Sup Sup Forums I stole this phone it has a pattern lock on it any way I can factory reset the phone without the pattern?

Sup Sup Forums I stole this phone it has a pattern lock on it any way I can factory reset the phone without the pattern?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CTYEACGEvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW15CH1KbME
youtu.be/y0kuJpUoFEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use it as a door stopper.

What type of phone is it?

Read the fucking picture, it says "cricket" right on the phone bud.

I would but I'm trying to make $ here

not worth the effort

Hold the power button and the volume down button, some weird shit should come up, then use the volume buttons to scroll down to factory reset, use the power button to click on it

1) Odin
2)flash the rom
3)???
4)go fuck yourself

If its not the power & volume down try volume up, home etc. any physical buttons it has

If it is off, hold the volume button and the power button down at once. It is either up or down volume.

Then up and down will navigate you through a menu, and power will be "okay."

off a cricket wireless piece of shit? good fucking luck idiot

why don't you go steal a job, nigger

see

I hope the phone/chip doesn't use 3g/4g. Else if you powered it on at your place and the phone service provider got a ping... Ya dun goofed fam.

This.

Stick the phone up your ass.

Microwave it for about 2 minutes, that usually disables the pattern lock

It's actually power, volume down and the caera button for cricket phones

this is a valid point

yeah if you're a fucking gimp

LOL what are thoseeeeeeeeeeee

The fuck is this

What the fuck are u talking about

da fuk kinda bootleg pos phone is that

Female to male, the phone you stole is a worthless tranny just like your mom

Take out the battery and try power button, vol down and camera.

~Fuck
The
Mode~

No camera button on it

that is the best name for a punk band i've heard in a while

I dunno then

Figures it out thanks guys

tfw a hard reset is not the same thing as a factory reset

youtu.be/CTYEACGEvh8

it might be the kratom/whiskey combo talking, but i'm actually enjoying this

Phones reset :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW15CH1KbME

youtu.be/y0kuJpUoFEs

why don't you just return the phone you thieving, specky fuck.

... thats the sevice provider you stupid dick. I hoped you get arrested now because someone as stupid as you had no business getting away worth theft

What even is this brand of phone?
Is this some wal-mart range of shit smartphones or something?

Also stealing is for niggers you degenerate.

you thieving scum piece of shit fuckhead, someone worked to earn that and you just stole it, you low level cunt, hope you die in a fire

>white hand
>trying so hard to be black

That's cultural appropriation, you shitlord.

Go give that phone back so an underprivileged, oppressed minority has the opportunity to steal it, unless you support slavery and police killings, you alt-right KKK member.

For real though, petty theft is for the absolute trash of society. Go get a job, and build yourself while you build your community.

Oh fuck

lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal lie cheat steal

Kek.
Yeah, mine says t-mobile. Doesn't mean it's a t-mobile.
KYS.