Confessions

Confessions

I'm starved for attention, so much so that if you raped me, I'd miss you the next day.

i hate my life

I'm up past my bed time

I'm a filthy piece of weeaboo trash.

I don't want to live much longer, only 20 but I died inside a long time ago.

I'm straight but I get turned on by getting compliments from other guys on my body.

I love chubby white guys with long hair. Bonus points if they're hairy and wear glasses.

I can suck my own cock

i got bad news for you buddy

Same, and tbh, it's not that good

Yeah cant finish doing it, you always feel wierd cos there is a dick in your mouth, are you missing any ribs?

nope, just flexible i guess. I could always do it and i'm not even athletic or anything. And yeah, every time i'm about to cum i just nope the fuck out and jerk off

>not cumming in your mouth
nohomo

I cant even get to close when im doing it user, Keep thinking about the dick in my mouth and it goes soft

my wife is posted on here often, and I don't care. kinda gets me off.

faggot

pics?

nah, don't want anyone to associate me with her

how have you made it to now?

what race are you?

I have sex with a patient in the nursing home I work at. She has dementia and is not able to say no or to tell. I have a problem.

I am a white supremacist who has a folder full of this nazi frog

nigger

pics?

i like music

Plz show pics or films seems hot

I fapped to this

lucky son of a bitch...

don't give these people anything, they're trying to bust you

>Keep thinking about the dick in my mouth

WAKE ME UP

Im not religious

they're shit tho

I'm horny as fuck and turned down my anal loving ex cause she was crazy and I've been tempted to fuck a prostitute for over a week ago. I was going to go in an hour or two but aome girl i worked with who flat out said she would rape me finally reaponded to my message. Fingers crossed

I like loli

I created a huge lie about a gang I used to be in that was essentially the illuminati in order to get a friend of mine to cooperate and meet every demand I made.

I would use fake numbers and text her telling her what she had to do, or else people in her life would be killed.
To make it seem real, I intentionally made a car hit me to further insist that I would be killed if we didn't listen to the demands of this group of people.

I got her to send me nudes, blow me and even jack me off, but never fucked her.

Eventually I started falling in love with her, but I knew the only way I could keep her in a relationship with me is by continuing with the threats.

Eventually i took it a little too far and she snapped and tried to kill herself, her father found her after she took a bunch of pills and they almost immediately packed up and left the state but not before going to the police.

I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't know whether she found out it was me all along, but I kinda miss using her for my own personal happiness.
Oh. And I also made her turn against the love of her life when I first started with all the lying.

I made her believe that he wanted to rape her and use her and he was actually a child predator (he was 24 she was 17, online relationship)
She believed me, because she thought I was in her life protecting her from all these "bad people" so why would I have any reason to lie to her?

I eventually started making her turn on more and more people in her life until it was just me and a few others that she could count on.

I eventually wanted even more attention from her so I told her that I found out I had cancer and only a few months to live, which brought her to an all time low.

after we broke up and she left the state, I got her best friend to stop talking to her by making up a bunch of lies and saying she had been black mailing me and taking advantage of me.

Now her best-friend has been falling in love with me and I'm waiting until it's official so I can send a message to my "ex" and completely break her.

I'm sad and lonely.

You're a sociopath. Do you have pics to share?

Tell us more user

I've never cum during sex

that's weird, you're the third person i've heard of that does this

Aren't we all?

I like her comedy

I love other's misfortune.

I do but she frequents Sup Forums now
and I'm not trying to get dmca'd

what?

There's not a single piece of my body that I'm comfortable with

All I see is lost potential

male or female?

male

i talked to someone who used Sup Forums for three months, and i lied about my age until my friend's friend told them over skype and i got busted as fuck. i think they fell in love with me :^)

I love licking my wife's ass when it's a little dirty and I can taste it. Makes me diamonds.

She loves a finger in her ass, I love to feel around for poop. I wish she'd push it out for me.

We do anal plays out often it's basically taken over our sex life. I actually miss just pounding that pussy.

I really try but it just doesn't happen. with my hand though,... easy bust. maybe it's kinda like those guys who can't piss in public.

I somehow found my cousin's nude on Sup Forums, and I fap to it everyday.

She does comedy and I like the way she does it

Film it and show us user

he likes female comedians.
which is shameful as fuck

that's what I thought. try imagining you're by yourself. close your eyes, make your sex face so she doesn't think you're thinking to hard about something unrelated (it'll look weird otherwise), and that should do it.

i don't blame you

It can be seen that the addition of parity. It can be zero ontology represented by the information theory - the state and existential language that is not clear, but the "information". One forecasts intuition generally content pluralist information ontology is exactly zero zero. In terms of the concept of God's eyes, there is no pure information. This is a wrong argument clearly, it does not mention the absurd: quite possibly limited only by binding Bekenstein huge information content of the world - energy due within a virtual rectangular region of the upper limit on the amount of information. Content algorithm proposed maximum Tegamark - probably near zero expectations for smaller Zero ontology full pluralism, it is not exactly zero. So it must be ontology zero is false. But this is the closest that haegoeun. All the strings in the blanks, space-time is when the mass of elementary particles interaction with her strength, and (a) the laws of physics to achieve every possible explanation satisfied. It corresponds to zero information. This deunggaeun is clear: it is a point-dimensional, or permanent disability [ "Nothing"] horse representing less information from the multiverse, a single violation of intuition naive. Intuition does not, and is characterized by the traditional interpretation of quantum mechanics, I do not really agree with the speculation of information collapse of zero except for the waves: one is like a picture when viewing live cat, and then one of the Dobulgnger saw a dead cat - otherwise, guessing incorrectly. Multiverse - if the basic conditions needed to interpret the spirit of the start of information to assume that coexist along with the possibility of having a coherent alternative is true, but these will inherit the default state. In this analysis, it was not accompanied by a pluralism of information in any logical representation of the physical rifle.

