I vote republican

>i vote republican
wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/31/clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, its pretty cringy voting for someone for something as little as their party or race or gender. That being said, hilary is popular because she has a vagina.

>hilary is popular
u so funny

>i vote [insert party here]
cringed

Hillary is more republican than most republicans. She is a war hawk m8. Trump want to ban mudslimes. She wants them dead.

Shes one of the 2 people that could be president. Id call that popular.

Exactly. And her current stances on popular issues are complete fabrications she doesn't believe in personally. She's democratic because it's easier for her to get democratic votes through lying than it would be for her to get republican votes legitimately. She would make a terrible president because she has no agenda other than "I need to be the first woman president" and will say and do whatever she can to make that happen.

this. But most muricans have no interest in actual information.

I'd call it election fraud

Ok, now go make an info graph with the 400 other businesses he has and what their profit margins are.

wow 7 bad ventures over 400 successful ones. God hes such a shit guy

>Wanting to confiscate pepes

>WHAT IS IRAQ
>WHAT IS LIBYA
>WHAT IS SYRIA
>WHAT IS OBAMACARE
>WHAT IS TPP

Daily reminder that hillary is responsible for drone striking more than 160 civilian children, has continually voted to raise the debt ceiling.

if not for daddy's money, Trump would be a night manager at 7-11 today.

oh so you are jelly he had a better start than you did. Makes sense. Tell me are you partial to taking money from "rich people" and giving it to "poor people" as well?

I remember when pretty much all young people were liberal. Now the tables have turned and the best way for Sup Forums age children to rebel is to be conservative faggots. Life sure is weird fam.

>"oh Hillary's perfectly healthy"
>"oh it's just pneumonia, and that explains all of her past problems too"

So she's had pneumonia for almost 11 years then?

cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/31/clinton/

why is she attacking pepe?

since you believe everything Trump says I guess that means you support Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

>16 of the most powerful republicans in the country

that's really not saying very much. he's just better at pandering to in-breds.

Thanks for trying to Correct The Record

I wish Sup Forums's new overlords banned shills

is he fucking the corpse of Phyllis Schlafly?

kek

>tfw you realize that the most powerful republicans are still much weaker than the weakest democrats.

the truth hurts, huh?

I vote libertarian

That speaks more to Republican inferiority than to Trump's ability and intelligence.

Hehe.... just like a venus fly trap, these threads draw in hillbots very quickly.

congratulations, you're even worse than a republican, which is quite hard to do.

And you tip your fedora while you do it, I'm sure.

>i can't argue on issues
>muh low IQ

>hurdur: ctr shill..... that'll show 'em.

Her vagina has "Pneumonia"

>Her vagina

>That being said, hilary is popular because she has a vagina.
Can I just vote for Hill's vagina? the rest of her seems to be a near-useless failing life support system for it.

HILLARY LOVERS/HATERS GET IN HERE, WE NEED YOU

Trump won't keel over and die before his first term is over.

only because he will never have a first term

nice try faggot, but go to trump's own website and read his health report. it turns out that he is actually in worse shape than hillary.

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA '16 !!!

Well you're right about the corpse part at least

Nah lol, best of both worlds, Johnson and Weld have more governing experience than those two cockroaches combined

>implying hillary's stance on those issues wasn't the polar opposite a decade ago

It's the literal definition of pandering for votes. She doesn't believe in any of it and will do nothing.

"What is Aleppo?"

did Hillary switch parties just to pander to the stupid and easily fooled?

no?

SHADDUP KID

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

I never said trump wasn't just as shitty

>hilary is popular
Where ? i am yet to encounter a real Hilary supporter.

HAHAHAHA

move out of Alabama, Cletus

According to Hillary, Pepe is a "white supremacist" meme with sinister hidden meanings.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Holy fuck, she really is brain damaged, and has completely lost touch with reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Gotta love Salon. They're the Breitbart of the right.

Literally everything and anything Trump is racist to the left.

>Will raise taxes on the rich
The government does not need more money, she is going to raise taxes on everyone who pays them, not just you.

>Accepts climate science
She uses climate alarmists to raise taxes, and expand government power.

>Will raise minimum wage
That is a bad thing.

>Wants to save marriage equality
Do you really think the court needs to handle divorce, and custody cases with more favor towards women?

>Wants to expand Social Security
Why would you want the government to pay you -25% on a mandatory retirement plans when you can get upwards of 300% returns on the money you put in on your first job from actual investments? Government bonds pay out higher than social security, why would you want to throw more of your money away into a corrupt, broken system?

-Supports women's choice
She is running for president, the federal government is not allowed to make those sorts of calls.

-Released 33 years of tax returns
Yep, you have to when you work certain government jobs, that is how the law works. Trump is not mandated to, so he did not.

Is this bait? This guy can't really be this dumb.

