Do you still miss her?

Do you still miss her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co9yv2NjyWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes- I need glasses

i can finally say i don't anymore

It'd be nice to be with her again, but we didn't work out for a reason. Miss being with someone in general more than being with her.

I don't know, really. In the end, it doesn't even matter.

this tbh, wondering how long it will be untill i find someone again

you had to fall to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

I have dreams about her, and we haven't spoken in years, I cut all contact because I thought it would be best

I'd give a lot to smell her hair, cuddle and play with her butthole again

And now I'm just sitting here masturbating and drinking too much

Everyday, the only reason we're not together is because I couldn't keep my cool, now she's with some other dude, feels bad man

Just saw her on the news.
Her next door neighbor was shot, she was telling news crew what she saw. She is fat, said "like" after every other word. Massive regrowth, shitty house with shitty fat hubby. Not even room for a dog...
I am so over her. Almost feel bad for her now.

Life is good.

No, but I'm close to miss my current GF.

Nope, shes dead

Nah, I got over it a few years ago. When I saw how shitty she became after we split, I realized I had dodged a pretty nasty bullet.

this is why you should never pine over lost love. Glad you both shared something positive

Nah. Too much baggage. Eating disorders, daddy issues, insecurities out the ass. Also one of those vapid broads who uses "like" or "literally" every other word and gossips because she had nothing else to talk about.

I miss the companionship, but I don't miss her.

A lesson learned in time unfortunately. Oh well, at least ahe ruined some other bastards life instead of mine. Poetic justice really, as he was the guy she was cheating on me with.

Who?

Yeah :(

Yeah i kinda miss her. But currently seeing a 45 yr old hot as fuck cougar, so at least sexually i am fully satisfied.

Lol that pic like like me too. Yeah, it's been years and I still miss her dearly, haven't been emotionally attached to any other girl since, but she's dead now. Wanted to leave me for some guy who ended up possibly causing/helping her overdose then just left her dead body to go to work.

yeah and i know she misses me, but we are in relationships and are all friends, and have kids. i think about her every day

thats shit. why you not with her?

Neil, are these vegetables South African?

No. It had to be done. Someday I may tell her mother what happened.

yes

we were young, it was kind of a first love deal, but we burned each other pretty hard, cheated on each other a lot and badly. she always stuck around in my life though, but we just never got back together, i think it was the fear, from the horror show that was our relationship the first time around.
I truly beleive it will be my biggest and longest regret ever. i'm soldiering on though, my life is ok and it stuck in it, shes the same, we can literally never be together again now.

i wish she went through with the handjob promise

Oh yeah. Been about 6 months now.

In and out of fuckbuddy/hookup things so yeah I've had sex but man, sex with someone you barely know compared with sex with someone you love.. doesn't even compare

If you cheated, you guys didn't love each other and it never would have worked. End of, doesn't matter how young you were. You're just romanticising the situation.

Rik, is that you?

yes agree, if you cheat - you dont love

Shut up neil

We broke up about two months ago, and less than a month after our break up she gets with the guy she had been talking to near the end of our relationship.
I fucked up Sup Forums, but I don't deserve this man...

>Make the pain stop.

you could be right, ive been over every single detail in my head for years now, but no matter what, i just can't shake her off. sometimes it actually still hurts. shes the only girl who when i hugged her or she was in my arms, it burned inside, like a literal burning sensation. she accidentally brushed my hand a while back and it felt like an electric shock almost, i know she felt it too, i think she might be my actual soulmate. but fuck knows, like you said I could totally be romanticizing, its hard to tell anymore.

it will stop eventually, but for me, i was most dissapointed that i dint do anything about it, but then what can you really do, you cant just be a psychopath about it, it does get better though.

me flat mates.....yeaaaa

I left her, she's with someone else, but we still fuck when occasion allows it. He knows about it but he allows for it. Knowing him, he must be envious as fuck and afraid of losing her.

Damn, I'm glad I'm not in a relationship with her anymore.

why so?

