I'm in love with my sister Sup Forums. Wouldn't you be too if your sister looked like this?

I'm in love with my sister Sup Forums. Wouldn't you be too if your sister looked like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

starsinthebuilding.tumblr.com/
gourmetsoulfood.tumblr.com/
faceclothbagels.deviantart.com/
twitter
imgur.com/a/EIs47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea maybe
but that kind of love is too pure for the world to understand
so be careful
does she love you back

Thanks for the advice user. I doubt she loves me in that way, pretty certain she just sees me as just a bro she can look up to and shit. We are super close though and are very affectionate together, when we kiss its on the lips. My parents are sort of hippies and nudists etc so we are all very close in that way.

if she doesn't love you the same way that's too bad
romantic love between two siblings is the most intimate human relationship possible

It's not even the usual sort of "My sister's hot" or whatever, I genuinely love who she is and there is not a more perfect, pure girl out there. And yeah, being romantic with her would be incredible.

>when we kiss its on the lips
Why don't you try making out with her?
"Casually". It'll start off innocent but she'll start having other thoughts

starsinthebuilding.tumblr.com/

pic sauce?

Grace Voth
is she your sis op?
faceclothbagels.deviantart.com/

facebook
/people/Grace-Voth/100009167784790

my sister looks like that and i'm not in love with her you sick fuck

Shit.

bout to tweet her

No. Her extremities look dislocated.

Besides that, I like it peaceful and calm. The horn (or tuba, whatever) apparently does not help.

she is pretty cute op, ill give you that

I guess I'm pretty much fucked here but...I'm just going to plead once that you don't fuck me. That is all. I know it's not going to sway you. But I had to at least try. Was my own fault for posting I guess. Lame.

Post nudes of your sister.

@OP

Unfortunate turn in events, rookie mistake. Take what comes on the chin, most likely a fist from your father.

So EGraceVoth is her? I know the others are her but, I won't tweet her, just wanna know if it's her.

If you write "Clint has a giant cock" on your bare chest in lipstick and take a pic with your dick showing, not your face, I won't contact Grace about this

Worst attempt to get a girl bombarded by saying "oh noooooo pleeease dont do it" ever

Nobody on here would be this stupid this is an obvious PA request.

He literally took her facebook profile picture.

But there is the equal risk of you telling her anyway and showing her the aforementioned pic of me with "Clint has a giant cock" brandished across my bare chest to further rub salt in the wound that is this loathsome day.

ok ill tweet her after snapshotting the thread

twitter com/ faceclothbagels

Whatever you gotta do user. I don't have a fuck left in me at this point.

TL;DR
The whole thread is about to set up this story and fuck up the brother who don't even browse 4chin

ah thats it, i knew i had the wrong one, almost wasted my time

what if this story's true, and sister's also in love ith lill bro ?

epic Sup Forums win ?
or epic Sup Forums fail ?

This. It's always this. People stupid enough to post pictures that can be image searched of their actual sisters on /b are too stupid to operate a computer.

I guess we'll find out...I mean, I obviously hope it's the fucking former.

my question was more like, if stister loves bro too, should we consider the story as a win or a fail, from a Sup Forumstard point of view
but sadly, this

Sent her this since the thread will likely be pruned before she sees it. I sent the message via deviantart, might tweet her too...

imgur.com/a/EIs47

imgur.com/a/EIs47

Yeah it can't be real. It never is. Real incest couples have zero internet presence, chiefly due to you know...keeping it a fucking secret.

I hope the brother strikes out so I can get balls deep in that ass.

actually there's Tasha's brother, if you haven't read it already I strongly advice you to.

It has not reached my ears thus far. Tell me more of this legend, stranger.

anyone got a tumblr and can hit her up

I feel you OP. I regularly used to regularly have sex with my sister until we were caught three times. We still love each other and touch sexually, but no sex.

Enlighten us with thy story, anonymous.

basically the story of the luckiest and alphaiest (?) Sup Forumstard of all time. he uploaded about every weeks for almost a year. a live wincest story...and shit is pretty well wrote/written, a bit long, but totally worth it. I also recommend you the classics like 8beersmacgee, the liliad or story of an user with scars (the pic)

but for me the top of the top is The ballad of Ella, the other will make you uncomfortable, but this one just feel like everything is shity and there's no point in living, but it fades after a week or two don't worry :D

Sauce por favor,buen hombre

Wouldn't falling in love be the height of narcissism? I suppose falling in love with a twin could be arguably more narcissistic.

Thanks bro. I saved it.

I'll try to dump a few of 'em, but for tasha's brother you'll have to find the folder on a drive or some random clouds, the others could be found on imgur

one of my favs

dis one pretty sad too

and the last, since I have a good hundred of epic threads saved and dozens of real stories, I think I'll make an archive and post the link as a new thread one day.

always lurk more faggots

Awwwww m8 u dun goofed major key

no

Thank you based user
kek bless you

Worth something right....

/thread