Thoughts? I can't stop listening to "Taxi Cab". That song just glides. I also like the lyrics of it...

Thoughts? I can't stop listening to "Taxi Cab". That song just glides. I also like the lyrics of it. Plus ezra always sounds sincere.

Best Tracks:
Holiday
Taxi Cab
I Think Ur a Contra

Worst Track.
California English(0/10)

Taxi Cab is one of my fav songs of theirs

ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS

that girls is all pupils

ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS AND ME AND YOUR COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS

The best song is objectively Diplomat's Son.

Cousins is so bad it's a -11.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

bad album. I like Horchata
Self titled and Modern Vampires are great tho

Youre right

what makes it in objectively good song. I don't mean that sarcastically I seriously want to know

nigga its their best album by far
California English is incredible you turbopleb.
Best:
Diplomat's Son
Run
Contra
Worst:
Holiday

California English pt II is much better, shouldve been on the album

wow it is not their best album, you are def

My opinion.

boi

My opinion isn't just any ordinary opinion. If you weren't a pleb you'd know that.

subpar bate brody

rich white people the band

first album
>dude we're quirky indie leaguers lmao
>let's write boring songs that feign energy and inspiration via derivative african rhythms
third album
>dude we're WAY too serious for our old shenanigans
>let's write boring songs and not dress them up at all so they're really just boring
>now everyone knows how sophisticated we really are!

Contra is quite honestly their only good record

Well if that's how you choose to see it, it's your loss.

No matter how you frame it I think the music on their 1st and 3rd albums are far superior. I ENJOY listening to it more. Many people feel the same way.

Sorry to offend, robot.

Lick it.

>there are people on my side!
>ad hominem
if you're going to post at least pretend you know how to argue a point. fuck.