We still talk, but I've been one of two moods; Mad as hell and saying rude, awful shit, and being sad and numb.
I know we can fix this if I fix myself. She even said she'd give me second chance if I changed, but I can tell the signs of emotional attachment are there with her and the new guy.

excuse me, do you dig graves?

yea, they're all right.

pRik

>Her

joj

i'll tell you one thing man, maybe you do need to improve yourself, but a woman worth keeping wouldnt bail on you to et with another man when you need support. either theres nothing wrong with you or shes putting the blame on you unfairly. thats my input on it, but i dont know the situation really.

youtube.com/watch?v=co9yv2NjyWs

nah she's a cunt.

She really wanted an open relationship, and I wasn't into that sort of stuff. It hit me in my insecurities whenever she'd talk about it.

Now that I'm independent and doing well for myself, she wants me back. We go together like peanut-butter and jam: a good combination, but not sustainable and definitely not healthy.

I do miss her though.

What happened m8

THERE'S SOMEBODY AT THE DOOR,NEIL

The relationship was going downhill and we both knew it. I was an insecure asshole who took her for granted, and some other guy swooped in a did what I should have done, love her rightly so.

I don't think it's worth it to get back with her, but it's the only thing keeping me sane. I want nothing more than to off myself, but my will to live is insanely strong. That and I'm a not retard lol.

I appreciate the advice though, since any bit helps man. I hope your love life is forever fruitful.

Miss her, sure, but would I want her back? No. We were on and off for a few years and it was all her. She had OCD and apparently her OCD involved me.

Last I talked to her life wasn't treating her too well, she had been rapped and was looking for me to come help her file a report and go to the hospital. I didn't, I couldn't. She had family and friends who could. She chose me because she wanted to go backward.

This may be shitty, but I had a new GF at the time who is now my wife. It was through my ex that I leaned I don't do well with people who are a mess.

Before my marriage I checked on her Facebook, after a breakdown when she found out I was getting married. She seemed better, at least as far as what she was posting on FB. She appeared to be trying to finally improve her mental health and put her life together after almost of decade of going no where.

I wish her well.

theres always a better fish. of course most of you sad fucks probably never even touched the girl this thread reminded you of so telling you to go lay down some other fine piece and get over it isnt gonna help you is it faggots?

to all The Young Ones fans - look up online about the secret roommate. he appears in every episode of the first season (series for brits). kind of creepy.

YouTube video show all scenes he is in. usually in the shadows.

I miss her tits

Back in high school I was a pretty average guy. Decent grades, quite a few friends, looked up to by my little brother. After a while i found a girl willing to have sex with me. Unfortunately I had diarrhea the night I came over ( maybe from nerves) and I went to shit in her bathroom. I wiped and wiped but it was an endless sea of brown. I decided to hop in the shower to wash my asshole out. I thought I had cleaned myself pretty well by getting on my hands and feet and scrubbing my asshole with the water running onto it. What I didn't realize was the angle of the water caused the shit to run down onto my ballsack and that's where it remained. As I approached the girl she shrieked and ran. Now everyone thinks I don't wipe my ass and leave shit all over myself. It's been 4 years since high school and still no girls in my town show any interest. They just whisper and giggle like I'm a freak. I'm moving across the county in around a year because I hate my life.

What the fuck happened to men? Did you know the average age of a revolutionary soldier was 13? 13 years old, fighting a war, and you fucking faggots can't get over your fucking high school sweetheart.

Yes because war keeping soldiers from pining for women they left at home is a common stereotype. /s

Yeah and many WWII vets came back with severe PTSD and many offed themselves. Their wives had to compensate with clever marketing for dildos and many cheated.

War never changes, and it was never easier for the previous generation; It was just as shitty and war always will be you faggot.

Your missing the point. Men used to be able to handle there shit.

I had a dream last night, taking place in an airport terminal crossed with one of my old high schools crossed with a university, and I sat down in some kind of lecture hall thing and found three versions of her each with different outfits, hair colors, and apparent behaviors - they pulled some kind of prank or basic social engineering bit against me while I was sitting there on my computer somehow, then laughed and left

we were a fucked up a couple in a lot of ways, and I know we weren't good for each other and I have a lot less stress in my life since we split up, and she was clearly a disloyal poser with a habit of manipulation and lying, but it's been almost six years now and I haven't been with anyone and am clearly still not over her - I still miss her sometimes, I start to get anxiety attacks thinking about the shit that happened between us or whether we could have still been together, I have these fucked up dreams, and can't help but think of her sometimes when I'm jacking off no matter whatever else I'm looking at

sage this beta cancer r9k shit but there's my contribution, I've got better problems to worry about

Considering it's been only a week - yes.

