also check'd

Kill yourself.

This. Lifting will do wonders.

listen to oasis

listen to my mixtape its the best album of all time

You are probably depressed
go to a professional and get on some meds

forgot to link haha

There was also a time in my life where I completely stopped enjoying music. It'll probably pass.

god fucking damn it
willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/--8

it really is the best album of all time i swear
its better than trout mask replica

Stop trying to be patrician and learn to live.

expand your music taste, start listening to shit you never thought you'd like
is a kike shill, meds are a meme

Just do something else for a while, go outside or read a book.
You'll find that if you do more different things with your time, you'll enjoy music more too.

You're either aging, depressed, or both.

I just hit 25, I have a lot of trouble finding new music I like and it's wicked depressing.

I have always loved rock more than anything and non-feminine and exciting contemporary rock is hard to find.

I'm actually dedicating tonight to the purpose of fixing this problem.

I'm going to listen to it and criticize the hell out of it.

Prepare your anus.

how to spot the american

it's shit.

Dude this is fucking garbage and is exactly why I expect a Sup Forumstard to make and unironically think they're doing something interesting musically.

this happens when you listen to garbage poseur core and do mental gymnastics to convince yourself you "like" the music

fix: listen to good music

Most of western Europe prescribes depression meds at higher rates than the US famalam

Last time I checked, that's not true and we're just about the top if not the top in the west. We're notorious for overprescribing meds.

Not for depression. You might be thinking of painkillers

Do you like films?

For everything user. You know that it's fucking crazy that we actually have medication commercials right? That doesn't happen in other developed nations.

Take some time off, don't force it. Everyone has this. It will come back.

We give amphetamines to 10 year olds, doctors give amphetamines to 10 year olds and we have insufficient long term studies on the effects.

That face always makes me laugh hysterically

>Stop listening to music at all for a few weeks
>start back fresh with something completely different from what you normally listen to

Guarantee this will work, at least for a while

Echoing this. Just take a break. I took a break from television shows and when I came back and binged Bojack Horseman I was refreshed.

what are you doing about it though user

I'm on the road to be a therapist and use techniques without drugs to pull people out of their darkest holes in life. Literally dedicating my life to it.

this
one of the reasons you don't enjoy music is because you're always carrying a checklist for what constitutes a good tune, try listening to different stuff without analyzing it, as if it was just a collection of sounds, you might get a different perspective

Also that has nothing to do with the point. The point is that the US over-prescribes drugs of all kinds.

That's why that guy initially characterized it as an American thing.

God you guys are stupid.

If I stopped liking music I think I'd kill myself honestly.
Maybe it's the environment you're in/other external conflicts. Or try and listen to music radically different from what you're used to, like noise or classical (idk what you like but if you're like 95% of this board you like pop music)

OKAY
I listened to your album. And you know what?
It's actually pretty fun. You've got potential. Keep up the good humor, but consider spacing things out more, or condensing them further, or both.
I give you a passing grade, and your anus is remains in fine condition on this day.

>I don't feel like listening to music today
>START TAKING 20 DIFFERENT ANTIDEPRESSANTS A DAY UNTIL YOU THINK BEYONCE'S LATEST ALBUM IS THE GREATEST THING EVER CREATED
>America's solution to everything

God wants you to become a Christian, he's showing you that music in itself is a dead end path and that you need to worship him

listen to 98.12.28 by fishmans and feel accomplished with completing your musical journey and transcend to a more sophisticated art form

but did they keep the *plop* part in the live version of long season?

you've finally become a patrician

time to into harsh noise, user

wow thats what i get for playing like 5 instruments on this bitch and recording homeless street performers and shit

this is why mu sucks go listen to ur faggy guitar pop music u infiniplevs

sorry bro, but you ran into the ultimate patrician on this day

i don't impress easily

Just listen to noise, then kill urself

Stop posting on /mu until it comes back. Otherwise you'll just be contributing spam.

>non-feminine
there is a ton of meal coming out every year

i literally and nonfictionally slept on benches, got a job in a warehouse, slept in trainstations, bus terminals, rented a room on nostrand ave, jacked off in burger king bathrooms in research for this album and this is the thanks i get...?

you dont know what i've been through

>Just listen to noise
not memeing just do this
once i get tired of everything i go on a binge of listening to some noise tapes and it kinda refreshes my desire

that's art m8. you put all of yourself into it and no one cares

but you didn't the microtonals and make a instrument out of shoeshine canisters and twine

Need a new hobby. Personally, I like coke.