Has only else made facial gains like me? Been cutting for the last few months and it's finally starting to pay off

Has only else made facial gains like me? Been cutting for the last few months and it's finally starting to pay off

Pic related, went from a 3/10 to an 8/10

>8/10

>8/10

You should just give up and pack the pounds back on. You're actually less attractive in the face now.

Old as fuck

Eh. No, still a 4/10 at best. Do something with that greasy looking hair! Good job on the weight loss though user.

>8/10
my sides

lol i dont know why but the last couple of months this picture has been in my thoughts, thanks for sharing again

your face looks like a deflated, rotten undersized pumpkin. i say cut the head off and youll look hot as fk

This is some stale-ass copypasta

You still look like a depressed little fuck, no real improvement on that part.

> 8/10
4/10 at best mate.

And just to clarify why you are a 5/10 at best :

- Nose looks like a potato
- Huge eyebrows
- Droopy eyes (Some guys can pull it off, you can't)
- Your lips look like shit
- Enormous cheekbones compared to "your" jaw
- Your hair
- Skin looks like, you've got spots and you definitely need to go out more.

Now you know why you're still a virgin, even though I know it's a bait.

currently cutting also, losing weight is good, but you arn't an 8/10 fam. even if you were ripped and had a 12" cock you would still be a 5 max. TLDR GENETICS.

you went from looking like you have an eating disorder to looking like you have AIDS. this is not an improvement.

jack dunlop lookin ass

I think you look pretty good user. Keep up the good work.

>8/10

this is OP samefagging

what makes you think that? you're wrong, but im curious why you would make that assumption.

looked better before.
you went from 6-7/10 to 4-5/10

amazing transition from fat guy to fat guy with AIDS!
good work!

i remember this thread

>8/10