Your opinion about cargo pants?

your opinion about cargo pants?

Gay

When they're the right size and a good designer brand with good material, not baggy pieces of cardboard shit that make you look homeless

cargo pants and shorts are like fedoras for the legs

if you actually need pants for cargo they're fine. if you wear them for fashion you're a faggot.

Pokets are great but lack of stylism

I own some cargo shorts. Don't wear them often.

Y'all niggas care too fucking much about fashion, and I'm not saying that because I think fedoras are classy.

It's pretty embarassing when American youth think they're cool.

I got addicted to them because it's so easy to carry a lot of stuff with me with those on. Been using them for 12 years now. I feel naked and vulnerable in regular pants.

Wearing cargo shorts and cargo pants is the same thing as writing virgin on your forehead

I love cargo pants. The extra pockets come real handy. Quite useful when you're carrying more than a few items. And if you can pull em off right with the rest of your outfit, they look amazing.

You must have missed the 90s.

only wear them when I ride my motorcycle. like pockets that button so I don't have shit falling out of my pockets.

I personally love cargo pants. The extra pockets come real handy. Quite useful when you're carrying more than a few items. And if you can pull em off right with the rest of your outfit, they look amazing.

he's obviously a new fag in real life

Kind of miss army because I always had shit ton of stuff in my pockets.
Fucking hate pants without proper pockets with zipper or other way to close them because I'm really afraid that when I'm doing stupid shit drunk something will drop off my pockets.

I personally fucking love cargo pants. The extra pockets come real handy. Quite useful when you're carrying more than a few items. And if you can pull em off right with the rest of your outfit, they look amazing.

nothing wrong with cargos. the only difference between a cargo short and a normal short is 2 big pockets.. and faggots in this thread are getting all faggy about it. fucking morons.

are they?
what if i need the pockets for bolts or screws and shit? toolbelt gets uncomfortable.

>brand hurp derp

I bet you're a skinny-jean wearing effeminate numale; sit the fuck down, Sally

the kinds of people who hate cargos have never held a job of any sort of difficulty.

Having strong opinions about irrelevant/trivial topics like what pockets are on other people's pants is a symptom of autism.

I'm a land surveyor and they're all I wear to work. I own one pair of work pants without cargo pockets and they piss me off when I need to carry paint cans or flagging or any of the other assorted shit I have to carry all day. Outside of work its sweat pants or gym shorts and slides fuck that noise

says the faggot who dresses like this

I wear these. Used to have 5 pairs, down to two plus another pair I cut into shorts. Blouses are all gone except one hanging in my closet.

CARGO PANTS :
•Purse for men to carry shit on their legs
•like a squirrel carrying bits of nuts
•get a tool belt
•why do you need to carry so much crap?
•everyone makes fun of you behind your back......even your mom
I hope you enjoyed my insight of the cargo pant