/got/ general

The Last Dragon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=xNhctnU8YVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn be a Lord living in a comfy medieval Setting
>ywn fight in the day then spend the night drinking and laughing with friends before fucking some whore

This thread is hereby claimed in the name of the rightful King

real thread

Fuck off

Bastard thread

Stay here

CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CONFIRMED

nth for AA

>shit health care
>can literally get your entire life ruined if you break a bone or catch a cold
>some fuckhead probably demands tribute and you're a vassal of some other fucking lord
>every 5 years he comes meet with you and you fucking know that he probably fucks your 14 year old daughters behind your back

nope

kill yourselves

There are so many GoT references in the new DLC

Why does Stannis have such an autistic fanbase

Try harder next time. On topic OP picture and correct back link

Nth for Charlie Hunnam playing Rhaegar. I can't see Rhaegar as a little twinky fuck. I feel like he should have a bit of bulk to him, from swinging swords and lances his whole life.

get cucked you dumb faggot

that's what you get for being an autistic spastic monkey who rushed to make one after 300 posts and forgot to link the old thread

i wonder why you havent hanged yourself yet

Nice. Can't wait to play it, been stuck out of town for work since before it dropped.

Rhaegar was "bookish" until the prophecy shit where he decided he was The prince who was promised

WHO DA MASTAH

Showfag plz go, he read poetry and played his faggoty harp most of the time

Of course he would be something of that sort. Having silver hair doesn't limit one to being anime twink.

Huh, this I did not know. It seems as though I've been BTFO.

SHONUF

reminder the Maesters are innocent and Euron is gonna massacre them in TWOW

APOLOGISE

How's the B&W/HoS? I haven't played for about 10 months and started a new game from scratch so it'll be a while before I get to it.

Cast Her

Daily reminder that GRRM is just a fat fuck whose fans are smarter than him.

Rhaegar didn't start swordsmanship until he was fully grown, and he was only ever "above average"

He was really damn good at the lance though

Younger Cersei, Daenerys

1. Ahhh, now a twink Rhaegar makes more sense.

2. Go back to /lit/, faggot.

Not finished new one but HoS is brilliant, such great writing and characters

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/

gud theory tbqh

>until he was fully grown
Why do people pretend to have read the books?

>No one knows what it might have been, only that the boy suddenly appeared early one morning in the yard as the knights were donning their steel. He walked up to Ser Willem Darry, the master-at-arms, and said, ‘I will require sword and armor. It seems I must be a warrior. “‘
>the boy

What does /lit/ have to do with anything?

Preston you need to move on

There is nothing manlier than making and understanding the true poetry. Women are completely incapable of such pursuits.

Post >yfw Danny (chucklefuck) stormborn goes too far north and gets wrecked by white walkers

HoS is top 10 video game story of all time tier. BaW is 8.5/10 great tier, not as good story-wise but lots more content and a lot of interesting/funny quests. Also final fight is the best in the game.

>"above average"
Oh and don't put this in fucking quotation marks like you're quoting anyone.

Fire beats ice though

>a bunch of dumbfuck ice zombies
>having any hope against dragons

KEK

>MUH ice spiders

Get Rekt niggers

See
Haven't played B&W yet, but HoS is fucking great. It adds some land to Velen and brings in new features. The story is killer, arguably better than the main story. The two main characters are more or less the coolest in the game. The one ending you can get is unlike anything else in the game.

Those niggas are dangerous, if the Sand Band could put holes in the big black dragon then the whites would probably kill all of her dragons and then convert them to freezer burn.

Nth for Shireen

HoS is far superior in terms of story, but B&W is still really good and is much more about Geralt transitioning into semi-retirement

Definitely finish the main game before B&W

Also you get to hang out with Regis
Also you get the armor from the first game and it looks dope as fuck

Anyone listened to new Jaqen's solo album 'If the girl if truly no one'? Personally I like it better than the Songs of Highgarden, Mace is overrated as fuck.

Ser Barristan said that when he was talking to Dany

>Mace is overrated as fuck.