If you plan to vote for her then you will be. I know the American public isn't supposed to have a long attention span, but look at her fucking history. She came from a wealthy, hardcore Republican family, and she began her political career campaigning for Goldwater. She only became a Democrat when she married one who had high aspirations within that party. She may claim to be a liberal, but her policies have been consistently in line with the more moderate wing of the Republican Party. Her husband's policies too were largely a continuation of the Bush Sr. administration. NAFTA and GATT for example, not to mention disastrous shit like the so-called three strikes you're out approach to criminal justice, which left our prisons full of people serving mandatory life sentences for Penny ante shit, while violent offenders were paroled in record numbers to make room. This is a policy that she is suddenly highly critical, neglecting of course to mention how it was she and her husband who were on the forefront of passing it.

Also, liberal /= leftist. Liberalism is, and has always been a right wing ideology. The US effectively has no significant leftist movement within the Federal and most state and local governments. It has two right wing parties who have assfucked the country into the ground for the last 80+ years now, and has slowly but surely moved us towards being an outright police state.

You could easily say the same of Trump. They're both opportunists. I don't believe they believe a word they say.

According to ABC, she's dead!!!

I don't see it as voting FOR trump, but voting AGAINST hillary.

Underrated post.

>his father's money
Two things to note here:
Fred Trump, his father, had 5 children. The money was evenly split between the five.

And secondly, Fred Trump's net worth was 200million by the 1970s. "Net worth" is the worth of all your assets. Trump didn't have 200million (even if he did inherit all of it, which he didn't), he had 200 million in assets, and only if he sold all of these would he have 200 million in cash to invest in a mutual fund.

Also, what kind of retard would keep his money for 50 years in a fund ? Why not use them?

It's like saying that somebody is a shitty businessman if he didn't buy google stocks back in the 90s.

An acronym.

samefag

Did anyone ever tell you how money, and net worth works? No, okay.

When you have stuff, it counts towards your net worth, but its not money, its stuff. Stuff cannot be used to invest in the stock market. Stuff however can be counted towards your net worth. You can't invest stuff in the stock market, and you can't sell a real estate company for it's net worth.

>[citation needed]

Yeah, they're shit. Just with a hard left lean. That was kind of my point.

>fake & gay

wew lad

That seems to be the most common sentiment. You hear the same thing on the left.

a brand of dog food

Well at least you got the hair right.

>tfw you realize the democratic primary is actually just for show, and the republican primary is real. Fucking commies man, they know how to corporate.

>That seems to be the most common sentiment. You hear the same thing on the left.

This is somewhat accurate but not exactly

A recent Washington Post poll (which has a democrat bias btw, if you don't believe me just visit their website) showed that 46% of Trump's fans are very excited about voting for him, while only 33% of Hillary's are excited.

Nobody actually likes Hillary, they only vote for her because they are afraid of Trump.

A vote for Vermin is a vote completely thrown away
>applies to libertarians to

No, it's the literal definition of being a nuanced human being who evolves their positions as they come into new information and life experiences.

It's fine.

They'll just make another clone.

Implying Hillary actually has a vagina

Oh for sure, I wasn't trying to say there aren't any rabid Trump supporters, that's clearly not the case. I was just relating my experiences with republican voters in a left leaning state. They basically say they don't like Trump but they like Hillary less.

Her job was a public defender. Public defenders don't get to pick and choose their clients.

She was talking about how she doesn't trust lie detector tests because she felt the individual was guilty, but he passed the test.

now I want a nice sage stuffed chicken breast at 10:25 in the morning. thanks a lot.

Trump should of never of been an option to begin with. Hillary is a shady politician but how do we go from that to a reality tv show clown?

I give it another 60 years and we will be voting for the WWE heavyweight champion for president. We are literally becoming that movie, idiocracy.

>should of
>idiocracy

You're making this easy, user.

i really hate hillary with a white hot passion, but damned if I'm not extremely attracted to her when she was 23.

Same with chelsea.

>should of
>never of

>idiocracy.

English not your first language apparently?

we get it kid, he made a grammar error. He is right though, we are becoming more retarded every generation. Just look at you trying to bury his message, and look at him forgetting grade school grammar. We are going downhill.

This is what most elections have been reduced to for decades now. I genuinely liked Obama, and I also liked McCain. Looking back I think I should have voted McCain. Before Palin came into the picture I felt that either way we might get a half-way decent president for a change, and at the very least neither one of them were Hillary.

The second time around, I had absolutely zero faith left in Obama, but I voted against Romny, just as I intend to vote against Hillary this time.

I do think that while Trump will make a shitty, ineffective president at the very least, his presidency might have a lasting, positive effect in the longterm, albeit that may just be wishful thinking.

What if I told you people have been getting smarter, but less careful?

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

/thread

being poisoned by over 25 years of conspiratorial bullshit can do that to a person.

It's called cognitive easing. It's what Right-Wing Media does to make its followers believe things that aren't true.