I shaved my balls a few days ago, now they're itchy as fuck

I shaved my balls a few days ago, now they're itchy as fuck.

What do Sup Forums

kys

That seems rather excessive

Cut em off.

ben gay or icy hot
you'll thank me later

Slather some Icy-hot on there. Icy-hot works by dulling your nerves. Stops back pain and stops itchy balls too.

Thanks user I'll give it a shot

Great. Just remember you got to leave it overnight for best results. Be patient if it doesn't seem to work right away.

Just keep them shaved and they wont itch. It's the stubble thats doing it.

> I shave my sack regularly

Don't do that.

Shut up faggot, icy hot is probably the best answer itt. I'm going to pick some up in the morning.

+1000

cut them off.
You won't miss them faggot.

Me too actually.
I've never full on shaved my balls.
God damn it's fucking itchy.

Rub honey all over them and let it sit for an hour. Guaranteed, it will stop the itching, and for a long time too.

Virgin here.
Do girls prefere shaved genitals? or dont care?

Shave them again

Bingo. Bengay is good for easing a lot of problems in the genital region, even STDs. Sore nob from jerking it too much? Use bengay.

> putting muscle ache cream on your testicles

Actually you should keep doing that, retards shouldn't reproduce anyway.

They don't care really so why not give it a go? Maybe she will give your sack a lick..

Getting head? If yes, it's important. If not, doesn't matter.

Well kept and trimmed, total shaved or not isn't going to stop the fun once you are that far, but if it's an unkempt forest your not winning any awards, second helpings or maybe even the first helping.
Though, your hand will never care what you have. Just like I'm sure no woman will care who the fuck your virgin ass is.

either will be fone honestly. wont know till you ask or she tells you

you're gonna have to suck em

ok thanks! yeah, having a forest looks gross.

Coconut oil.

Thats just what happens man.
Suffer through it.
Lasts a day at the most, for me at least

Rub some bengay on it.

Don't be 12.

gayfag here OP

If you're going to shave down there, especially the scrotum, you have to do it every single fucking time you shave your face. Get used to doing it. Otherwise it's always going to itch. It takes me less than three minutes in the shower to shave my lower shaft and balls and that's all you need to look bigger.

Shaved balls feels so good too, see if you can get your girl to lick them. You won't regret shaving after that, promise. Just don't get in a hurry until you're used to it. Take a beard trimmer and a good tall guard to the rest if you're naturally really bushy. Aftershave will burn because of the menthol, so disinfect yourself afterwards with alcohol so those little cuts don't get infected. And for dog's sake don't shave lower than the taints unless you just really hate yourself and your butthole.

so you say dont shave when showering?
i have really huge/long balls end they elongate as fuck when showering. so clean shaving my balls is really a hassle.

plus I am shaving my butthole bc i have a lot of ass hair which is sometimes a pain in the arse (literally, makes me bleed once a week when wiping excessively)

aloe vera

scratch them?

Well always shave the hair on the shaft off.
The rest should at least be trimmed.
Over and inch is too long for sure. I try to keep mine from growing above half an inch.
Whenever you get into a relationship you can ask your partner for their preference.

No, showers a great place to do it. You want your skin relaxed and moist like that. Take the razor and make small strides with it, very small. Play with the skin and straighten it section by section. Like I said it takes a while to get the hang of it.

Also for god's sake son, pat. How many god damned sheets do you need to make yourself bleed?? Buy a damned bidet if you're that picky about cleanliness.

He is saying he shaves in the shower.
Highly recommended way to shave. Conditioner makes a good alternative to shaving creams in case you don't bring in any with you. After the shower be sure to use an aftershave that moisturizes skin. Not the shit that burns. I use Nivea After Shave Balm. It's cheap and leaves it feeling slightly cool. It's not greasy or oily either.

It's better then calling the hospital and having to go down and have a nurse take a look and realise I'm a pussy.. It was a small little cut that wouldn't stop bleeding.. First time shaving completely smooth and yeah couldn't stop touching myself everywhere was itchy as fuck first time

Itch them balls user.

Scratch. Not itch. Dumb fuck.

Definitely shave your ass hair too. It can become quite disgusting.

I have a scratch in my balls.

Is that Fredrik Thordendal?

It is