Post em'

Post em'

Soles or Jeweled holes plz

My wife...

one more...

Fuck I can never find girls into this

what you do is train them to like it.

she's such a butterface

Yeah, but that ass and pussy makes it alright.

not but how ? The best I could do with my gf is doggy. Otherwise it's missionary. It just seems like she is not into sex at all, but I can feel sometimes she is very excited and I want to try to put a finger but I fear she will freak out

Then you dump her ass for someone that actually likes you and not just the company.

or, you use your words and negotiate what you want and what she wants.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

She is just very shy and not confident in bed

Already told her what I liked, she tried to do it miserably and then forgot about it.

Then you build that up with positive reinforcements, pick up a book about how to train dogs and apply the same techniques to her. It might sound bullshit, but it is not, just don't make it too obvious that you're actually training her, replace treats with compliments, 'grand gestures', cook for her, whatever is 'normal' in your relationship but would still be considered something nicer than normal.

Don't have Her try it, sex is something you both do. Bring it up again and act on whatever turns her on as well, she'll reward you with what you like in return. Explore together.

keep trying, be happy with what you've got, or move on.

be happy with what you got is literally the worst advice you can give anyone ever.

Or keep trying, or move on.
tunnelvision

no, its great advice. Either be happy with what you've got or change it. Don't hope that she'll magically say 'hey, lets go have anal sex in the men's room at that club we always go to' if you're not willing to ask her to do it.

Its like Chris Rock said, if you don't ask a bitch to suck your balls, you're going to go home with dry balls.

So, either ask to get your balls sucked, or bet happy with dry balls.

For example, I thought it would be interesting tp post pictures of her naked ass online, because I think its a great ass and enjoy hearing comments from people about how great it is and what they'd do to it. Then I go and fuck it. Hard. so I said, hey babe, want to see what people think of your ass? I know its great, but lets hear what the pervs on Sup Forums say. She says 'that's hot', and I post it. If I didn't ask, I wouldn't get.

Settle for nothing short of what you want of life.

Not any of those guys, but do you have any idea of ridiculous you sound? Don't type like a monologuing protagonist from a fucking novel, it isn't 'cool'.

Sorry, but that's crap. There is always compromise and negotiation. If you refuse to settle for nothing short of what you want, you don't want a partner you want a capitulator.

Never settle for something that is essential, but they're a lot of room for negotiation.

first not-my-wife pic since OP, she looks nice. Would gladly rail.

At least I'm posting something. If you don't like it, theres always /mlp

I don't know what sexual fantasies you have, but if your thing is a 'capitulator' then be it so, mine isn't.

This is gold