ITT: we write quips for DC flicks

ITT: we write quips for DC flicks

>is she with you?

MY PARENTS ARE DEAD

>I'm a friend of your wife's son
>I know. The rape.

Well hello, beautiful!

great thread guys

Tell me, have you ever had your shit pushed in?

just get me news about sports!
Ok nigger

You're a big Barda.

I want the prayer circle to leave.

>Martha

A NICKLE DOESNT COST A DIME ANYMORE CLARK

WHERE MUH SPORTS

muh dubs

Every single line spouted by that newspaper guy played by Fishburne.
Literal meme character.

>you are a big guy

I've had my shit pushed in!!!

tell that to zod's snapped neck, or something like that

This isn't a kino
>flys away in his no survivors

>I don't see how this is a party.

>Batman is fighting Killer Croc
>"Hey Croc! Looks like you need some Aveeno™ Moisturizing Lotion, you scaly faggot"

BvS Lex is a quip itself.

MMM BOYS

>Dance off Doomsday, you and me

>Lex: Boy, do we have problems up here, mmh! Aah the...mmh, the problem of...of shitposting in the world. Aaamh, the problem of absolute memery.

>Evansposter: I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve.

>Lex: The problem about you above everything else. You above all. Ahh, 'cause that's what memes are: quips, company wars, capekino, Evans, user...the autist...NEET. See, what we call cringe depends upon our tribe, user. 'Cause cringe is tribal, cringe takes sides. No screewriter on Hollywood intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Marvel's quips and abominations. Mmm, I figured out way back. If memes are all-shitposty, then they cannot be OC. And if they're all-OC, then they cannot be all-shitposty, and neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are...with their eyes: the ban evasions on your hands.

>Evansposter: What have you done?

>Lex: Mmm...And tonight, they will. Yes, because you, my friend, have a date...mmm...across the site. The ripe fruit is hate. Two months growing, but it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little baits, copypasta spam, YOU LET YOUR MEMES BECOME STALE! And now, you will fly to me, and you'll battle me...to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest shitposter match in the history of the world. Manchild vs. NEET. Day vs. Night. Evans of Reddit vs. Jannie of Sup Forums

>Evansposter: You think I'll fight him for you?

>Lex: Mmm...yes I do. I think you will fight, fight, fight for that special movie in your life.

>Evansposter: It's safe on Rotten Tomatoes, How about you?

>Lex: Close, but I am not talking about Civil War. No, every Marveldrone's special movie is his favorite. Ahh, GotG, GotG, GotG. Mmm...well the favorite movie of a pleb must be a flick. The punishment for flicks, what is that? That's right, banned from /film/.

>Evansposter: WHERE IS IT?

>Lex: I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Now rrraaa, if you ignore him, GotG is banned from /film/. If you go to Reddit, mmm...GotG also is banned from /film/. But if you timestamp your cuckshed, GotG is kino. There we go, there we go. And now Evansposter bends to my will. Now the cameras are waving at your ship for the world to see the holes in the pleb! Yes, the shitposter comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save GotG post a pic of your cuckshed. Ahh! Mother of Hiro, would you look at the time!? When you came here, you had 20 minutes!...Now it's less.

Sorry white bois, only bbc allowed

Stop. Just stop.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Don't know why i'm laughing at this.

I can't tell who the bad guy is. Just like in the movie.

>I thought she was with le you! xD

autism.mp4

>Lex created Doomsday but it wasn't lex...it was ultra humanite wearing a rubber lex luthor mask the whole time!!!

Top notch, friend. Top fucking notch.

DC has no quips. DC needs no quips.

>Lex messing around performing villainous shenanigans
>Suddenly Batman and Superman crash through the ceiling
>Batman and Superman share a knowing glance
>In unison: "Lex get this party started!"
>Cue fight

>I got a package here for a Clark Can't?
>Hoho, I'm never gonna let that one go. Clark Can't
>Alright, alright already Bruce.

>knock knock
>who's there?
>MY PARENTS ARE DEADDDD

"We need to find a way into the Joker's compound."

>I can....

But what about the sentry guards on the roof

>Leave them to me

Heh, they don't call you bats for nothing.....

Does Marvel really look like a studio with a plan? You know what Marvel is? Its greed chasing money. We wouldn’t know what to do with one good character if we caught it. You know, we just… do things. The mob has plans, the fans have plans, DCEU’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. We're not a schemer. We try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when We say… Ah, no more chips.

When We say that you and your DCEU was nothing personal, you know that We're telling the truth. It’s the schemers that put you where you are. WB execs were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you. We just did what we do best. We took your little plan and we turned it on itself. Look what we did to this world with a few drums of quips and a couple of rehashed plots. Hmmm? You know… You know what we’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is repetitive! If, tomorrow, we tell the press that, like, a Black Widow will get shot, or an Incredible Hulk movie will never be followed up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when We say that one little character will die pointlessly, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. We're an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s not DCEU!

>No screenwriter on Hollywood intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Marvel's quips and abominations

-Doomsday appears-

Wonder Woman: ugh, definitely swipe left!

kill urself

>Don't drop the soap Lex

Serious question.

You know that scenem where they have that statue of superman with something written on it.

Is that a reference to the French revolution where they had stuff written on a hercules statue?

You are a cheeky cunt, arent you Snyder.

YEAH

>BATMAN: OH SHI-
>SUPERMAN: LANGUAGE!
>BATMAN: [/spoiler] SWEAR AT MEEEEE!![spoiler/]

Fer u

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"
"Tell that to Wally's scrapped check!"

kek

>DC
>quips

TELL THAT TO ROBINS SNAPPED NECK