>I like it better than the Songs of Highgarden, Mace is overrated as fuck.

delete this

deep ones confirmed

Why were all the Dothraki cheering to be bloodriders when that means they all have to commit suicide when Dany dies?

Why is Drogon like twenty times bigger than he was in the fighting pits?

They've never mentioned Rhaegar in the show except by name, he said 'showfag', and this is /got/ not /asoiaf/.

I'm actually reading the books right now, on Clash of Kings. Shit's cash.

Was tommen right?

Remember when we used to make Queen Shireen posts?

No he fucking doesn't you liar.

>Dothraki are autists on horses
>Drogon has grown since then. As most creatures do...they grow...

kek you probably think Rhaegar is the best of all time

No, he's a fucking cuck. As soon as Marg was free he should have destroyed the entire faith

From a general perspective, maybe

Stannisfaggotry is the personification of the "our guy" meme before that became a thing. Literally became loved due to contrarianism and people realizing what a turnoff he is to the normies, then it spiraled from there. Of course it can't be liking someone like Joffrey because that would visibly put you into obvious "edgy teen" territory, it had to be Stannis because he's unlikable in a very gray real world way.

>the screams
youtube.com/watch?v=xNhctnU8YVw

He made the people happy.

I still can't believe they made that armour for such a short scene

DELETE THIS

No. Cersei should have given him the nightshade back in season 2.

My mom adores Cat Stark's ballads, her favorite is 'Let it end'. I hate it

Reported

Go back to Sup Forums

"All hail Her Grace, Shireen of House Baratheon, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

it's cheap as fuck next to the other armors, really

Fuck off Jon autist

I think that goes for guys like Thorne, Tarly etc. but Stannis was likeable before he put his daughter to the slaughter.

> I would too. I would too...

His name is Ser Brenden the JUST. He has sworn a vow of silence until Alimony and backstabbing whores have been driven from the realm.

And then Stannis burnt her alive. In fact he didn't even have the balls to do it himself. He hid at the back whilst she was walked to the pyre like a criminal

It's, by far, the shittiest armor in the series, both for Mace and the redshirts behind him. It just looks like dogshit compared to the Kingsguard/Lannister costumes that have been used in every season.

They very clearly knew they wouldn't get much screen time and threw something together as a result.

It's the exact same as the armor for the soldiers. They mass produced it, then glues decor and extra should guards on his. Even the rank and file have retarded crown helmets.

He will have a redemption arc.

I hope Ser Davos kills Milisandre.

Was funny the first time, user. The first time only

Sorry, i'll try to tailor my posts to only stuff you haven't seen.

Sup Forums will make you bald lmao kid gtfo rn

He's dead spergo

Guys we can all agree that the objective best is Danny's "on the dragon over the narrow sea"
Shit is cash yo

This is pretty decent GoT fuckery. The High Sparrow is loved by the poor and smallfolk, it's the lords that he's been cucking who hate him.

IRL, this is sort of like the Pope walking into the White House, throwing the President out on his ass and declaring the end of poverty or some shit. We'd all love the guy, but the rich elite would want him gone fucking yesterday.

Now (most of) us, the smallfolk, are cheering for the death of the guy who's helping the Westerosi version of us cut themselves a slice.

Did this scene hit a little too hard at home with anyone else?

>I stole a woman's Ironborn soup because she didn't pay the iron price for it

What did he mean by this

Don't be a faggot. Make your own jokes, thief

edgy

Was he trying to flirt or is he just that much of an autist?

>Now (most of) us, the smallfolk, are cheering for the death of the guy who's helping the Westerosi version of us cut themselves a slice.
>implying i wouldn't be some dope ass lannister squire who gets to have incest with the queen mother

It's against the rules to announce a report, fuckstick.

thank you based user

How do you know i didn't come up with that shit? I'm quite the original shitposter i'll have you know.

No just you loser lmao

He later started shouting AERON KING so I'm guessing he's just an autist

I couldn't imagine having that fat fucking coward cuck as a son.