into bed with me
>starts playing with my dick
>gives me a blow job
>rides me reverse cowgirl
>she cums
>i cum
>she leaves
>have the same talk again
>cannot do this anymore
>repeat a few more times
>had a few close calls of almost getting busted

Love it, kik?

i still wasn't sure what happened and i thought "thanks" was maybe sarcastic, like, "thanks asshole"

Kik!?

Sounding familiar...

and that kids is why alcohol is bad

Don't ruin it

>Be 18
>30 year old cousin comes over to visit mom
>They're talking about random stuff
>Haven't seen her in ages
>Go to bathroom
>Walk in and shut the door behind me
>Notice she's sitting on the toilet
>"OMG, I'm sorry, I'll leave!" I almost open the door
>"user wait"
>She spreads her legs so I can see
>I'm stunned
>Walk up to her
>Start making out while she's sitting on the toilet taking a piss
>She leaves
>be next week
>Family barbecue
>She brings casserole
>She comes up to me and whispers "meet me upstairs in 10 minutes, we have to talk".
>Go upstairs
>She comes up
>We fuck during the entire barbecue.
>her husband was outside the entire time

WTF 18/12 ?!?!

bump for intrest

>and that kids is why alcohol is bad

No other drug gets you in this level of fucked up situation but thats the fun part.

Yes. Problem?

How old are you guys now?

i'm 24, she's 28

She brings casserole lmao

Post pic of her please

When I was like 8 or 9, my sisters slept in my room. While they were sleeping I reached up their shirts and felt their breasts, and touched one of their vaginas. Of course, I didn't actually know what they were at the time, but, w/e. (fyi, they're roughly 3-4 years older than me)

>sister throws a party
>gets shitfaced drunk and passes out
>I chase off all the guests
>take sister to her room
>fuck her
>sister never suspects a thing

I've never told a soul. Not anyone I know in person, at least.

i wanna hear more stories of brothers fucking their sisters

I knew a brother and sister who I'm almost positive fucked from the age of 8 - 16

>be brother
>have sister
>fucked

lmao this is probably the only real screencap to ever be posted here

Hot!

One time when I was 16 and she was 13, my sister slipped in the shower and got a concussion. I heard the crash so I opened the door and carried her to her room but she was loopy. I fingered her pussy and felt her tits up while helping her dry off then drove her to the ER.

I'm like 40 now and still jack off to it because that's the furthest I've ever gotten with a girl

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO SHED, DADCHAN, FAMCHAN, COLUMN OR EVEN FUCKING SISCON-CHAN??? ARE THEY ALL DEAD OR SOMETHING?

thats really sad if real

they told their stories. they are probably gone forever

im gonna need all full stories. anywhere i can find them?

Did Column ever actually finish?

dont have them myself but everytime you see incest thread just ask. you'll get them eventually

I've been looking for that gif

Column posted, like, two days ago. Didn't add anything new, but he's still around.

I dont think so but I dont think he is going to write anymore. he wrote so much I think he got burnt out and just kinda left it where it was

Someone post sheds and famchans please, never read there's yet.

My sister is 2 years younger than I. It started when I was 14 and she was 12. We started by making out. After a month or so of making out, it progressed to me feeling her up. A month passes and we're naked. I ate her sweet pussy and she sucked my dick. I climbed on top of her but had no idea what I was doing so I could get it in. We both finished in 69.

A few days later we talk about it. We both cone to the determination that we really don't want to be each other's first. So for the next 2 years we'd sometimes we'd make out and she'd suck my cock, other times I'd eat her out. The best was when we'd both get off in 69.

When I was 16 I had a girlfriend...and by 17, she had a boyfriend. So it just stopped. We never spoke about it again, we get along great and have no real issues.

My sister gave really soft and wet blowjobs. She swallowed every time. I still get hard thinking about it.

Why would the mom be posting

Nah. People not. Just being a cunt is all.

Because this is the equivalent of incest captions and therefore shit logic and shit immersion.

Can anyone post full column cap? Lost mine hard drive curropted.

xvideos.com/video15746149/cfc5f145c178276

Hot. Who is she?

damn look at those balls

Bump

are you in here? you know who you are. im going to post it again so you can get mad and cry

>sedate him
>tie razor wire around bed frame
>put a tube in his ass
>insert razor wire up the tube
>pull the tube out
>set house on fire

to Mr. Ed

I'm still alive.

You are?

Are you sure?

post the rest?

Fam-Chan.

Pretty sure I am.

I hope that's not the case, but I could understand if it was - dude's written a novel already. It would bum me out to never see it continued, though.

hot

did you nut inside her?

what makes you think that?

Where the fuck you Been girl?

where have you been