I have a fake highschool diploma. I eneded up just buying one and getting my ged without telling my parents. They think I didn't walk because I chose not to lol. Anyways went to 2 years of community college then a state uni. Doing alright with about 125k a year pre taxes. Got a dog and a major prescription med issue. Might just down the whole bottle tonight. Love nights like these. Anyways, cheers Sup Forums

I had a girlfriend for a while, and she was maybe a 6/10. We dated for a while, but eventually me and a friend she had, had a falling out. I cut her off cold. Haven't said a word to her since. I feel fucking terrible about it but I'm too much of a pussy to go apologize, and I fear it's too late for that now.

I'm the guy who posts bananas in ylyl threads

About a half year ago, I dated a 15 year old(I'm 19). Her parents found out and threatened to call the cops if we didn't split up. After I lost her I started cutting and tried twice to kill myself, once by crashing my car and once by hanging. I still miss her every day.

My girlfriend is ugly to all your standards, even a bit fat, while I am lean and tall and a good face. Family, friends, girls have all told me I could do so much betteer blah blah, which pissed me off and made mr lash out at them. She's the kind of girl all you anons would laugh at :( but I just don't care that she's ugly because I love her..

I forced my first gf to fuck her pet dog because I really found it hot, even though she hated the idea. She left me shortly afterwards.

I've been slowly ruining my ex's life. I broke into her house, took her most valuable possessions and destroyed her car. Then proceeded to console her, but I feel like I can't stop anymore. The police are investigating the break in, but despite how much better I feel, I don't think I can stop. The funniest part is that she thinks I couldn't do these things.

good let the niggers win

worth it

well it's all ok since you don't work in a kindergarden

It is in the sense that I still watch the videos to this day, but I still regret losing her.

Wow dude you just broke her trust.....totally worth it

I want to (and can) do something, but it'd make someone I care about very very miserable.

I think I'll enjoy ruining their lives

Kek

Thank you for your service

Underrated post/10

>Samefagging this hard

Whats dat

tldr:
>used to be good friends with M for years
>anxiety got worse and worse
>M started to feel uncomfortable hanging out
>M says she doesn't want to be friends anymore, but if I push it really hard she'd fold

I don't have other friends and I'm really lonely, but I also know it's wrong to guilt her to do something she doesn't want to do

I am so awfully sorry, white man, but I'm not your father.

I'm once again in a cat and mouse game with this crazy hot girl. She is way too good in playing with and manipulating men, but I feel like this time i'm prepared better than last time

I do not question anything I'm saying and I never will

Random "Seduction of Madam X" joke.

>I believe that this life is just a test for the next one, it's not possible to die, you basically live forever in a bigger universe nothing like this one once you die in this one
The gods or "higher beings" have put you into this life to see how well you cope in various situations, how well or how hard you tried in this life will dictate how good your next life will be, where you get placed, get to choose what type of fantasy world you want to live in, etc. Someone who gave up easily will not get the same reward as someone who tried their hardest despite all the trash situations they've been through. That's why whenever my life is in the shit I never give up no matter how bad it gets, for one day all my effort may pay off for something eventually.

I just can't imagine that after you die there's nothing but just blackness and you just don't exist anymore, there has to be something afterwards

>Not samefagging just enjoyed anons post..

Im full of self pity and I don't know how to get it out of my system even though I know that it's so pussyish

Give up right fucking now believe me. No matter how prepared you think you are, it won't work.

Cocaine

when i was in the military i used to promise girls i'd bring them to america and marry them just so i could get in their pants. To make it more believable i would fuck them raw and cum inside of them constantly. My excuse was "it's ok. we'll be married soon so don't worry". God knows how many children i have fathered abroad.

And you wonder why the rag heads hate you..

I want to kill myself.

Not because I hate my life or some edgy reason like that, I just see no point in living logically.

I'm going to work until I'm 70 if I'm lucky then I'm going to die.

I see no point in this venture but I'm also too cowardly to do it.

I'll just stick with being anime weaboo garbage.

It was mostly in the Philippines and thailand.

Huh fair do's.

Friends? Family?

planning on ruining somebody's life by sending her nudes to her family, friends, co-workers and then spreading them on the internet.
she's ripped me off and fucked me over.
something's stopping me though.
cant post a pic because she browses Sup Forums too

Fuck man, know that feeling

I'm kind of afraid of myself. I have a desire to ruin somebody's life. I don't know who, where, why or when, but I feel that desire. I think I'll just choose someone at random, a coworker, a friend, anybody.
I won't hurt them. I'll never touch them. I just want to stalk them, break in to their homes and alter things just slightly so they know I was there. Leave threatening messages on their doorstep. I want to horrify this person and be the bane of their existence. I want to cause someone to be anxious over everything, I want them to fear doing anything because of me.
And I have no idea why. I just like the idea of any random person being able to ruin somebody's life because I'm bored and because I can.

I got a friend's icloud password by letting her use my laptop with a keylogger running. One of my favorite things to do is look at the nudes I stole while we're hanging out at her apartment. Eventually I get so turned on I go to her bathroom and jack off in to her body wash. I love knowing that every day she rubs my cum all over her body in the shower without even knowing. Sometimes I get lucky and she will have a pair of panties in the bathroom I can sniff, her pussy smells and tastes so good.

The woman I love is 17 years older than me and probably getting married in 3 months. She is not even marrying for love... just convenience...
I'm not handling it very well. (im 19 btw)