Why didn't jerry just lock his door

why didn't jerry just lock his door

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qv3zHT60Hbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0W0lHCVQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did a couple of times. It was funny.

Is this the greatest plot hole in TV kino history?

Kramer just rams into it

funny or affluent jewish problems """"""funny""""""

Because Kramer had a spare key to the door, there would be no point in locking it. Kramer thought it was acceptable to just barge in at any time since the two had become close friends.

There's an episode where Jerry takes away Kramer's key and Kramer nearly suffers a mental breakdown

Have none of you actually watched the show?

Friendly reminder that the real Kramer was a failed comedian and pot dealer and neighbor to Larry David.

Pretty standard in sitcoms.

Friendly reminder that no one cares. Show Kramer is great and that is all that matters.

JERRY WOULD YOU PLEASE LOCK THE DOOOOOOR

who fucking cares

why didnt kramer just lock his mouth

How was Mr Marbles alive? Was this ever explained?

Cause it was a television show and probably not a full functional door that locks properly.

Also I don't think they lived there it was just a set.

when he was still kessler jerry literally said "mi casa es su casa"

he took it to heart

Why didn't Kramer just fly the eagles into jerry's apartment?

What a major plot hole ...

why didn't tim just install a gate into the fence

Nobody in seinfeld is affluent unless you mean irl

youtube.com/watch?v=qv3zHT60Hbs

Jerry had sleep paralysis

What yhe fuck was Newmans problem?

Because he enjoyed having Kramer around.

why do people shit on the second season? yes there a couple of duds but some of the best moments are from the second season.

>multi quote faghat tries to fuck up another thread
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

He has keys to Jerry's apartment.

cause elaine joined the cast and it was all downhill from there...

Because three of the worst episodes ever are from the second season.

"The Apartment"
"The Statue"
"The Heart Attack"

The Apartment might be the single most boring episode ever, and The Heart Attack is probably the worst episode next to the fucking god-awful "The Dog" episode. "The Statue" sucks too, but I have a thing for that bitch, Rava.

>The Statue
>The Apartment
I liked those...

I agree with the rest though. The Dog is pretty lame although it has funny moments.

The heart attack is great.

>LUPUS

kys

Thanks for reminding everyone friend.

I liked when he locked the door and he's in there talking to George or Elaine and you just hear Kramer slam into the door.

Hugh??

>success in the entertainment industry is all about building up face recognition
>big break through role forces you to 100% hide your face all the time
damn whyd they do wilson like that

Jerry was rich in later seasons, he just still spent thrifty. He bought his parent an expensive car, bought them plane tickets, etc.

> the time Kramer slams into the door at breakneck speed
Kek. I'm pretty sure that happened at least.

The one with Elaine driven to madness due to sleep deprivation? That one was alright.
That's The Suicide

Why did Jerry break up with that painter broad? She stole the shit from a movie so what that takes guts.

Lodor

He secretly liked the eccentric presence of Kramer in his life despite his outward indignation.

The episode where Kramer is conducting tours around the city is also based on the shannanigans of real life Kramer who after the success of the show started a bus tour showcasing various parts of NYC he frequented.

Dude was kooky

The Lupus thing in The Suicide was a callback

>the time Kramer unlocks all the locks

@ 1:05
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0W0lHCVQA

Because they are all sociopaths and Jerry was too fucked in the head not to let another crazy person in his home at all times.