Men didn't handle their shit, they hid their shit. Then they would beat the shit out of loved ones to release that pressure along with a great number of unhealthy -isms.

Nope. Got a new girl ten times better than my ex. Ex was knocked up by Chad and Chad begs me to talk her into abortion. Chad is now disowned by Jewish parents and is a college dropout paying child support. Whore still tries to call me but I severed any and all ties. Life's good man

And you missed my point; Men were never able to handle their shit, but we have gotten better at treating mental illness in today's society.

Men were told to deal with their emotional turmoil by themselves, so yeah, they handled it alright.
I'm off to bed, so have a good day.

How does it feel Neal?

To make a meal a Neal?

Out of totalitarian vegetables.

Yes...a lot

jej

Up until recently

found someone else?

This house will become a shrine, and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader.

And all the grown-ups will say: "But why are the kids crying?"

And the kids will say: "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!"

The truth is out there

>off to bed
Night shift or Australian?

>her

Not since I got out of my teens, good god I was a whiny shitbag.

Real men have exactly 2 feelings, good or bad.

>men are to act a certain way because outdated gender roles.

Lol okay.

>inb4 back to Tumblr.

the peoples poet

Yeah, but then my current gf comes around and I dont.

>back to tumbler

You really think that the feminist agenda has not been behind the pussification of men? No wonder she left you. Women want men, who always have shit handled regardless of whether they want to or not, not some indecisive faglord.

I was just a pathetic loser and she was opposite.
We never dated, but she knew I was obsessed with her. Haven't seen her for 1.5 years. Yesterday she texted me and then called. Asked me to have a walk with her, I said no at first thinking she was joking, but she persisted. She also said she wants something. When we met I was awkward as hell, she led me to a part of the street where there were no people, said she has little time. Unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down and said please do it with your tongue. I licked her and fingered, then pulled out my dick but she resisted and said she has got to go. I accompanied her a little when she with a smile on her face said bye and went across a street to her friends.
I got home and messaged her an sms "will we meet again" and she didn't respond, neither did she respond in facebook.
I wonder what was that ? Why did she hurt me again ?

forget her, shes messing with you

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end... It didn't really matter.

Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.
She was beautiful as close to perfect as they come. And more than anything I miss watching her suck off my dog.

I had a dream last night where I talked to all my past flings and the two that got away. It was pretty therapeutic and it felt so real. I was filled with unexplainable sadness this morning but I did my morning routine on the chans and as I'm typing this the girl I used to love is autocorrected into the fucking post. All that aside, I can honestly say I don't miss her or the other girl or even the super hot one I inexplicably got to be with for a little while. Im in a committed relationship for a year now and am just now getting out of a rut of boredom. My current gf is everything a man like me could ever want so I gotta stop being a little bitch and be the man she deserves. If I fuck this one up there's a good chance I couldn't end very very alone for some time. I'm the kind of guy who could do just fine alone but I'd like to have children to pass on the torch. Thanks for listening anons.

I try, but it scarcely works out.
Now after that occurence at least two weeks of sadness is guaranteed for me.
And she is so cute ;_;

This whole thing seems fucked. Assuming it's true, tell that bitch to fuck off and just move on with your life man.

Her?

I feel you user.. literally the same thing happened to me... exactly the same fml

No, but I do miss Neil.

Sure don't. She Cucked me out of sex (southern religious upbringing) and even kissing too many times to count. I was such a beta and texted and talked to her for a couple years after the break up without ever making a move. I was so set on her I ignored several girls that were interested in me early in college. Thinking about all the mindblowing sex I missed out on because Of that bums me out but I'm in a happy relationship now about to go into the lucrative oil and gas industry and she's doing meth with her abusive, ten years older than her, in and out of jail bf and about to drop out of school.

Yes I try, but in whole I've known her for 3 years, and it was a rare day when she didn't appear in my mind.

NEIL

NEIL

ORANGE PEAL

WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN