What's some music to listen to if I hate white people (serious)

What's some music to listen to if I hate white people (serious)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
youtube.com/watch?v=4uQZChUoaoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kendrick lamar

Solange - A seat at the table. Now fuck off to pol pls

lauryn hill

>hating someone because of their skin colour
Idpol cuck

Is this the most liberal cuckolded board on the site

give me your adress and you can listen to me raping your ass with my 8 inch white dick

We have the right to hate you because of what you have done to us historically and what you continue to do to us today. You're literal demons

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

do you really need to ask?

>you
>us
>historically
take your sins of the father bullshit somewhere else, preferably a grave.

2.3/10, not bad kid. You're off to a start. You've got a vision, and you should hold on to that. I can really see you moving onto some of the most refined baits that have been to the English language. Though, kid, if I'm being honest... you've got a long way to go. Just hold on to your vision, don't let it go.

Stop talking and keep picking cotton you fucking monkey

And we have the right to shoot you dead when you rape, steal and murder in disproportionately high numbers.

You still benefit from white supremacy and you're sitting here complacent in it. Fuck you white demon

This is the attitude that the majority of the white race has, which is why we dislike you.

Look at yourself in the mirror and realize you're nothing but a caricature of white supremacy.

I love that people on Sup Forums are perpetually so fucking mad about black people and yet most likely only see 5-10 of them in a week and definitely don't talk to any

Thanks god we don't have an niggers in kebabland

Look at yourself in the mirror and see the failure you blame others for.

Actually I make a note to treat individuals by their own merits. If you act like a nigger I'll treat you like one.

Look at the statistics, dipshit. When it comes to not committing crime whites ARE superior to blacks.

Says the nigger who gets to live in a first world country instead of starving and dying of AIDS in Africa.

Say no more senpai, just go on Pitchfork dot com and choose a random album from their Top 50.

We commit so much crime because we are merely acting out our oppression. You don't understand complex systems of racism

you're benefiting from white labor too retard

I'm not a dog, not a wild animal, I don't judge someone's merit off their skin color. Some black guys are more succesful than some white guys, vice versa. You seem to be stuck in the dark ages

half my friends are niggers.

You're really dedicated to this bait, good on you Carl. Let me know how your Womens' Studies degree treats you.

sorry I don't understand a word all I hear is BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Do you realize that people that kept slaves died a long time ago? How exactly do you plan on avenging your ancestors? By murdering people born hundreds of years later? Makes sense...

As an indirect result of slavery, you've been given the privilege of not dying of malnutrition/tribal warfare in Africa.

>people born in the 50's and 60's
>dead

wew

mods please delete this thread

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>I am responsible for the actions of everyone of my race, present and past.
Mate, I live on a fucking fishing village in Northern Norway. I did nothing to you. Go fuck yourself.

I only god 5 (You)s :(

What would killing another human being that had nothing to do with slavery accomplish?

LITERALLY
SHAKING

got*

Mate this is the dumbest thing I've ever read my family is from middle of nowhere Scotland they moved here in the 70's that's a good 10 years after even segregation ended
How exactly has blacks being in slavery helped them?

>le random racism meme
>le whites and le blacks amirite xD
spork: the thread

Same. I've lived in the middle of nowhere Norway all my life and I am somehow responsible for the past and present actions of those who happen to have the same skin color as I do? Fuck off

Maybe the 1850's lmao

>tfw nepalese

This is a mainly white board nigger. Go pick cotton or something.

Serious question I've never met a white or black racist in real life and I live in a very diverse lower middle class city. Where are the racists at?

speak for yourself. this is a mainly white LIBERAL board

Go to the suburbs in any major city.

Inner city black youth who want to blame their inadequacies on the white man.

>Sup Forums
>liberal

wew, you came straight out of 2011. it was counter cultural to be a lib then, now its not, so now mu is mostly traditional conservatives

Online so they don't get a bullet in their stomach or a boot to their head.

>mu is mostly traditional conservatives

anyone have that screencap?

>a boot to their head.

go larp somewhere else

Run the Jewels

prime example

HOL UP
>smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
>rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
>breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
>pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
>snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
>holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
>eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
>licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
>dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
>throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
>repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
>Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

Not him but Sup Forums is inherently liberal. All of the Sup Forums memery has spread to all boards and is just aftershock from the US election.

>mu
>not liberal
how fucking delusional can you be

meant to quote this guy

How many white people? Like half.

'Cause I'm up to half now and I listen to Tribe Called Quest.

please be a copypasta

Only racists in my city are a couple crazy black hebrews and some "white student union" with a swastika logo and they bitch when they can't advertise on the bulletin board. Feels great living in a university town.

how is it "inherently" liberal?

i do agree that it is left leaning tho

It is. One of my favorites actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uQZChUoaoU

yeah I've seen it in shitposting threads before, I think it's a Sup Forums thing

Actually it might have originated on Sup Forums first, but I'm not positive

Listening to different types of Sup Forumssic is a liberal practice

Don't really agree with that but whatever

I don't mean 100% but people who are more liberal i terms of music are almost always liberal in their politics too. If you actually associated with such people irl you would understand.

Yeah I think so too

>If you actually associated with such people irl you would understand.

m8 I went to college I've interacted with plenty of liberals/left-leaning people

Not the same thing.

not liberal -----> liberal in music taste

but liberal in music taste -----> liberal (usually)